Karma 1064
Acceptance 177
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-2-2021
Status Offline
Post at 13-3-2021 10:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mia/Kama - Alice - First Spa Experience

Yes, I know what you're thinking.  Another damn Mia review?  And another Alice review?  
Well, this was my FIRST spa/sauna experience ever, so let me set down my memories for my own record.  
Much later, when I'm completely jaded, I'll return and wonder at myself.

Date & Time of Session:  March 2021
Name:  Alice
Nationality & Language: Cantonese
Face: 4.5/5 - slightly NMCOT and I prefer long hair, but she's very easy on the eyes
Body: 4/5 - toned, fit, flexible, normal sized rack
Height: 155-160 cm range I guess?
Service: massage, CBJ
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 1500 for 90 minutes + tip
Repeat: Yes, yes for venue, and may try 4 hands...

You remember how the adults used to warn you against smoking pot?  Don't do it, it's a gateway drug to harder and harsher drugs like cocaine!  If we apply that mindset to punting, they would tell you not to go to saunas and spas.  They are a gateway drug to harder and harsher FS joints and agents!

I did it the other way round.  I started punting with FS experiences and only very recently worked up the courage to try a "spa".  Can't blame me - for HG and PTGF, you spend your time in a hotel, which is a neutral position, while for spas/saunas, you surrender yourself to the wolf's den and you have no means of escape.  So I did my research on this forum.  Read lots of reviews while at work.  And concluded that the safest first experience would be at Mia/Kama, with their most reviewed lady.

I added the booking agent on Wechat and asked who was on duty on a weekday night.  Nine were.  Slow night, I guess.  I opted for Alice at 90 minutes, and after some back and forth on where large rooms were available, we settled on me not having to climb the stairs to Kama.  

I locate the address of Mia.  It's an alleyway I've walked past at least a hundred times, if not a thousand times, over the years I've worked in Central.  Never suspected there was a facility there.  There were a couple sketchy types smoking in the alleyway.  I regretted showing up in my business suit (sans tie and coat, obviously).  Punched in the door code and went upstairs.  

Impressions:
Pretty lady in a low-cut teddy greets me. It's her.  It's Alice, most reviewed spa lady on the website.  Place is dimly lit.  All the rooms are empty.  She ushers me into the one at the end of the corridor.

The room is much, much cleaner than expected.  The bed is spotless with a red sash draped across the top.  The shower is extremely hot, scalding even.  I showered alone and, after drying, I lay face down on the bed with my dick on top of the red sash.  That must be what it's for.

Alice soon comes in.  I'm face down, and I don't see her.  She immediately giggles and says she forgot to remove the red sash.  It's supposed to be decorative, not for me to rest my dick on.  Shit, I've already exposed my uber-newbie status.  She tugs the sash out and I re-fold my dick under me.  Shit.

She lays a sheet on top of me and starts a fairly strong (but not painful) back and shoulder massage.  I thought this was meant to be a sexy massage?  She asks me where I'm the most tired.  I say the shoulders.  She immediately starts working on my calves.  That's not what I said, but you do you.  I'm satisfied with her soft body constantly brushing up against me, and when she sits on my outstretched palm, it's heavenly.  The massage is decent.

Finally, the sheet comes off.  It's the sexy time.  Oil drips and bare breasts scrape my back.  That's more like it.  Alice starts working on my butt with occasional teases on my dick.  Oh shit, what's this?  She's playing with my asshole.  It's totally lubricated and I become terrified she's going to shove a finger in or worse, a banana or some other phallic item.  My dick shrinks.  But it feels...strangely nice.  Alice never does anally penetrate me.  It was just a long, weird, lovely, scary, tease.  My asshole puckers even now when I am remembering the experience.

After wiping off the oil, Alice asks me to turn over.  This is it, the fabled part 2 I've read about in the reviews.  The lingam worship advertised on the spa's website.  Alice writhes on top of me; her toned curvy body glows in the faux candlelight.  My hands roam over her.  I manage to eke out a timid "Can I kiss you?"  Alice arches her back away from me and gives me a coy gaze.  I instantly worry I've overstepped my bounds, but she dives in for the LFK.   Such natural GFE - I surrender myself again to her attentions.  Soon she moves downwards and starts teasing my dick, kissing over and around without it actually becoming a BBBJ.  I'm fine with that.  

It's time for... the plastic bag.  I thought it was just a forum euphemism for a loose prophylactic, but boy was I mistaken.  It's an actual plastic bag.  It's looser than the plastic bag my umbrella gets when I visit a shopping mall in the rain.  The bag goes on without any resistance whatsoever and Alice wraps her lips for one of the better CBJs I've had.  She only uses her hand for stability, and soon, I shoot.

I shower alone, very satisfied, and Alice returns and finishes off my session with some more massage.  This time, she gets it right and kneads my shoulders.  My spa cherry has been popped, and I leave knowing I will return.  It's only 5 minutes from my office.

Recent Ratings
charlie123   30-3-2021 21:23  Acceptance  +1   Not all heroes wear capes! P.S you should be a writer!
deviantmindhk   25-3-2021 17:49  Karma  +3   
HKGPeter   18-3-2021 23:49  Karma  +2   Thank you very much!
Mister   18-3-2021 15:57  Karma  +5   Another great read. Is she as tanned as in her photos?
Ieknoh   17-3-2021 02:07  Acceptance  +1   
David.youngson   15-3-2021 21:00  Karma  +3   Perfect first session!
Stonecold   15-3-2021 19:18  Karma  +5   Great Report
anabikumi   15-3-2021 13:40  Karma  +2   There are so many Mia reviews, I need to add this to my next trip to HK
BrownNuts   15-3-2021 11:48  Karma  +2   
56kicks   15-3-2021 08:37  Karma  +3   
vinc9   14-3-2021 04:33  Acceptance  +1   Great review. I’m still working the courage to go so this a real confidence boost!
Sandwhale   14-3-2021 00:48  Karma  +5   Well done and nice write-up!
MrButtons   13-3-2021 23:11  Karma  +5   
Gazzamoat   13-3-2021 22:43  Acceptance  +1   
Atomduck   13-3-2021 22:05  Karma  +3   
test74   13-3-2021 17:13  Karma  +4   
cityguy   13-3-2021 15:14  Karma  +5   Kama/Mia is easily the top of the tree in terms of spas - all downhill from here :)
bucasuki   13-3-2021 13:52  Karma  +2   
zebra   13-3-2021 12:16  Karma  +5   Got Alice to outcall to my home about a year ago. You should try.
big18jj
Carnal Conqueror

UID 271831
Digest Posts 0
Credits 264
Posts 52
Karma 263
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-12-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2021 15:15  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for your review.  May I know her body figure, please?
hlazn24
Musky Member

UID 267791
Digest Posts 0
Credits 119
Posts 10
Karma 118
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 20
Registered 2-6-2020
Status Offline
Post at 17-3-2021 00:39  Profile P.M. 
great stuff, alice always a treat!
gpla
Nookie Newbie

UID 32170
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 17-3-2021 01:38  Profile P.M. 
lol that was a good review! What was the age of the masseuse?