Acceptance 1397
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2021 16:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Amazing body shape photos: How they do it

How they do it

Have any members of our tight little community in addition to myself had any curiosity as to how the photographs of our lovely technicians can contain such eye-popping and in some cases unlikely proportions and shapes? It’s all a great build up, until they open the door (with the not hiding behind, forcing you to go into the room and make a quick 3 second decision before the door is closed) and you see their body is only so-so and not the gravity defying and fantasy inducing shapes portrayed.

While there may be a few of you who are technically inclined, by dint of interest or vocation, and have familiarity with Photoshop or Photoshop type software, which has been in existence for more than 20 years, it’s all a bit of mystery to me. I have some background in photography, and in my younger days process my own black-and-white photographs in my school darkroom. (“Dad, what’s a darkroom?”). Through the early 1990s a darkroom technician was a decent, well-paying job middle class job, and there commercial photo labs offering positions in most major cities, including Hong Kong. Ever wonder what would happen when you drop off your film at a camera store (or drugstore in the US or Canada) for processing (“Dad, what’s film?”).

Having looked at the photos on the site for many years, I always employed the “Gwailoplayer discount” to the photos. This is in addition to the bra cup size discount one must always employed.  Further scrutiny reveals now, to me, how this optical illusion is executed, look carefully at the photos here (and apologies to the girls, this is not intended to be criticism of them or their photos, I have selected them only on the basis of their being the most extreme and obvious example to make my point ), in particular those were I have enlarged in some detail the background to the providers unlikely body contours. Look at the red arrows showing the anomalies.

In particular, it would appear that the painter of the markings in the parking lot perhaps was drunk, as you will note the lines showing spaces for cars seem to be curved. In addition, look carefully at the tiles in the background of the 2nd example. The mason responsible for sticking the tiles on the wall demonstrated some incredible skill to cut and mount tiles in curves in decreasing radii. Or perhaps he was merely on LSD. Are there any professional photo interpreters here?

This may not be news to some of our more technically proficient colleagues, but to myself it was. It is provided for everyone’s reference, education and edification.

Keep on mongering

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   7-1-2023 14:07  Acceptance  +8   
Gente30   9-3-2021 09:47  Acceptance  +1   
Tybear   8-3-2021 14:27  Acceptance  +4   Good post
batman108   8-3-2021 09:04  Acceptance  +6   awesome and thanks
datbeast   7-3-2021 09:52  Acceptance  +3   This is actually really informative. Would love more examples, cheers
Malchus   7-3-2021 07:35  Acceptance  +3   The sheer mass of the boobs contorts space-time. Obviously
zebra   6-3-2021 20:17  Acceptance  +5   Anyway to use these lines to reverse engineer the genuine dimensions?
Ecthelio007
Erotic Emperor

UID 69211
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2154
Posts 160
Karma 2123
Acceptance 618
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2021 02:57  Profile P.M. 
This is out of date.

These days the girls and agents use far more sophisticated AI software that will reshape the body, and leave no obvious traces like the ones you pointed out.

The worst part is that these AI filters work on both photos and videos. Everything you see on WG ads these days is fake to some extent unless the girl really is stunning IRL, and if they are, you'd never be able to tell them apart from a 4/10 WG with AI touchups.
flappo84
Throbbing Titan

UID 30365
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4118
Posts 169
Karma 4102
Acceptance 314
Reading Access 70
Registered 1-9-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2021 23:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Ecthelio007's post

Very true... it used to be rather “high end” to have deep learning/AI enabled photo manipulation software. Nowadays standard smartphone apps can do the same: try meitu or facetune. These produce hardly any distortions outlined by the OP. To really figure it out you need to get one level further by checking compression artefacts, noise detection, etc.
Tybear
Erotic Emperor

UID 185558
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2461
Posts 233
Karma 2421
Acceptance 809
Reading Access 60
Registered 22-3-2017
Location Aged like a fine wine
Status Offline
Post at 8-3-2021 14:27  Profile P.M. 
My trick is a video chat or request of selfie as they come to hotel lobby before meet up

There possible to reject without too much problem.

Who knows in a few years we can have virtual reality sex better and kinkier than any WG can provide.

CC
Gente30
Musky Member

UID 271289
Digest Posts 0
Credits 151
Posts 23
Karma 144
Acceptance 132
Reading Access 20
Registered 15-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2021 09:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Ecthelio007's post

I agree but disagree as well.

Yes is harder to tell if you compare to PS.

But there are still tells on AI filters.

Example when you see no blemishes on skin, or skin looks
Super clean that’s a tell.

Filters then to soften the image and bright them.

And I do believe that another factor is the body proportions... eyes woul look smaller or bigger to the rest of head same goes to nose and mouth.
sam_smith
Throbbing Titan

UID 168426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3920
Posts 453
Karma 3850
Acceptance 1408
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2021 14:15  Profile P.M. 
You're wrong

The boobie power is so large and powerful they warped the reality and distorted our brain so that we look at them and pick up the phone, call the girl and by the time you reach the door step the power is worn off, you get a glimpse of what the girl really looks like and told yourself,"I've been this far, would be a waste of time to leave without the shag." and voila, you walked through the door and got robbed.