Face:  6/10
Body:  7/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  $1,000 / 1 Hour
Repeat:Yes

So after my horrible session at another Spa in Wanchai, http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=59280&extra=page%3D1 I decided to go the current “go-to” Spa, Kama.  Many of you know the usually routine with these Spas, they are great for the first few months, go slightly downhill after a year or so (if they stay in biz that long) and after that most are not worth returning to.

I have go through so many in TST that started out amazing and after 5-6 just gave up trying to please the customers.  Of course there are exceptions, but they are few.  So, been seeing Kama mentioned a lot recently and so far quality seems to be consistently high.

I hadreservation about going as the entrance is very close to the bars in the area and also to many friends I know working in the area.  However happy to say the entrance is fairly discrete and they open the door for you very quickly.  Rang the bell and got buzzed in immediately and walked up to the 1/F.  Didi opened the door and I saw a couple of other girls there, no stunners but all looked 6-7.  Didi showed me around and said the VIP room was free but this is $1,000 for 1 hour, but VIP treatment
Decided to go for it based upon previous reports and so was led in and asked to take a shower.  Showered alone (no problems) and Didi came back with towels and a drink.  She helped me dry and then just stripped of before asking me to lie down.  Great when you do not have to think about tips or asking them to get naked, in the VIP room it seems it is SOP.
The dry massage was OK, nothing special, but the oil massage was what I came for.  She started this gently while squatting at my head, bending over and rubbing all along my back to my butt.  She then moved to sit on my butt and massage my back and ass while bending over and kissing my ears and neck.

When it came to the teasing, she was between my legs and in between rubbing my balls and butt she would tease my anus with her finger and lean over and kiss my ear and neck.  Very sensual.
When I flipped over she lent in to DFK which was unexpected but very welcome.  No hurry unlike many girls who just go straight tot eh HJ.  Didi oiled herself up and gave a true B2B massage, lots of LB rubbing on her ass, tits and body and then in a 69 position so I could finger her LS.  Did not DATY but this was obviously on offer.
Came while fingering her really tight pussy and she lent down an gave me a lingering kiss.

Cleaned up, showered and exchanged numbers.  Will definitely go back for VIP.  It is expensive but when the average proves is $3-400+$200 tips, for a few $$ more you get naked, full access and a very GFE experience.

Recent Ratings
floored141   28-11-2016 03:43  Acceptance  +1   
personpaul   23-11-2016 17:40  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
James771   22-11-2016 09:55  Karma  +1   
zebra   22-11-2016 07:50  Karma  +3   
nutwing   22-11-2016 05:38  Karma  +4   
LowKey   21-11-2016 23:04  Acceptance  +1   Good report pal
personpaul
Nookie Newbie

UID 108621
Digest Posts 0
Credits 88
Posts 7
Karma 88
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 23-11-2016 17:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Problem perhaps is that KS has now become too busy and the "exclusive" impression was really part of the experience when they first started. Is Joy still around ? She used to be very present and that was making the visit extra-special.
wanchaiguy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 9464
Digest Posts 0
Credits 411
Posts 121
Karma 407
Acceptance 77
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 23-11-2016 19:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I did not meet Joy, just taken straight to the VIP room by the massage girl.  Maybe she was busy or out at that time, but no complaints.
I know what you mean about being busy and no as exclusive anymore, most of the rooms were occupied when I went which is why I went VIP.  There have been so many reports recently about Kama I was getting worried it was getting a bit to high a profile.  I have seen heard of several spas being raided recently (including the last one I went to, luckily just after I left) and KS is certainly not low-profile.

I was still very pleased with the service, best I have hadfor a long long time.  I know it is expensive and you can get a HG for the same price, but sometimes you just want to lie there, be pampered and let the girl do all the work