Digest Posts 0
Credits 12610
Posts 547
Karma 12427
Acceptance 3654
Reading Access 120
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2018 14:15  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SA [Phoenix] zero success, litany of excuses, LOL

I was hoping to post some successful SA reports from Phoenix on the "Restricted Access" page, but instead have to report my failures here on this section.
Not sure what happened, as I usually have at least two or three successful punts in my visiting cities.  Sometimes more than that, and I have to fend some of the girls off, LOL!
I spent at least a month doing my research, and had several promising candidates lined up for my visit.  I was either unlucky, or maybe SA scene in Phoenix sucks!

Here's what happened.

22 year old Hispanic college girl:  great conversation, then I realized she may be overweight from her private pics, so I told her I wasn't going to make it into town.  She was courteous in her reply, and said it's OK, she has the flu anyway.  

22 year old cute thin blonde with several tattoos:  Thin girl with cute face, probably has a low-paying job, but still quite cute and we exchanged pics via text.  Very easy-going girl, was asking for 400 for an intimate arrangement.  But just when I reached out to her to set the time and date, she says she is going to be in Las Vegas during that time.  DOH!  

29 year old Hispanic MILFY type, thin and cute:    She worked in fashion, hairdresser, etc.  We had a date and time set already, and she canceled within a few hours prior to meeting.  Gave the standard excuse, she is having her period, menstrual cycle excuse.  This one may or may not be true, who knows.

26 year old cute blonde with nice rack:     She was just coming back into town from a business trip, we had good text communication, and even spoke on the phone since she was a sugar newbie.  On the night we were suppose to meet, she texts me and says she has the flu, and has been in bed all day.  

31 year old brunette with nice rack, also thin:    We had a date set for Sat night, and then she texts a few minutes before we were suppose to meet, saying one of her dogs got a severe allergic reaction and she needs to take him to the vet right away. She apologized for not being able to make it for drinks, arrangement, etc.

22 year old blonde, thin, small tits, good shape   Texted back and forth, and she seems to have a bad attitude, plus she has tons of tattoos.  She wanted to meet @ 500/arrangement, but I ended up not contacting her.  Not really MCOT.

24 year old blonde college chic
  She seemed friendly in her messages, but she is quite short and a few pics show her as being a bit chubby.  She has natural Ds or DDs, although quite droopy for a young one, LOL.  I didn't contact her, not sure if she is MCOT either.

28 year old cute blonde, smart, college grad: She was also quite friendly, and I spoke with her over the phone, and texted with each other.  Unfortunately, she was OK meeting for drinks, but said she does not sleep with anyone on the first date.  I was in a time crunch, and didn't have the time or interest to "date" and wine and dine.  Needed to close the deal, LOL.  So I didn't contact her.  

I ended up seeing two WG on two separate days, one which I reported on "rest of the world" section, and another is Charlotte Marr, whom I have seen before in Chicago.  She was touring in Phoenix.  

Oh well, can't win 'em all.

[ Last edited by  jeffzeke at 30-1-2018 14:28 ]

Recent Ratings
blast77   31-1-2018 16:44  Acceptance  +6   Not the promise Land for S.A it seems
ramont   31-1-2018 08:26  Acceptance  +10   tough breaks
jake.houston   31-1-2018 07:31  Acceptance  +8   Yep, Phx is a SA desert.
doghead   31-1-2018 07:06  Acceptance  +3   Time for you to go to temple and pray to the same buddhist god that the girlie bars pray to in Wanchai.
UncleDad   30-1-2018 21:13  Acceptance  +4   Sucks... But thanks for sharing. Good read. Nice to know even the master doesn't bat 1.000
batman108   30-1-2018 15:21  Acceptance  +2   Awesome and thanks
jake.houston
Master Mongerer

UID 93098
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6884
Posts 610
Karma 6748
Acceptance 2715
Reading Access 80
Registered 21-7-2012
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2018 07:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 jeffzeke's post

Well, I am not surprised to see this outcome in Phx. I have used SA or WYP in Phx and the results have always been less than spectacular.

One only hit in Phx was a hot milf of 3? years old that trained horses for a living. She wan’t skinny, but had great tits and more ass than most on here would request in their date.

We did have dinner in Scottsdale and then she ended up blowing me in her truck. That was a first.

I saw her two other times after that first meet and it was just sex in my room. I haven’t been back to Phx in a couple of years, so no new reports.

Buck up camper, you always have Chicago!

[ Last edited by  jake.houston at 31-1-2018 07:31 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   31-1-2018 09:20  Acceptance  +8   Thanks for sharing about your PHX experience Jake. SA was practically dead. They have a nice college campus, Ariz Stat ...

“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
― Steve Martin