Acceptance 109
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-3-2018
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2019 01:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mia spa

Name: not sure
Nationality: chinese..but had dark skin.. so maybe thai.. sorry I'm so bad at this
Language: chinese
Face: 2/5
Body:  2/5
Massage skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
Price: HKD1200 for 60 mins
Repeat: Not with her

I usually book girls with Mia based in this forum feedback.. but this time hadnt done so becos was on a short trip (15 hrs in HK) and didnt think I would have the time. But as luck would have it I found my self in central with about 1 hr before my meeting in KLN.. not enough time for a proper session and make it to my KLN meeting in time. But LB dont care.. he pointed me straight to Mia from central station. So off i went. The afternoon slection was surely sub par. My plan was to do a short 20-25 min quickie with a release and be on my way to kln.. picked the best of the lot on offer. In the room told her just wanted the 60 min quick session. She spoke no English but pointed on menu to the B2B.. and I said ok whatever.. if u insist (should have known better considering the time constraint. Tried to explain to her that I was in a hurry.. but she just smiled  gave me a kiss and pointed to the shower. So took a 30 second shower and stepped out she had left the room so I dried up and lay on the bed and waited and waited and waited some more. Clearly she didnt know I was in a hurry. At this point I have only about 30 mins before my kn meeting. She comes in strips and has no boobs and a little tummy sag. Face ain't that pretty either. Quite a turn off. She starts the massage and is just barely ok. Have had much better at kama. After about 5 mins I've had enough .. turn around and lie face up... hoping she gets the point. She looks a little annoyed but reaches for the oil to do B2B. I stop her and point to LB. At this point I can see she is very annoyed. She just reaches for LB and starts massaging him roughly. But he wont co operate. I look at my watch and realize that I'm too stressed to actually enjoy this and this whole errand is pointless. I just ask her to stop get off bed and start getting dressed. I wish I could explain to her that it is not her. But language barrier and time constraint leave no hope. So pay up and rush out..
Can't fault the girl and Mia spa entirely for a bad experience..but waiting for 15 mins to get started combined with the fact that she was not very attractive and also poor massage skill made the whole experience a frustrating one. Will definitely do Mia again but will pick girl before hand and make sure I'm in a mental space that I can enjoy it.
Other than the 1200 I paid her.. lost business worth several 100k because of being late for my meeting. Also missed my flight later that day and had to re book. All in all the worst punt of my life turned out to be the most expensive. Word of advice bros.. dont let LB call the shots..

Recent Ratings
zebra   24-4-2019 13:26  Acceptance  +1   Not the first time someone lost a fortune due to his debauchery. If you are not careful you will lose everything.
deviantmindhk   24-4-2019 11:13  Acceptance  +1   sounds like you needed more time to properly enjoy
cityguy   24-4-2019 10:44  Karma  +1   you know you can get translator apps? I find the Mia girls very accommodating when they understand you.
batman108   24-4-2019 01:51  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Thedarklord   24-4-2019 01:21  Acceptance  +1   Sorry about the bad day overall. Thanks for sharing your experience.