Subject: Nuru Spa - First visit and lived up to the hype!
kairhart
Kinky King

UID 254191
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1102
Posts 48
Karma 1097
Acceptance 106
Reading Access 50
Registered 3-2-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2019 03:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nuru Spa - First visit and lived up to the hype!

Date & Time of Session: June 29th, 2019 10:30AM
Name: Totally blanked and forgot!
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43142-TST-SPA-NuruSPA.html?ref=Search(stype
Nationality & Language: Chinese only, MMS English
Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $1600 75 min nuru
Repeat: Yes, absolutely.

I haven't seen a report on Nuru Spa in quite some time, but after reading the years of reviews and the updates on the girl there each week, finally decided to make a booking and go for it. I messaged the Mamasan for an appointment and she sent me photos (attached below) saying how great this girl's service was. I made a booking for the late morning and got a message about an hour before my time with the exact address. The entrance wasn't too hard to find but once I got to the 5th floor, I wasn't exactly sure which door it was and she must have seen me confused through the camera because she shouted me to wait while she hurried to open the door .

Bobo welcomed me in and spoke in great English though we were messaging in Chinese for the booking. She asked for payment upfront (which was fine) and then offered me a glass of water but just as soon as I brought it up to my lips, she was already hustling me through the waiting area and into the spa room where the girl was waiting in lingerie to start the massage . She took the glass from my hand, quickly slipped her garments off, and sat me down to begin stripping me.. Wow I tell you, this girl looked amazing - the pic of her face below is quite accurate as was her body, just not quite as ghostly white as the photos: a good thing in my book!

Once everything was off, she guided me over to the shower, pulling me by the penis and helped me inside before giving me a quick peck. The shower was nice and sensual and though she didn't use the Sukebe chair (or whatever it's called), she did give a terrific BBBJ. It was deep enough to be enjoyable but slow enough that there wasn't a danger of popping too early .

Following the shower, we headed to the massage table where she gave a very competitive towel and hand massage. It was at this point that I noticed the Mamasan had turned on some pop/"romantic" music from the other room which I found amusing: thinking about the MMS trying to set the mood for what this girl was about to do to me... . Anyone else ever notice this??

In any case, the massage gradually led to some not-so-subtle thigh and ball-teasing and quickly started to awaken my loins . I let this go on for a while but eventually opted to avoid the rim job and so she brought me down to the nuru mat. She briefly stepped out to get the bowl of hot gel and at last began the main event. What followed were 20 of the most sensual and heavenly minutes of my life: she was an absolute pro with the nuru - body sliding all over my back, tugging my dick, and sliding her pussy around every corner of my body. Then - while I was still on my front - she flipped around, bent my legs up to her chest, and used the bottoms of my feet as a "platform" to slide her soft boobs on. It was absolutely DIVINE . Finally she flipped me and started the nuru all over again on my front before getting in the the 69 to slurp my dick some more.

LB was moments away from blast off at this point on account of the amazing body slide , so I made her stop after just a couple minutes and was able to get a quick break as she ripped open the condom and loaded me up. She mounted me cowgirl right there on the nuru mat and we fucked like that for while before I slowed her down so I wouldn't blast just yet. She took this as a cue for us to move to back to the massage table, which I obliged and moved ourselves into doggy. As I ramped back up again, I gave in to the temptation, pushed her down into prone bone, and finally jetted every drop I had out into that rubber

As time wound down, she showered me again and reset the room while I got dressed. As I left, the mamasan stopped me again to make sure everything went well and asked "wasn't her service great??" I eagerly agreed and she said to come back soon. This place must be turning a small fortune for her and if the service is as consistently good as it was for me, then I can see why.

Not sure why I haven't seen any reviews of this place up in a while (perhaps the steep price?), but if anyone is wondering - Nuru Spa still offers a premium massage, body slide, and full service if you can afford to pay for it once in a while. Cheers!

[ Last edited by  kairhart at 8-7-2019 03:55 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
exi621   29-8-2019 23:44  Acceptance  +1   veery pretty
bonzainova   17-7-2019 10:24  Karma  +4   
Neo777   15-7-2019 10:42  Acceptance  +1   Nice report
gradical   10-7-2019 14:41  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
shmnk   9-7-2019 12:10  Karma  +2   Nice!! Can you share their wechat or tg account please ?
Smatte   9-7-2019 08:35  Karma  +3   Thank you! Great report
nnnn   9-7-2019 06:14  Karma  +2   Great write up. Tx for sharing
ritwik   8-7-2019 16:27  Karma  +4   
porkchops   8-7-2019 12:33  Karma  +8   Nice, thanks!
ramont   8-7-2019 11:15  Karma  +5   Excellent
batman108   8-7-2019 10:54  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
kairhart
Kinky King

UID 254191
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1102
Posts 48
Karma 1097
Acceptance 106
Reading Access 50
Registered 3-2-2019