Reading Access 50
Registered 2-9-2015
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2016 02:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kama spa - Demi

Date: 11/10/16 1pm
Name: Demi
Looks:4/5 not a stunner but quite appealing.
Body: 5/5 spinner, small ish breasts, mcot.
Skill:3/5 decent not superb massage.
Gfe: 3/5, no kissing.
Serice: 4/5.
Damage: 1k for VIP room 60 min. +100 tip.

Was going to Chao Praya  one there they said they were full. So I tried to find another option, luckily I had Kama on the list and had added them on wechat so I could check if they were free.

Replied in like 5 minutes and booking was done in another 5 for a booking half an hour later. With me asking lots of questions. Difference between VIP room etc. Opted for the VIP room.

Got there and shown to the room, mamasan asked for preferences but I wanted to see the girls so I got a lineup.
Choose Demi as she appealed to me the most.

In and she asked me to undress, help me hang my clothes and ask me to shower.
She went out and came back right when I was done. And she stripped naked in front of me. Wow that body. Would have been enough just seeing her in underwear really sexy.
Then came massage, decent nothing special. All the while chatted without feeling forced. Asked about me and told me about herself which was nice.
I could feel her naked LS on my ass/back when she was massaging me which was nice.
Time for flip, cat bath and teasing. Gave me access to her nipples to such on while she was teasing. Felt good.
Some moans but then there was a bit too much making it feel too fake.
After a bit of caressing LB she did this thing where she sat cowgirl and pulled LB towards LS (I almost thought she was gonna put it in bareback for a sec)
She pulled it sort of between her cheeks and did the motions, good technique. Then in same position, still with the motions, but with hand. Even lowered upper body to allow access to boobies

Then back to regular postions where I got access to LS while she did her thing on LB. while rubbing her alternating between ass and LS.
Showered, and she helped me dry off. Handed me clothes as I put them on and paid. Got a kiss on the cheek as I gave her another 100 as tip.

WIR: if I get the chance, might want to try someone else though.

Recent Ratings
LeoCan   12-10-2016 14:18  Acceptance  +4   
zebra   12-10-2016 11:17  Karma  +3   Great report
mcmafia09   12-10-2016 09:25  Karma  +2   Excellent