Face:  7/10
Body:  9/10
Skill: 6/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
PSE:
Price & Session Length:  1000, 60 min
Repeat: probably

Had some lucky free time after work and wanted something on the way home. Had been impressed with Bitto's ads and have wanted to try for some time so gave it a shot. Made a booking via Telegram but the girl who answered the door was not the one who I made a booking for. She was my type however so I went ahead as I don't get much free time in this era of homeworking.

Mai showed me to the room.  Kinda small but clean and nice fresh white towels.  She tells me to shower alone and she'll be right back with some water for me.

Mai is tall, quite pretty.  She hands me a towel and says she shower now, adding with a giggle that they want to be sure there's no virus on girls or customers. She strips down for her shower to reveal an outstanding body, nice B cups with a toned but shapely ass and neatly trimmed ls. My LB is standing up to get a better look too. She showers quickly comes to the bed with the price menu and I choose the 60 minutes full service option.

On to my stomach for the massage and it's quite good. She works out some kinks and gets me really  relaxed.  She really took a lot of the stress out and by the time she was done with my back lbs was asleep too.

But on the flip I see that perfect body again and he wakes up.   Mai asks if she can kiss my nipples and cock and of course I let her do so.  But the technique is a bit rough to be honest.  She sucks on my balls hard, so hard that it starts to hurt so that when she moves to the bbbj I can't get that hard. That was really a bit of a disappointment and I thought this might end poorly.

But as she gets up from the bbbj I see her body again,  she speaks in a cute voice I like and know perks up enough to accept the cap.

She gets on CG and seems almost like it hurts as I move fully inside her.  I ask if she's OK and she says yes and moans nicely as I thrust.  She's wet and fairly tight and in feeling fine.  I'm thinking of flipping her for doggy but she says she really likes this and gives access to her perfect tits, which I devour as she rides me.  I lay back and grab a tit in each hand and let her work lb for a bit.  As I'm readying to blow I pull her down and grab some of that perfect ass and soon I am ready to blow.  I ask her to slow down a bit so I can last longer but she looks me in the eye,  speeds it up and says didn't you want this.? It's very sexy and

She lays on top of me and we hold each other tight as I drain my entire load.  It was really nice.

After that it's separate showers again,  a bit of chit chat and I pay and an on my way with a smile on my face.

So she lost marks on the bbbj but the sex and massage were quite good.  She's here for another week if you want to try.

Recent Ratings
3QOxqK2Liy0t   21-3-2020 16:21  Karma  +2   
CoreTierOne   19-3-2020 22:03  Karma  +4   Excellent
zebra   17-3-2020 08:18  Karma  +5   Very astutely named. Stand with italy!
Tapthatass   17-3-2020 04:00  Karma  +3   Do you remember the price menu?
MrButtons   17-3-2020 00:26  Karma  +3   Favorable