Post at 15-10-2020 00:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Its Molly time @ Wish

Molly @ Wish

Date & Time of Session: Last weekend in Sep, evening
Name: Molly
Nationality & Language: PRC, some English
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5 (nice real B/C cups, toned body)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $1200, 60 min (plus $300 tip, more than my usual)
Repeat: Yes, but after trying Yoyo next

Had been planning to visit Wish and Yu for some time now, and that weekend presented an opportunity after another appointment fizzled out.

So, I whatsapp Wish and get instant response with several pics. With the help of reviews here, I had already decided on Molly and she was available. Set up time and landed up early.

Door opens and you can tell its her behind it, but different from the pics. Quite good looking and has a warm smile. Leads me into this nice room with a tub in it. Will try that some time.  She explains the services and recommends the 4 hands which I turn down. Offers discounts, which I turn down as well. I usually go with the basics until I build some trust for the exotic ones.

Showered alone, Molly is back and she starts on the massage. Strong, goes over every inch of the shoulders and back. I hear a few cracks, but all good. Some chit-chat as she works. Some rubbing in the groin and its time for the gel. She asks me whether I want the gel or the oil and I choose the gel. She must have undressed at some point. Slides her butt, then the nice tits on my back and I feel some heat now.

Flips me over and more sliding and cat bath. She was then going to cap me for a BJ and I waved it off. CBJ never does it for me. I ask her to wipe off the gel and lie down and proceed with HJ, while I enjoy her substantial tits. Face turned away, but not in an off-putting manner - just covid protocol. Access to LS, but didn't venture inside. Loved that she was reasonably cooperative with everything.

Tempo of hj increases, lovely tits in hand, access everywhere - I   in minutes. She showers with me, and cleans me up well. I get dressed and step out and am hit by a barrage of girls. Molly introduces a few, but I could only match Yoyo with a face. Something in the way Molly introduced her, Yoyo seems to be the popular one. Price is steep, but the place is nice and so is Molly. Hard call on a repeat for now, but I know I will be go back for some Molly time in the future.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
modnar   12-12-2020 20:14  Karma  +3   Favorable
HKGPeter   16-10-2020 23:28  Karma  +2   Thank you!
Petay_1283   16-10-2020 14:18  Karma  +6   
zebra   15-10-2020 09:53  Karma  +5   awesome and thanks
Sandwhale   15-10-2020 07:21  Karma  +5   Nice. Thanks for the report.
Cspoker50   15-10-2020 07:12  Karma  +2   Excellent
batman108   15-10-2020 04:01  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks