Telegram: same as name of place
Body: 3/5 slim, no tits whatsoever, flattish ass, no fat
Face: 3/5 innocent girl look, no make up, does have some crooked teeth
PGE: NA; no sex no care
GFE: 4/5 lfk
Service: massage and nuru
Cost: $800/hr
WIR: yes, I have but with a different girl

Decided to hit up this place after reading bluecow's review https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=73931&extra=page%3D1. I TG'd them first to let them know I was going in. Didn't book in advance because I wanted to see all that was available.

The building itself is 2 buildings down from the WC fire station. You head up a staircase to the 2 elevators (take the one on the left). Get to the 17/F and the door is right in front of you with a purple sign. I rang the bell and Michelle opened the door for me. She asked if I had a booking and told her no. Went in anyway and she led me to a smallish room. We chatted for a bit and I asked if other girls were available. Unfortunately, they weren't so Michelle it was (there's 3 of them total). With her clothes on, it looks like she has at least A-cups. More on this later. Talked about the different services available and went with the guru for $800. NOTE: she didn't suggest FS services, but I'm pretty certain it's on the menu.

P1
Showered alone while she went out and grabbed the goodies. Laid on the bed and she comes in. Starts out with some decent massages. This goes on for about 15 minutes. In between, we chat a bit here and there. Her English isn't the best (and my Canto sucks ass), but we managed to get a few convos going. She's definitely playful and bubbly. Only thing that sucked was that she was fully clothed. Still, each time she walked pass me, I would playfully tap her behind to which she would tap me back.

P2a
Nuru time. This is actually the first time I've actually had nuru gel for nuru. I honestly hate it because it's sticky as hell. Anyway, she goes to the corner and starts taking her clothes off. First was her shorts and then her top. She has a tiny booty and even tinier tits. Like, a flat board no lies. She jumps on me and applies the gel and then starts the slide. honestly, I feel like it would've been heavenly if she had even legit A-cups, but I felt nothing. Although, what she lacked in tits, she made up for in GFE. Each time she slid past my ears, she would moan and tease em with her lips. Then, she'll sneak in a few pecks here and there...just enough to tease. This lasts for about 10 mins.

P2b
She tells me to flip and so I do. At this point, LB is mildly awake. She spreads my legs and comes in between LB with her LS. She slides up and down and at one point, she starts moaning while humping me. I thought LB had gone in (couldn't feel nothing since this gel was so thick), but then I checked and LB was actually sliding between her LS and asshole. All good to go. We continue in this position for a bit when all of a sudden she starts LFK me. I'm not about the whole GFE, but if you like this stuff, she's good at it. So with her soft moans, LFK, and LS sliding on LB, I finally with LB between me and her. As we laid there for a minute, she continued to give me some LFK.

Showered together and she helped me get the gel off. It was a pain and literally took forever. Nonetheless, she snuck in a few more kisses in the shower.

Got dressed, chatted, she gives more pecks, paid her, and we leave the room. Right as I walk out, Fiona is standing there with a killer bod. Made up my mind that I will book her next. Michelle walks me out and off I go already thinking about my next visit.

IMO, I felt like she would've offered FS if I ask (definitely if I book her next time). But I don't think I'm going to go there with her because a boob man needs boobs if we're gonna rock the boat.

Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   22-3-2021 12:12  Karma  +2   
Gazzamoat   16-3-2021 09:01  Acceptance  +1   
Malchus   16-3-2021 00:57  Karma  +3   There are three Michelles in total?!
Stonecold   15-3-2021 19:20  Karma  +5   Thanks
bluecow   15-3-2021 18:14  Karma  +3   Great stuff bro. Glad you enjoyed it. Apparently only fiona does fs but let me know if otherwise cos it could be a ymmv ...
charliebrown
Kinky King

UID 248705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1656
Posts 123
Karma 1637
Acceptance 381
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 16-3-2021 09:50  Profile P.M.