Karma 3582
Acceptance 415
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2020 09:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Harmony: May & her Magnificent Mammaries

In LKF for a lunch meeting yesterday at the Hard Rock Cafe and after finishing up was walking down the hill when I bumped into a buxom vision of loveliness in a tight red top that  I hadn't seen for a while, May formerly from Reiki/Aura who co-manages Harmony Spa in Lan Kwai Fong, have had many an enjoyable session there in the past and some great times with May herself over the years. For no reason I can actually remember, Harmony and May seemed to drop off my favourites list, and May reminds me of that lamenting that I haven't been to see her for so long, I agree and she's looking good and buxom as ever and I tell her i'll come up. She tellls me that she has some good girls upstairs, but I say I'm only coming up if she takes care of me, which gets her giggling and telling me I'm a bad boy but she agrees.  And we walk the few metres to the entrance of the building.

Now couldn't see the link on 141 today but the address is;

Flat D. 2/F Block A.
Winner Building. 27-37 D’Aguilar St. Central
Tel: 9603-0983
Date of Visit: March 5th 2020 2:30pm
Masseuse: May
Face: 4/5 e
Body: 5/5
Skill:5/5
Service:5/5
GFE:5/5
Repeat:  Yes!  Had forgotten how much fun May can be!  Shall re-eat soon!
Price:  1000 for 90 minutes

Now its in the heart of LKF but the good thing is the building has all manner of legit reasons for you to be in the building, which always helps!  Straight into the lift and to the 2F, May is all chatty and telling me how happy she is to see me, and that she has missed me, so I tell her she needs to make me realize how much I've missed her...which she says she will!  May speaks basic English and is far happier and chattier in Cantonese, and I speak enough to make communication easy.  She rings the bell and a cute young thing answers the door and says hello and lets use in.

Harmony has a good layout, nice reception area, big proper toilet, several treatment rooms and a small sauna.  May tells the other girl that she will be taking care of me, the younger girl is very cute and slim but May's boobies have worked their magic and I'm sticking with May.  She says we'll take the VIP room and she leads me in, its a good sized room with a nice big seperate shower area with a nice big bath.   She closes the door, and as i'm hanging up my bag and hoodie, she's bent over the message bed and I have forgotten how lovely her ass is and have to give it a hug. As she leans over the bed, I slide up behind her and give her a hug and she leans further onto the bed pushing her ass against me and junior much to her amusement makes an immediate wake up!  “You did miss me!” she giggles! And I slide my hands up her waist and cup those bosoms through her top as she wriggles against me.

I've known May for a few years, lovely lady and one of the best all natural bodies on any girl in the business, she's in her mid thirties at least but can look older or younger depending on her hairstyle, current hair style suits her, she's a buxom girl and got a great ass and set of legs, and keeps herself very fit from hiking and dancing. She turns around and lies back on the bed and I lean in to go in for a kiss, and she responds well and kisses me back and we spend a few minutes kissing and canoodling and generally having a catch up and make out session.  I've got her top off and those breasts out, man I had forgotten how lovely they are, succulent and responsive and a good size, I am terrible at judging breast size but they're a very good size for all kinds of fun!  They're also very sensitive and if you treat them well, she'll respond very well too...junior is straining to bust out of my jeans and she suggests its time to have a shower now.  She helps me strip off and hangs up my clothes giving junior a good shake and stroke when he pops out of my boxers and ushers me into the shower.

I hop into the shower and freshen up, it might sound stupid but i always like the showers here, they are powerful, good pressure, and the water doesnt go from cold to burning hot immediately, and there's no visible pipes for you to burn yourself on like a few places have.... also good choice of soaps and shower gels, i'm having a good shower, and soaping myself up when I feel a pair of perfect breasts pushing into my back and May joins me and helps me have a good clean, making sure i'm a very clean boy and using that bpdy as a very sexy and giggly loofer!  She's happy to let me soap her up and yes I like having a naked lady with big boobs use herself as loofer on me!   And she's teasing me with rubbing her ass on junior and kneeling down and giving me a soapy tit wank in the shower and looking up at me and smiling and at junior and licking her lips ! I have missed this lady! After a very thorough shower, she washes us both off and steps out to grab the towels and gives herself a quick dry off before helping me out and drying me off properly.

Before I hop up on the massage bed, she flicks a switch and the bed transforms into a more sold and much wider bed!  I like the look of that!  Now May is also a proper masseuse, she knows Chinese medicine and accupuncture (have had a few sessions with her in the past. I had a recurring heel injury that she managed to fix through accupuncture a few years back and it rarely troubles me anymore. She asks me what kind of massage I want and slaps my ass when I say 'what massage?', and I tell her i'd like a good strong all over massage. She turns on some music and goes to work. I had forgotten just how good a masseuse she can give, she kneads and pulls and works my back, shoulders, arms, thighs, legs, feet really well, i've asked for a strong massage and i get one, but she still asks if everything is ok, and we chat throughout about business, life, and other stuff....She's a chatty one and tells me that the last few months haven't been the best, with both the protests and now the virus really hitting business, she tells me how quiet Lan Kwai Fong is even at night on the weekend these days, i've been away from the nightlife for a while for work, and hadn't realized just how hard the F&B industry had been hit till a few places I like suddenly closed.   The good thing is she's still positive, there's no “woe is me, give me big tips' feel to her talk, just feels like an old friend with a great set of tits filling you in on things while she gives you a naked massage!  

She works me very well, asking me if i'm enjoing the massage and keeping up the tease, her breasts and nipples seem to be roaming over my body as much as her hands, and she makes sure junior is awake throughout the massage with a lot of inner thigh massage and caressing going on.   She's a sexy thing but I really do enjoy her massage and its not until she dims the lights and asks me to roll over that, I really start thinking about the second half!  

I roll over and lie back and she clmbs up on to the bed and slides those breasts up my body, stopping off to engulf junior and gives him a little peck on the crown before sliding up, kissing her way up my chest until she's kissing me and the real fun begins. Once again guys, YMMV but treat May like a lady, and she'll treat you very welll! I'd also like to thank Harmony for having some solid massage beds, have a few times at other places, had the bed almost turn over or go one end up when weight distribution changes as certain things happen, the beds here are nice and weighty so no fear of that.

We're getting pretty hot and bothered, she's alternating between kissing me and feeding me those boobies, and very receptive to some gentle exploration between her legs. .We  continue to kiss, and its ful on DFK by this point and her little sister is nice and very wet and she's breathing hard, I start to kiss my way down her body, licking and sucking on both breasts and nipples, down her very lovely flat stomach and down to her honeypot. I begin to kiss and lick around her pussy and she begins to lift and open her legs and raises her pubic mound towards me so I dive in.

May has a very lovely and very succuleny pussy, its nicely trimmed and she seems to be enjoying herself, she clamps her thighs around my head and has one hand on the back of my head and is giving me a breathy update of what she likes and where, and I'm happy to oblige. Its some time before I come up for air, and she's either one of the best actresses I've ever met or she enjoyed herself. She's all giggly and out of breath, and keeps telling me that i'm a bad man and that I should not stay away for so long!  She gets some tissues and wipes my face down and cradles my head in her bosm while she gets her breath back and then she begins to kiss her way down my body, and she gives junior a very teasing array of kisses and licks on the shaft and on the crown and opens her mouth and begins to give me a very teasing BBBJ for a few highly enjoyable minutes... she knows what she is doing and brings me to the brink a few times, before finishing me off between those breasts. And I eventually fire away with junior engulfed between those magnificent mammaries.

She cleans me up and then herself, and says she'll get us some water and after opening the door a crack to check there's no one in reception, zips out of the room naked and returns with two cups of water and we spend a few minutes cuddling and chatiting.  I think she was in no rush, and if I hadn't had things to do I could have stayed a lot longer but real life was calling. So she leads s both into the shower and we have a very enjoyable mutual clean up thats just as much fun and she helps me dress up. She slips into a black top that accentuates that bosom, I pay her plus a little extra as I have not been to see her for some time and she certiainly went above and beyond, and she asks me if I will come back and see her more often.  I say yes, and she says that I should and we should see what else we could do, which sounds good to me!

I head out to door and into the lift and into the masked streets of Hong Kong with a big smile on my face!  

HARMONY was needed and given!  And its one of those gems and May is back on my favourites list big time!

The red top is what she was wearing yesterday when i bumped into her, and two of her in bra, she wouldn't let me take a pic without!

[ Last edited by  zbmthethird at 6-3-2020 10:07 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Jjackson   5-5-2020 03:01  Karma  +3   
twelve98   19-3-2020 13:59  Karma  +5   Great report
Petay_1283   18-3-2020 17:11  Karma  +10   nice
danielyan   13-3-2020 01:48  Acceptance  +1   Do they have telegram?
zeebee   11-3-2020 02:19  Karma  +4   
anabikumi   8-3-2020 14:24  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
wcguy   7-3-2020 18:13  Karma  +2   Wonderful
kgb2005   6-3-2020 19:46  Karma  +3   She is so hot!
zebra   6-3-2020 16:25  Karma  +5   Maybe you should have asked her to pay you!
twiceAweek   6-3-2020 13:19  Karma  +6   Nice headlights
ramont   6-3-2020 11:10  Karma  +8   ( o )( o )
Sandwhale   6-3-2020 10:50  Acceptance  +1   Appetizing!
wagaparker   6-3-2020 10:48  Karma  +3   Excellent
Skepti10   6-3-2020 10:36  Karma  +6   fantastic report!
batman108   6-3-2020 10:05  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks