Post at 16-7-2020 01:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Round 2! Ala in TST

Date & time: 8.30pm, 15th July 2020
Name : Ala
TG Agent link : https://t.me/blueoceanvip
Nationality: Thai
Face: 5/10 Bit of a butterface and looked a little manly
Body: 8/10 Very nice man made C's with hard nipples and quite a THICC body.
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & session length: 600 + 200 Tips, 60mins
Repeat: Doubful as I prefer Rainy

So as I follow on from my original Rainy report https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=72135&extra=page%3D1 a few weeks ago, I tried to book her again but didn't do it far in advance enough.
With only Meena and Ala available, I opted her Ala.  Her photos didn't look that great compared to Alis and Rainy but I was hoping for good service and she didn't let me down.

So it was the usual routine of arriving in TST the sending photo of my T-Shirt and then waiting for the TG Agent's instruction before going up.
Once I got in and saw her, I was initially disappointed as her face was worse than the photos and kinda manly with a bigger nose, although I didn't suspect her to be a ladyboy.
Her English was so so and we showered together with no funny business inside, since it was pretty tight in there already.
She was wearing her black bra and undies inside the shower so I didn't get a good look at the goods but she seemed busty and pretty THICC.

Once dried up, I went face down on the bed for a big of massage.  This part was actually quite good, she had decent massage skills.
She then took her bra and panties and then came the nuru body slide on my back where I could feel her fake boobs.  It was ok but nothing special.

Then came the flip and I could finally see her full body, and she had a nice big dragon tattoo on her back and nice big fake boobs with hard biggish nipples which were fun to play with.
She started kissing and nibbling my nipples before going down for a nice BBBJ which felt pretty good.  Wish it could have lasted longer though.
Time for the main event.  She put some Nuru on the end of my LB before slipping the rubber on.
She had already commented on my LB size earlier, even though I'm not really that big.  
So we took things nice and slow with the initial CG.  I could see her face wincing a little as she slowly took me in.  We went off slowly and eventually picked up speed.
Her facial reactions and sounds were definitely real and she was pretty tight and starting to enjoy it more.  Eventually after riding for 5 mins or so she orgasmed but it didn't slow her down.
I sure was enjoying grabbing her big boobs while she was riding me for ages.

Eventually I made the switch to missionary and put her legs up high for deeper penetration as she was nice and wet now.
Lots of moans of enjoyment and I went through various missionary positions for full enjoyment.
Switched to doggie which she seemed to like even more before I made her go flat on her belly.
Couldn't quite get the right position to enter her from there, so I started to finger bang her with 2 fingers and she REALLY enjoyed that.  As I fingered her faster and faster she was grabbing the pillow with her hands as she let off another hard orgasm.
Then I finally got into the right position to slip LB in and it was this position that felt the best for me.  I was thinking about letting her finish me off with her mouth but this felt too good and eventually I hard into the condom.
Once I was done I pulled out and we both lay there next to each other laughing breathlessly.  A enjoyable session for both of us.
She took off the condom before we laid there resting and she kept touching LB and telling him go to sleep but it took a while for it to lose its erection, which is a good sign of a good session.

She then gave me a quick shoulder massage before we popped back into the shower to clean up.
Found after that I was only her 2nd customer of the day.  Poor girl has to compete with Rainy and Alis I guess.
So I got dressed and paid here the 600 + 200 tips for her great service and to try to help her out since she wasn't as busy as the popular girls.

Service and price wise, this place is hard to beat.  I will definitely come back for Rainy again before she leaves hopefully.
Once again if any bros don't have the TG Agents whatsapp then drop a rating asking for it and I will PM it to you.

She has a thicker body compared to these photos I have attached and also a bigger nose and darker skin overall.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
seattle00   17-7-2020 17:03  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing! Could you PM me the details of the agent please?
johnhotel30102   17-7-2020 10:17  Acceptance  +1   Great report. Joined the TG channel but can’t figure out how to message the agent. How do I do that? (Sorry, I’m a noo ...
godisdead   16-7-2020 13:16  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing. Been trying to book Alis / Rainy for over a week now. They’re pretty much fully booked everyday.
hotjac   16-7-2020 11:41  Karma  +6   Nice - explosive and appreciated cums from a woman always raise the bar. Thanks for sharing.
Sandwhale   16-7-2020 09:57  Karma  +4   Good report. Thanks for sharing!
batman108   16-7-2020 08:55  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
momozzz   16-7-2020 08:28  Acceptance  +4   thanks for sharing mate
porkchops   16-7-2020 03:48  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
Bloodrage   16-7-2020 01:13  Karma  +2   Good price
CFSDubois
Carnal Conqueror

UID 141091
Digest Posts 0
Credits 284
Posts 8
Karma 282
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-1-2016
Status Offline
Post at 16-7-2020 13:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@Godisdead - I would try to book at least one in a day in advance.  Best chance to get the popular girls.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   16-7-2020 15:29  Karma  +6   Thanks.