Agent: (650) 203-3049
Nationality & Language: Korean
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Pros: All natural body. Loves to give and receive oral.
Cons: smallish boobs. adds indicate larger.
Price & Session Length: $220/60min
Repeat: yes

All girls on my to-do list were booked so I decided to give Tiana a try. Used this org before so appointment set up went smoothly.
Arrive at appointed time and Tiana black skin tight party dress that showed off her curvy figure. Pictures were accurate. Nice figure with natural 32b cup boobs. Around 5’3” tall.

Quickly removed my shoes by entrance and was led to the bedroom. Was worried that session was going to turn out bad with no kiss or hug during the initial greeting. Luckily my fears were for not. After taking care of the donation that’s when the action really got going. After undressing Tiana returned and jumped into my and passionately started to dfk me while fondling jr with one and und remover here dress and panties with the other. After spending about 10 minutes kissing and groping I had to stop and come up for air so we decided to head for the shower.
Shower routine was standard. Soaped up all over, with a quick scrub down front, back and below. After rinsing was treated to a quick wet bbbj before exiting shower and towel off while Tiana cleaned up some more. We then headed back to the bedroom to continue the action.

In the bedroom, we kissed a bit more before Tiana instructed to to sit on the edge of the bed before kneeling down to begin a slow sensual bbbj with lots of teasing a ball sucking. Had to stop after a while or I would have   my load in Tiana mouth so I decided to return to favor. I had Tiana lie on the bed and began to kiss and suck her nice soft boobs while rubbing and fingering her v. I slowly made my way down below and noticed she was really wet when I began dinning on her perfectly clean shaven pussy. She must have o’ed at least twice. Once while kissing and sucking her clit and another doing the same thing but with my finger deep in her hole. She kept telling me to get going and not to stop.   And Tiana’s juices were the sweetest of all the providers I have seen so far.   I could have dined at the Y for the entire hour but my tongue and jaw were getting really tired.

Transitioned to a short 69 session to get little brother ready before donning the cover. Tians hopped on in cowgirl and road me like a champ before I exploed. Tiana did not pull out and clean up immediately, instead we cuddle a bit with me still inside her. After cleaning Tiana returned and we cuddled some more before time was up.

Showered, got dressed and said our goodbyes.

*Note: this org rotates girls around regularly and has many adds so link, number and pictures may not be up-to-date.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
aznsensation22   8-2-2017 22:47  Acceptance  +1   boom
hoo8myryce   8-2-2017 13:00  Karma  +1   
wupoer   8-2-2017 11:56  Karma  +1   I like dat ass! I'm putting her on my TDL.
hkpunter999   7-2-2017 08:32  Karma  +2   Wow! Nice!
batman108   7-2-2017 02:24  Karma  +4   awesome and nice
spit-fire   6-2-2017 15:49  Karma  +3   Excellent
Petay_1283   6-2-2017 13:51  Karma  +5   wow
nyctohkvacation   6-2-2017 10:48  Karma  +3