Agent:
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face:  4/5
Body:  4.5/5 (I'm a small boob person)
Skill: Part 1- 4/5 Part 2 - 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 0
PSE: 0
Price & Session Length:  $700 + 100tips (which was not necessary)
Repeat: Not sure, may give one more try

After reading some fab reviews on this spa, I had just an hour to squueze, so thot to give this place try..thinking it might be a good option.

Called ahead to check if Joy was available and the mamasanhesistantly  said Yes. I okayed and was there in 20mins. This place is very close to Hop Yes in CWB. it's on 2floor and outside it says Gorgeous spa.

Knocked the door and mamasan opened and asked me to wait in the room till she sends Joy. Joy knocks and she is not the same Joy as per one of the reviews. I knew it B&S, showed the pic to the girl and she said Joy has gone back. Asked if she was okay, I was there and horny and she looked pretty cute. So said ok. Asked to shower till she gets towel. Shower are pretty big n nice. Bed are small than normal.

Part 1 was nice and strong. She said she is 22 and is working for 1 year in BANGKOK. She was clothed all the time. General chit chat.

Part 2: she took off upper clothes to reveal very young A cups, I love it because gives a very yOUNG feeling. the B2b was mediocre as she was not much into it. NO kissing etc. Then comes the shocker. She was on her periods.

Total disappointment. She just gave a oil HJ and I exploded just bcos she was very cute. She said next time can do FS for 1000. I said thanks but no thanks. My string of bad punts continues. Saw Soda outside and she has real big ones!!!!

Try your luck boys, maybe it might be your lucky day.

And yeah she wears braces so you can recognize her and she will be here for 3 weeks. Hope it helps.

Cheers.

Recent Ratings
sccc   17-6-2019 09:38  Karma  +3   Sorry to hear man, Joy I don't think will be back for a while :(
Jjackson   16-6-2019 20:56  Karma  +3   
batman108   16-6-2019 11:17  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
viking0812   15-6-2019 22:22  Acceptance  +1   
aceinthehole   15-6-2019 17:58  Karma  +3   Sorry to hear. I’ve usually had good luck there. Next time consider messaging WeChat: lovely62146213. Has girls at Luck ...
JCloy   15-6-2019 17:28  Karma  +4   next to b/s, that routine monthly maintenance period really is unsavory
troyman2011
Kinky King

UID 65630
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1382
Posts 257
Karma 1375
Acceptance 130
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2019 15:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 hklegend's post

I wanted to chime in on this post instead of writing another review. I also had this girl, with braces, and yes her service is not the same as I read about the other Joy. She also told me she was 22. I do have to agree that she is cute and I went for the Full Service. It's obvious she's not totally into it but tries. She's a bit on the thicker side, but because she's so young her tonage was awesome. No flabbiness. and when I was on top of her, grabbing that supple, toned young aged ass was very nice. That dirty man in me, was thinking how young she is, and how young and tight her pussy was, that's what got me off. She's got natural titits which I liked, although it being a small A. Her massage is excellent, just like more enthusiasm. She's there until the 12 Jul, and I think worth a try