Ci Ci @ HoneySpa

Spa: Honey Spa
Name: CiCi
Date: 21 March
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
PSE: 4.5/5
WIR: Yes

It's been a while since I've posted, mainly because of the lack of punts and the ones I've had being not noteworthy.  But my experience with Cici was definitely worth writing about.

There's been a number of reports on Cici, some good others not and I decided to bite the bullet and made an early (11 am) appointment.

Arrived at the entrance to the guest house (same as the one where Queenie's stationed but the section with bigger and newer rooms) and telegrammed the agent to get the entrance code and room number.

Knocked on the door and was let in pretty quickly.  In the room, Cici kept the lighting very low and I was barely able to make out her face, so I turned up the lighting to have a better view.  I was pleasantly surprised as her face was much better in the flesh than in her ads and she wore a slinky, tight dress which accentuated her figure.  She'd just ordered her lunch, which smelt very spicy and could be detected outside her door, so I told her to eat whilst I showered alone.

One thing to mention is that her Cantonese is non existent and as my Mandarin is equally shat, we had some difficulties understanding each other.  Anyway, finished up showering and as I dried myself, told me to lie face down on the bed and made her excuses to use the bathroom, closing the door after herself.

After coming out, she stripped off and started the massage, which was quite good with enough strength and lasted about 15 mins.  Tried to make small talk throughout but this was difficult with the language barrier.

After about 15 mins, the part 2 started with her taking off her dress and beginning her BM on my back.  Her tips felt slightly saggy on my back and as confirmed later on the flip were at the most large As/small BS.  She carried on the BM and started to sensually touch my arse and the rear of my knees and feet with her finger tips and breathed on my ears.

I couldn't resist flipping anymore and sat up to face her.  After a slight moment of hesitation, we locked lips and made out vigorously.  I started kissing her neck, moving on to her tits, stomach and then gently spread her thighs.  I started to dine on her little sister, which was musky and soon her juices came thick and fast.  I attacked her clit and she was moaning loudly and soon her back was arching and I could feel the mucousy discharge as she came and lapped this up while she bucked away.

I came up for air and kissed her to share her juices with her.  I knelt facing her and she started sucking on my nipples before making her way down to reciprocate my oral service.  I laid on my back to receive her BJ, which was with the right amount of suction and depth, with her using her hands to vigorously pump my shaft.  

She stopped abruptly and got off the bed to get the dog from the dresser at the end of the bed, ripped it open, domed me up and laid on the bed, inviting me to enter her in mish.  We locked lips and her legs interlocked with mine as we fucked frantically.  This along with the stellar BJ meant that I was already close to climaxing and with a few more strokes, I made the final lunge into her as I came.

She carried on fucking back for a few strokes before stopping and using her can't muscles to milk me dry, then carefully reached down to remove the dom.  After disposing of the dom, she nestled in my arms with her back to me.  Being the gentleman that I am, I massaged her forehead and her arms.

After about 5 mins we got up and she helped me to shower, washing me thoroughly front and back.  Got dressed, paid my dues and left with a goodbye kiss.

My experience tallied with the good reports that Cici has received and I think booking her first session of the day must have been a factor.  Also, the well worn phrase YMWV must also be considered but for me, she's a definite repeat.

Recent Ratings
perriersons08   2-4-2021 13:09  Karma  +8   
BrownNuts   30-3-2021 18:11  Karma  +2   
orangerange   26-3-2021 16:50  Karma  +4   Thanks
Stonecold   26-3-2021 15:05  Karma  +5   cool cool.
asaccard89   26-3-2021 12:45  Karma  +3   Thanks, how much dmg?
hotjac   26-3-2021 12:23  Karma  +4   They should all be so good, and the world would be a much better place - thanks for sharing!
yosser
Kinky King

UID 8053
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1366
Posts 246
Karma 1356
Acceptance 208
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-2-2008
Status Offline
Post at 26-3-2021 13:41  Profile P.M.