Acceptance 31
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-7-2018
Status Offline
Post at 31-7-2018 18:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Last(not!) punting event in HK/Macau

Hi all.

I have been reading this forum for a while with a thought that one day will return to the scene again. It must have been 5-6 years since I was mongering around HK and managed at that time to visit the famous K-pressure and tried also a Honey girl walkup. Did a tall skinny
one in K-pressure and ended up her gagging and spitting as popped one too early in her mouth .  The honey girl as a small cute one from mainland.

Nowadays mostly doing mongering around Europe as that is where the business takes. Unfortunately life takes you to strange directions
and I am getting hitched. So maybe time to do one final visit to HK/Macau as a bachelor!

There will be around 10 of us flying from different European countries, so the feeling is like in the Hangover. Lets hope it ends well...
So I would be more than happy if you could update me what is going on in the scene.

- I read that the HK building is raided and shut down for the foreseeable future. What about the other buildings like Fuji etc.?
- How is the scene in Wan Chai? Worth a visit or a bit dead?
- Any point in getting a outcall or are they all waste of time? Can you get a Honey girl as outcall?
- Good FS massage places or anyone has good hint where we can get some girls to join our suite party?

I know, lot of questions could be answered by going through different posts, but maybe good to summarize the info. Also for future readers

Appreciate any feedback.

[ Last edited by  Anders1978 at 31-7-2018 18:45 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   2-8-2018 07:38  Acceptance  +10   bro, you may get some responses here if the punter are feeling charitable. You need to report here your "Hangover" exp ...
batman108   1-8-2018 12:42  Acceptance  +2   Awesome and thanks
MothToAFlame   31-7-2018 22:08  Acceptance  +5   Welcome to the forum
UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2021
Posts 1039
Karma 1900
Acceptance 2411
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 1-8-2018 20:41  Profile Blog P.M. 
Congrats on getting hitched. Can certainly understand one last hurrah. If you're with the boys on this trip. I don't suggest 141 mate. Go have fun... Splurge... One last hedonistic ride before settling in.... Eat drink and be merry! Macau saunas... China KTVs.... Or if you've got the cash... HK KTVs.... Go to WC and dance with hotties.... Who cares if you take 5 back to the hotel for some fun. Don't go to a bloody walk-up please. You'll be doing yourself a disservice. Lol

~UD
Anders1978
Nookie Newbie

UID 247381
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 5
Karma 3
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-7-2018
Status Offline
Post at 3-8-2018 04:03  Profile P.M. 
Most of the guys coming over are getting to the better side of 40 and have more or less families back home. This is more or less every ones chance to take some time off and go bananas. Remember last time there were 4 of us in HK and for some reason
ended up at Hard Rock cafĂ©. Think idea was to just stop for a bite to eat and a beer. Place was packed so the waitress told that maybe if we waited at the bar, we could get a table later on. After got my drink, we got a table right in front of the stage. I remember there was a live band playing so in the end we went totally over the board. Ended up with a tab of 32 shots and one of the waitresses drinking with us under the table   Got lucky also and the waitress met me after she got off

So there are HK KTV? I thought all the hostess KTV in Hong kong were shut down?

Recent Ratings
UncleDad   3-8-2018 05:57  Acceptance  +10   Them's some good times mate
SteelyDan
Lustful Lord

UID 148596
Digest Posts 0
Credits 710
Posts 36
Karma 707
Acceptance 54
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 4-8-2018 22:42  Profile P.M. 
Macau and HK still has sex opportunity galore. If you just want guaranteed sex for a big group, and want to hang out and have a nice time chilling, then macau sauna.  Macau also has a stripper bar that is good fun, and they do takeout so you could all take one back to your hotel. (Playmates club.  This is under Hotel Guia)

If you want a more lively time then HK.  Maybe Central for drinking and flirting with the locals.  Then (depending on night of the week) off to Wanchai to pick up some Filipino and Indonesian in the discos.  Money no object, head to the curtain bars for some takeout.

[ Last edited by  SteelyDan at 4-8-2018 22:56 ]
Anders1978
Nookie Newbie

UID 247381
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 5
Karma 3
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-7-2018
Status Offline
Post at 5-8-2018 06:25  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the tips. For sure will try the saunas. Last time did not manage to do it but time to rectify that error. Will
have to checkout the playmate club too. As for HK, I think we will ty to cram as much "activities" as we can manage.
One of each, just for the novelty