Subject: Miss Spa (why are the girls so hot?)
blahblah2020
Carnal Conqueror

UID 253708
Digest Posts 0
Credits 252
Posts 45
Karma 247
Acceptance 94
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-1-2019
Status Offline
Post at 6-6-2019 14:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Miss Spa (why are the girls so hot?)

Name: Alice
Link: https://go141.com/en/A62926-TST-SPA-MissSPA.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Service: 4,5/5 ( not in acutal skills though)
GFE: 4,5/5
Price & Session Length: $1200  for 60 min ( CIM)
Repeat: Of course

It's a hot Wednesday and I'm feeling extra horny. I work in TST so miss spa is quite convenient for me. I make a booking through wechat and ask who can blow. Mamasan responds by telling me to wait a minute. Tells me Alice is game for a blow and CIM.

I get to Miss Spa and there are so many hot girls in white tees and jean shorts walking around. I get hard already. Alice takes me by the hand and brings me into the room.

The whole time she is telling me I am good looking and how she's only two guys since working here blow into her mouth.

Part I

This is actually probably the most solid massage I've gotten at Miss Spa. She used lots of elbow grease really working into the joints and applying pressure. Not just softly brushing me.

Couple times, she leans in and breathes into my ear. She continues to tell me how good looking I am. During this time, she tells me shes from Fujian province somewhere and that she works in nail salons. (this seems to be a pretty common theme). She tells me she lives in shenzhen and i should visit her. She even tells me maybe we should have dinner etc etc. I'm like sure. More small talk inserted here.

Continues for 20-25 mins and now for the flip.

Part II

We begin by roaming each other bodies, I will tell she has a very fit body. Amazing rack, not too big maybe c but really toned body and super soft skin. She rubs up on me and begins stroking my member and then starts and to give me a catbath and a lick around my legs. She has some technique but you can tell she hasn't done this for long.

She makes her way down to my member and then sticks in her mouth. Her mouth is really quite small, the shape doesn't feel that good because it doesn't allow for a lot of room and therefore some teeth. Either way she did make an effort and she continued to suck in and out. ( No dt)

She then asks me if I want to fuck, she appears to almost put me inside her, but continues to rub my dick against her v, grinding and yelling in chinese. Fuck me fuck fuck me.

It was a bit fake though, but some more of this and a bit more sucking and I'm shoot a load into her mouth, which she fully takes.

Clean up and pay up.

Notes

* She only speaks Manadin
* She's really talkative
* Honestly she might be a bit older than advertised maybe early 30s
* Face is a bit plastic but generally quite fit.
* Doesn't really look like her photos.

Recent Ratings
Leg_o_man   21-7-2019 18:24  Karma  +4   Excellent
mchk   18-6-2019 14:32  Karma  +4   
doghead   11-6-2019 04:16  Karma  +3   Did u think she really meant FS is available or was that part of the sexy talk?
Otto12345   9-6-2019 13:29  Karma  +3   
sinofaguo   8-6-2019 11:49  Karma  +4   Yep that place is a mistery. Wish more place had such good looking girls yet with nice personnality and service. These t ...
batman108   7-6-2019 08:49  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
xooxer   7-6-2019 00:30  Karma  +3   Excellent
viking0812   6-6-2019 21:41  Acceptance  +1   
David.youngson   6-6-2019 19:46  Karma  +3   Didn’t realise you can get FS in miss spa..
blahblah2020
Carnal Conqueror

UID 253708
Digest Posts 0
Credits 252
Posts 45
Karma 247
Acceptance 94
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-1-2019
Status Offline
Post at 11-6-2019 19:18  Profile P.M.