Karma 635
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2017 08:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Extra Tall Russians

I'm somewhere "short" of 5'5" tall.  Should I try for these Russian girls that are advertising all over these forums lately who are at least 6'1" or more?  These Russian girls advertising here seem to be clones of each other where they're all tall and dimensions differ only by 1/2 or an inch!  

I did do a tall 5'10" K-Girl once.  I could suck on her tits as I fucked her missionary!  I couldn't do it in doggy or doggy prone.  But one thing was interesting is I fucked this tall K-Girl twice in that single session and I rarely do that.  Maybe I do have a hidden thing for tall girls perhaps.  I guess I could play out the fantasy of schoolboy being seduced by a hot teacher with a tall Russian girl.   I gotta say pretty much all of these Russians advertising here have my preferred model slender curvy body style except for the height.
Explorer1
Lustful Lord

UID 156282
Digest Posts 0
Credits 601
Posts 271
Karma 560
Acceptance 810
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2017 09:41  Profile P.M. 
Tall, Blonde with Big Boobs always been my thing but every time I had a chance to walk into one in Fuji, those horrible reports about their service/cleanliness on this forum reminded me not to.Do report back if you manage to find a good one, and hopefully I am in town that period of time.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   17-4-2017 12:58  Acceptance  +6   I likewise had some concerns about cleanliness in Fuji, especially with Russians. Their rooms seem extra messy.
ggccheung
Musky Member

UID 131158
Digest Posts 0
Credits 183
Posts 30
Karma 180
Acceptance 55
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-7-2015
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2017 13:02  Profile P.M. 
I've also seen reports of bad service in Fuji, so avoid when I go.  Sometimes when it's not busy there, I see them in the halls talking.  But this is generalizing.  I assume they have decent business otherwise wouldn't be touring HK.

I do notice a dozen or so in the hotel section with prices just a few hundred more than walkups, so you may try those for better service.  Perhaps they'll be more accommodating.  Same as you, I wonder how the services are.  Let us know how it goes!
dreamracer
Nookie Newbie

UID 25911
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 2
Karma 1
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 28-4-2017 17:44  Profile P.M. 
May I know where are these hotels or some tips for me to go and take alook

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   1-5-2017 12:10  Acceptance  +1   Err, RTFF? Post more than twice in a total of almost 9 years on this forum?
leading.seamen
Nookie Newbie

UID 41200
Digest Posts 0
Credits 50
Posts 12
Karma 50
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2017 14:52  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Explorer1 at 17-4-2017 09:41
Tall, Blonde with Big Boobs always been my thing but every time I had a chance to walk into one in Fuji, those horrible reports about their service/cleanliness on this forum reminded me not to.Do repo ...

Nothing has changed. They never shower between punts. On top of it now the stupid disposable towel stuff.
**shudders**
UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2021
Posts 1039
Karma 1900
Acceptance 2411
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2017 21:25  Profile Blog P.M. 
There's no should or shouldn't. It's whatever tickles your fancy. Some people like giants... Some people like dwarves. Some people enjoy toothpicks... Others enjoy the Goodyear blimp. It's not up to us to tell you what your preferences ought to be, but for you to discover yourself. My only request is that you share with the class afterwards. Haha.

Don't ask my opinion what your preferences should be.. I'll tell you to go try fucking a sheep during the next full moon while dressed like a wolf and howling blue moon while you pound it from behind inside a pub with at least 50 people in wanchai. Haha.

~UD

Recent Ratings
johnnygleet   16-1-2018 01:37  Acceptance  +1   And sometimes blimp in the morning and toothpick in the evening.