Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2020 14:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
New Kama Favorite: Clair

Date & Time of Session:  2020 Mar 5th & 3 weeks ago.  (this is a mix of both meetings)
Name:  Clair

Nationality & Language: local hk, english OK, mandarin and canto fluent.
Age: Mid 30s  (Which I can't believe).  Or maybe she was joking, lost in translation??  I think late 20's.
Face:  4/5pretty face
Body:  5/5 fantastic petite body with b cup REAL tits, nice petite ass.
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: Yes
PSE: Also yes
Price & Session Length:  700
Repeat: My second time, first was kama 3 weeks ago

OMG i have a new favorite.  Especially with all the PRC girls gone, 3 weeks ago there was a dearth of talent.  I had a meh experience with Crystal, she was local which was good, she's very pretty, but her service was kinda the standard thing you get in HK outside of Kama, not bad, no complaints, but I wouldn't repeat, that's just me.  It was pretty slim pickings that time, literally only 3 girls at kama to choose.  Then a couple days later I tried Clair.

OMG, this girl blew my socks off, in more ways than ONE.  

First of all, guys she's hot.  She's got this great body, it's a petite package, but she's not a tiny stick like spinner.    She's got a body, some curves.  Her tits are gorgeous, full b cups.  When I grab a calf or a thigh, there's something to actually hold on to!  While we were talking she told me her age was mid 30's I fucking couldn't believe it.  She's so fine.    Only later during part 2 when I sucked those beautiful breasts did I realize they lost a little of that firmness of a girl in her early 20s.  Yet this actually got me even more excited, because I could absolutely tell they were real!!

My first time she gave me a good medium strength massage.  Then followed up with some playfulness, the slow soft scratches and all the toying around.  She knew the drill.  Then after for the main event got an incredible BBBJ for a minute before the dental dam came on.

She was so damn good I actually stopped her so I don't blow too fast, we played around, got some LS play with Mr Handy.  Damn she's sexy.  She turns on the heat and the moans come out hot and heavy.  Sometimes I hate that, because it sounds so fake, but with Clair it didn't matter, she was just so fucking hot I was into it!

The second dental dam came on and she finished me, it was fucking glorious.  

I had been asking Kama EVERY WEEK, WHEN IS SHE COMING BACK!!!!!

Finally she came back this week, and she's at Mia, she leaves tomorrow.  Saw her yesterday and I specifically told her, Less massage, more fun.  I was so excited to see her again.

She absolutely listened.  She wanted me to relax, so I got a nice massage for 20- 25 minutes, before the sexy Clair came back.  Then she was flirting and playing on my back, licking, kissing, scratching, all of it.  Then out of nowhere she pulls a bottle of warm nuru gel, and gives me a NURU!  

This hot chick with beautiful breasts, I mean...let's all take a minute to truly appreciate this divine gift....A pretty small petite asian girl, gifted a pair of nice naturally round shaped plump B sized tits....Ya that hot girl gave me a nuru.  Unfucking believable.  I definitely during the nuru flip, but she took a long time to get there.  I definitely swallowed some of that nuru gel sucking on those beautiful breasts.

This girl just rocked my fucking world.  Hey, YMMY.  Maybe she was just into me, she commented a ton first time we met about my physique.  I wasn't sure if she was just talking (saying that to everyone), but hey man, it's nice to be appreciated, I've been working like a dog in the gym 6 days a week eating clean for the past 6 months.  About damn time it's starting to get some benefit.  

I can't promise you that you will get the same experience.  But this girl is eager to please and has a fucking wild side.  Also it's nice to be able to talk to a girl, her English is good enough to have fun vs I've been used to the PRC's for a while, where there is hardly a word or two spoken.  It just helps set the mood, when you can verbally flirt a little.  

Take advantage while she's here, but hey, still treat her like a lady, she likes to have fun, but I think it's definitely a mood thing, gotta get the vibe going with her.

Damn I want to repeat already and I only had her yesterday.

[ Last edited by  mchk at 6-3-2020 14:36 ]

Recent Ratings
Jjackson   5-5-2020 02:56  Karma  +3   Great review.
Thedarklord   30-3-2020 13:11  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
MrButtons   19-3-2020 16:54  Karma  +3   I've wanting to try Clair after reading all these reviews on here, but sadly she seems to be unavailable atm
HKGPeter   9-3-2020 23:34  Karma  +2   Thank you very much.
jezzzz   9-3-2020 17:37  Karma  +4   Glad you found your gem, interesting read
Mister   7-3-2020 14:22  Karma  +5   Lucky guy. See below
Sandwhale   7-3-2020 10:23  Acceptance  +1   Very nice, bro!
zebra   6-3-2020 15:30  Karma  +5   No need to thank me
Tapthatass   6-3-2020 14:51  Karma  +3   Nice report, and totally agree about working out.
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4270
Posts 2135
Karma 4211
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2020 14:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 mchk's post

You got premium service for the base rate. Folks pay $900-$1,200 for similar sessions. What’s your secret?

She was happy with no tip? Times are hard or she’s a particularly generous girl, in cntrast to some of the recent reports complaining about upselling.

Not sure if I’ve ever had a pukka Kong nui. Maybe it’s time to start
Tapthatass
Lustful Lord

UID 251449
Digest Posts 0
Credits 803
Posts 59
Karma 793
Acceptance 206
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2020 14:44  Profile P.M. 
Hey guys, the reviews on Clair is off the hook. But what puzzles me is that her age has been reported between 20s - 40s. Which one is it and how can it be such drastic difference? Makes me wonder if it's even the same girl. Could it be 2 or 3 different girls using the same name????

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   7-3-2020 15:02  Acceptance  +1   TBH, most western men can't tell a girl's age if their life depended on it LoL
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2020 14:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Mister's post

I know man! I pay 900 to 1k for nuru normally!

This was my second visit with her and often times building that rapport is so important.

What's my secret?  I'd say two things:

#1 it's all about the vibe, the chemistry.  It only works with some girls, not all.  Guys go absolutely nuts over a couple regular kama girls, and those couple for me, just doesn't work.  One in particular that guys love, dude I can't even get LB to wake up.

I just try to set the mood and I wait for cues, and go at her pace, if I don't get feedback that's she's ready, I back off... First time with her took it slow, and tried a little fun during part 1 but she softly asked to let her do her massage, so I back off but kept trying to talk and warm up with her.

#2 absolutely I think it's my complete change in physique. I've lost 11kg over 4yrs..  That's all fat.  And I've added muscle.    The fat came off 3yrs ago but then yo-yo on and off. I was 85kg now I'm 74.  I bounce between 73 and 77...but I haven't been back to 80+ in 4yrs.  I'm currently going intense again after the dec/Jan holidays.

Im now a workout fiend and I eat way more healthy.  Gave up so much junk food and over eating, and probably doubled my green veggies intake. I drink 3ltrs of water a day to help keep the weight off and other toxins.  

I recall my first meeting she was obsessed with my glutes.     that was honestly a first.

I could go on and on about my weight loss and fitness, but that's for another day... But I think I do occasionally find a girl that's into my new physique, and I keep it warm and polite and slowly build up and, hey it works now and then... Again only a couple of them, a lot of the others are good quality massages but once in a while I find one ready to give something extra.

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   28-4-2020 15:20  Acceptance  +1   Cheers on losing all that weight. Great going.
anabikumi   10-3-2020 14:18  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Mister   9-3-2020 16:57  Karma  +2   Thanks, taking good care of yourself is the best thing you can do for everybody
Tapthatass   9-3-2020 14:33  Karma  +4   Totally agree on keeping fit and working out. Kudos to u.
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2020 14:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Tapthatass's post

She told me she's 38yrs old.. I don't believe it. I'm western so I've always said I'm a bad judge.

Her tits are gorgeous and real, but they have lost that young 20s firmness, but they are still so fantastic.

28 to 38?  I don't know.  If I really has to guess 28 to 32.   When she said 38 I thought she was joking and it's a joke lost in translation.  She sure as heck doesn't look late 30s to me. I still think she might have been joking.  I'm mid 40s so I thought she was saying an older age to make me feel comfortable.