Post at 22-10-2018 18:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tung Tung: Massage from your sexy auntie

Date & Time of Session: 12 October 2018 - 15:00
Location:  Room D, Flat D, 3/F, 277 - 279 Castle Peak Rd., Cheung Sha Wan
Name: Tung Tung
Link: http://go141.com/en/A27608-CSW-Massage-TungTung.html
Nationality & Language: Cantonese & Mandarin
Face: 2/5 she does looks quite old even under pink lights and dimly lit room. Short hair I find kinda sexy.
Body: 4/5 Huge Hanging Milky white Tits marmered with blue veins! Fairly fit for her age, sexy auntie vibe...
Skill: 5/5 Massage-wise she knows what she's doing,
Service: 3/5 HJ, Tender Bottom sweeping
GFE: 0/5 She is your average foxy auntie with F cup and talks to you that way...
PSE: 2/5 for the fake moaning and getting out her tits
Price & Session Length: HKD450 for 90 minutes
Repeat: Yes

Decided to try out the Massage scene because the first couple of rugby games of the season have been very rough on my old body. Especially my legs were sore and hoping massage would bring some relieve.

Arranged a time with Tung Tung via Whatsapp and when she opened the door I was a bit shocked seeing her face: aged auntie with huge rings around her eyes but with her cleavage (read massive tits) soon this minor issues was soon forgotten. Her DB photo's were pixalized for a reason, of course you go for the massage right?

Showered alone and she told to lie done on my stomach and she started with foot stepping massage. First time for me, it's not painful but it is at times uncomfortable. She knows what she is doing as she told me my back was very stiff/tight and that I don't need to worry as shell fix that now (Yes auntie...). Following was the aromatic massage with her hands and forearms, also with plenty of pressure and at some times quite uncomfortable when she hits a tight tight muscle or back muscle. After a while she started stroking my ass and tickling that area to stimulate LB which worked. You know the erotic part has started as she'll do the fake moaning...

She asked me to come up in a doggie positions and start stroking LB lightly and also does not forget the ass cheek area. She does stroke LB very lightly and doesn't make you come (yet). After a while turned and she sits between my legs and stroking LB, looking into my eyes with her tongue out and continue with the fake moaning. Not very stimulating as it does feel like your auntie is giving you a HJ. I still didn't shoot and I think she is used that her clients already shot (perhaps even during the doggy position). She started complaining/complimenting about my stamina and also commented that she was glad she doesn't have to fuck me because of the size of LB in combi with the stamina. "I'm not going to survive that" she said. Stroking for 10-15-20 minutes and I still couldn't discharge, she was still stroking LB fairly lightly and tickling the top a bit, not enough stimulation for me. I was wondering what was going to happen next as I thought we must be nearing the end of our session...

Suddenly she said she had enough of it and took out her huge tits out of her minidress. They are massive hanging natural tits. Gravity did its job in the past half century. She got of the massage table, back on her high heels, got to my side, put one tit in my mouth and I started sucking my nipples. Did some neat tongue trick on my nipples (wondered that would be awesome if applied in a BJ). I was fondling her tits, smelling her hair (smelled nice), and licking her neck. It still took almost more than 5 minutes before I finally shot my load in the air   and almost in her hair which made her screech. I thought I came quite hard compared to normal fucking? Probably the whole build up of tension in the previous 60 minutes also helps.

Cleaned me up afterwards and there was apparently still time for a head massage. She became quite chatty during the head massage complimenting on the amount of load, stamina and that my girlfriend must be a very lucky girl and how good life is for youngsters (yes yes auntie...). Showered alone, got dressed and paid.

The massage does help with the muscles and I have been a second time, same ritual as the first session and it seems to help with the backpain.

Recent Ratings
NeverWong   23-10-2018 14:01  Karma  +4   Thanks!
Coffeee   23-10-2018 03:58  Karma  +5   Great report!
batman108   23-10-2018 00:17  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
frostryder75   22-10-2018 21:43  Karma  +3   love the huge titties, but not sure if 50ish is something to get hard on