Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2016 15:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kama- Lucy Pussy-no no!!!

Name: Lucy
Language: Mainland Chinese, no English.
Face: 2.5/5 - nothing special
Body: 2.5/5 -  small breast, normal body figure...
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 3/5 normal HJ
GFE: 1/5 1- for grabbing ass only...
Price/Length: $700 no tip this time
Repeat: Not Lucy
Well- i wish i would read about lucy somewhere beforehand, what a waste of money and time..
The usual, shower...get dried, no help from lucy to dry up, its ok..
Lay on bed face down...40 minutes of very unproffesional massage.
She was pretty quiet the whole time, untill i hinted i wanted some play.
She put oil on my ass, playing my asshole from behind, and also my balls, my dick started rising...

She started rubbing my dicky..from behind, that was so good...
Then after 5 minutes flipped on my back, then she came close to me so i can touch her while she play my dick...i slowly touched her thighs, going up to her ass, and pussy, she didnt like pussy touch, for me it was a turnoff...she didnt play along as im used to, so i just touched her ass squeezing hard and pressing her body against mine..
Untill i came
Then shower and good bye...the session was dry as it sounds for sure will not try her again..not my type of girl figure wise and the service was very low..
Im very attractive and usually get more than the usuall service from Girls, so not sure if she had a bad day or maybe thats her service, but for sure she lost me as a customer...

[ Last edited by  Django1232 at 26-6-2016 16:06 ]
zebra
Erotic Emperor

UID 109166
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2674
Posts 342
Karma 2580
Acceptance 1886
Reading Access 60
Registered 9-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2016 09:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Django1232's post

I don't know when your reported visit took place. I was there Saturday afternoon and everybody there was extremely upset by the hidden camera shit you pulled on Lola and in other places you visited. Apparently somebody has screen-captured your deleted report (the one with the spy camera photos you took there) and shown it to them. The fact that you could go to kama again and still got served (if that happened at all) is a testimony of their hospitality and professionalism. It really amazes me to see that you have the gut to complain about the less than enthusiastic service you received after what you did there.
Interestingly I went to another spa in TST last night and they were talking about your deed too! This shows how closely knitted this community is.

Recent Ratings
twelve98   29-6-2016 10:04  Karma  +1   how do they know who he is tho?
Siklong69   29-6-2016 01:32  Karma  +6   
doghead   28-6-2016 12:38  Karma  +1   Sounds like you discovered a new topic to chat with the women.
lootbag   27-6-2016 16:48  Karma  +3   hidden camera no no, that's not cool...
ts7478   27-6-2016 15:16  Karma  +2   thanks
MothToAFlame   27-6-2016 14:08  Karma  +3   Thanks for the insights.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2016 17:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 zebra's post

Please tell us more on what he did … if true and these places still accept him they must be despirite for business !

We should debate if he should be allowed to continue here instead !
zebra
Erotic Emperor

UID 109166
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2674
Posts 342
Karma 2580
Acceptance 1886
Reading Access 60
Registered 9-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2016 22:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 twiceAweek's post

Twice, I have nothing against the OP and have been kind of waiting for him to clarify things. Anyway, here is my take. He can tell his side of the story when he reads this.

On Friday the OP posted a review on Lola from Kama (http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 04&highlight=). The report was posted at 21:41 and was edited at 23:12. In fact, there was an earlier version of this report. Those people who were on this forum that night (sad bastards like me who have nothing better to do on a Friday night) would know that the original version of the report contains 4-5 explicit photos of the girl, of her in massage action and in full frontal nudity in shower. The style of the photos is similar to those in another of his reports (http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 82&highlight=): fixed camera angle, with the girl appearing totally oblivious of being photographed.

When asked how he took those photos, he said they were "timer selfie... ..she allowed as long no face is in there.." I for one never buy this kind of explanations. No WG would allow people to take photos of her especially when the photos will be posted on the internet. When a girl knows that (and approves of) she is being photographed, she always looks at the camera. My theory is the OP hid his phone in a bag which was positioned to catch the action. I know some losers like to do this sort of things but it is very rare for anyone to post the photos on a hobbyist website. Anyway, as I don't know the girl in that report I kind of kept this opinion to myself.

On Friday, when I saw his report on Lola, I was quite sure the photos he posted were captured without the girl's consent. I am a regular of Kama and know the girls there. I respect them for their work ethics, good nature and generally upbeat personality. When I saw those photos, I immediately commented, in the rating box, "setting up a spy camera on an unsuspecting girl is the lowest of behaviours". When I checked the forum later that night, I found the OP had deleted his report, including my comment, and posted the same thing without the photos as a new report. My interpretation is that instead of arguing about my accusation, he quietly admitted the dubious origin of his photos.

When I went to Kama for a massage on the next day, the girls were in a deep discussion about something serious. Since I know the place so well, I asked them what happened. Apparently some bros have screen-captured his report before he deleted it, including the photos, and sent it to Kama. The girls were extremely emotional about this. I pretended not knowing anything about this and was told that, apparently, taking spy camera photos of WG at work is one of the worst offences in this business.

What amazed me this morning was the OP has the balls to post another report on Kama, complaining about the lukewarm service he received after what he did there. He should have been felt lucky that she didn't cut his bollocks off (if he really did go back)! About why Kama still served him, I actually have a theory. But I do not want to state my theory until I have more facts.

So, there you have it. I am not impressed that some bros have breached the secrecy of this forum (again!) but this time they did it to warn the girls. It seems that the girls are warning their friends in other spas about the OP and it spreads like wildfire in the industry. The fact that he has posted photos of his naked self in another report actually makes him very easily identifiable.

The above is what I gather as I happen to be one of the few who saw the original report he posted and then went to Kama on the next day. I welcome the OP to correct me when he comes in - I will offer my full apology if I was mistaken in any way.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2016 00:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 zebra's post

I remember i asked about how he took the action pics in some report and i remember him answering about using a timer … i knew full well he was lying through his teeth with his answer

For massage places and even saunas the worst thing IS taking and posting pictures of their girls in the act as it identifies the girll and the pics can be used as evidence by the le, that is the main reason why in the past this forum did not even allow names or numbers to be posted, this rule was relaxed and now this happens

If the OP does not respond to your accusations, may i suggest you ask the establishment to give you their cctv record of the guy and his image be posted in all walk up massage places

[ Last edited by  twiceAweek at 28-6-2016 00:05 ]
Django1232
Carnal Conqueror

UID 149986
Digest Posts 0
Credits 359
Posts 46
Karma 352
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-5-2016
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2016 07:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 zebra's post

Well guys, i am totally sorry if someones feeling got hurt, i did it only to help other punters and bros, as i wish to really know the figure of girls body- i made sure face is not detectable as it is dark and fuzzy.

Wow....this is almost sad, some of you are so lame.this industry is so filthy, these girls work 24/7, and you talk to me about your care to them????they are being used and in many cases mistreated, not to talk about the small portion of the money they actually get to have on hand. So dont pretend to be such a wg lovers and carring, i always treat them with respect and tip them, even when they totally photoshop their pictures to lure you in and misstreat me.
Dont pretend that this is a pure business...its a dark world!

1- i would suggest anyone here to watch it, because this forum is
Full with pimps and people from the prostitution industry.
2- in my pictures no one could be identified, only body figure.
3- i have this special camera which i modified myself, it goes with me everywhere and i record everything that happens, these videos goes up to some server (in reall time) i own for my own protection, if something happens i have evidence and few more friends that we all do it, and we all have access to the server, so we can protect eachother, and use the videos if needed. and after a while we erase them. Already few cases it helped me in the past.
4- when you go to wg or sauna the whole place is full with cameras,
Ofcours im allowed to use my camera too, trust me they wont hesitate to use their cameras against you if they want. Always good to be
Covered , a specially in china and hk, where anything can happen to you, there are some nasty stories.
5- i took off the pictures and my thread out of respect to whoever is genuine BRO here, as i realized that this is not welcomed here and
As i saw that you guys might not like it, the face of wg is in dark so you cannot really track down who it is.
6- i wish guys here would upload pictures of wg body figure so some of us here wont waste time and money in vain, im so very pissed on the many occasions i have been tricked by pimps and wg...
7-  the other pics i uploaded on different ad, it was with the aproval of the girl, she actually has the full set of pictures of us fucking.
8- my intention was to help bros to really see what the girl figure is, because its not always possible to understand only from describing and giving scores.
9-  this forum is not genuine and full of pimps and some other fuckers, not by reall punters and seakers, it is full of not reall suscribers lol...
10- i have few weeks left in hk anyway, i guess i wont spend them in
Saunas as the word spread, i wouldnt want to get a lousy treatment because of some fuckers here, and also it is breach of privacy to spread the word between saunas etc.
11- all you guys could of said is, that this kind of thing is not welcome here and thats it, as i already took the pics off the second some one posted its not nice to do.
12- hope you all enjoy your punting life, just keep in mind that this place is full of people from the prostitution industry, i know for sure a few of them here- easy to detect.
13- so easy to break the code of BRO`s, one small case and already the word being spread haha...
14- the privacy of girl was not being compremised as face cannot really see in pictures dark and fuzzy, plus their work name is not their real name.
15- have a nice punting who ever is real  BRO here.
And last but not least- i am trully sorry if someone got insulted or hurt, i took off the picture as soon as i realized, and wont post pics unless aproved beforehand.

[ Last edited by  Django1232 at 28-6-2016 08:27 ]

Recent Ratings
Finn   1-7-2016 13:47  Karma  -2   lol you are sad, how low are you? working with hidden cams. smh. stick it to punting with that bald head you won't be p ...
dryice
Erotic Emperor

UID 97857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2872
Posts 370
Karma 2846
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2016 08:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 Django1232's post

Django

Firstly the matter of whether the face is shown is important (your actions to blur the face is the appreciated)  but your pics alone if they indicate anything other than a massage was offered is enough to get the establishment in deep trouble. Most saunas have a sign in Chinese which state that any form of sexual services is illegal. It doesn't have to be sex, I suspect a handjob or body massage alone can get the place in deep trouble.

As per twice the forum on saunas in the past was far more restrictive with names not be posted.

why is it a breach of privacy for the girls to spread the word on your behaviour? If you eat at a restaurant and you didn't like the food or service and subsequently tell people is that a breach of privacy? Is that libel? No it's called word of mouth. Just like you'd warn friends not to go somewhere because you didn't like it, what's wrong for the girls to spread word that they don't like your behaviour and to be careful?

Your comments are your rationale are noted and the comments about this forum being run by pimps is ignored. However I think An apology to the establishment and the to the girl is called for just like you have apologise to the bros on the board

Recent Ratings
Siklong69   29-6-2016 01:40  Karma  +6   Well said! He obviously doesn't understand the situation here in HK!
Django1232
Carnal Conqueror

UID 149986
Digest Posts 0
Credits 359
Posts 46
Karma 352
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-5-2016
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2016 08:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 dryice's post

Well, i ment that the forum is full of pimps/wg and not run by them...
Anyway, it is a breach of privacy if they post my picture and tell other establishements. These girls dont need to be afraid as i for sure will never use the pics, i erase them after im out safely and nothing being stolen from me- money or body parts!!!

My intention was purely to help other punters bros, but i understand it is not welcomed.
Im also not running away from my deeds, did a mistake, wont happen again, since i signed to the forum i try to do my best to share and help others here.

Recent Ratings
professuser   28-6-2016 13:59  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
dryice   28-6-2016 10:19  Acceptance  +4   Django we should all move on. We're here because we have a common hobby. Points well noted.
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2016 12:57  Profile P.M. 
Zebra : I am surprised you didn't report his report to the moderators to get them to make the judgement call whether or not his report is fine instead of giving him a rating.

Django1232 : Regardless this forum is full of pimps or not, everyone deserves some respect. Every so often there is a new guy like you who comes across as self-righteous about his conduct in the forum and out in the streets with the ladies. Why do you do that?

Why not just admit your youthful mistake and live on? Most members here have said something stupid here at least once. I sure did a couple times and realized it after clicking 'submit'.  

Anyway though you didn't show your face, your body is very noticeable because of your very fit body and bald head. Most punters and members have a gut, if we were single and had a fit body like yours, we would be at LKF picking up the civis. I guess if you wish to continue indulging in HK's shadow-life, I suggest you wear some baggy clothes to give a pretense of being fat and wear a wig too.

Good luck on the remaining days of your trip to HK.

Recent Ratings
YapChong   30-6-2016 10:02  Acceptance  +1   Excellent - Great advice about the wig.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2016 22:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 Django1232's post

Reading your thesis you missed the one most important thing :

You took sneaky pics/vid of the girl and not asking for her consent after … no matter how filthy this industry is, your actions speaks louder then words, and if indeed these girls are being used why do you participate in extending this form of slavery ?
Django1232
Carnal Conqueror

UID 149986
Digest Posts 0
Credits 359
Posts 46
Karma 352
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-5-2016
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 28-6-2016 23:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 twiceAweek's post

I was just saying lets all not try to be righteous, its dirty industry anyway, we do need to keep these girls privacy and treat them nice, my BAD. i did a bad thing the second i realized i very quickly  erased everything, wont happen again, lets move on...

Recent Ratings
scufferhk   30-6-2016 08:25  Karma  +4   Favorable
mcmafia09   29-6-2016 10:16  Karma  +2   Agree!
zebra   29-6-2016 07:38  Karma  +3   Good sport
Hkballer852
Musky Member

UID 107664
Digest Posts 0
Credits 105
Posts 26
Karma 104
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 20
Registered 21-7-2013
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2016 02:22  Profile P.M. 
Hey buddy just wondering if you managed to find out the names of the two hot ones? Thanks!
Django1232
Carnal Conqueror

UID 149986
Digest Posts 0
Credits 359
Posts 46
Karma 352
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-5-2016
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2016 10:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 Hkballer852's post

Not Really, After this topic became so hot i decided, to keep myself with my sex partners, and not go to saunas anymore, i anyway gonna leave hong kong soon. It was a good run though. Really suggest to go and try to find out about these 2 girls, they were something special...

[ Last edited by  Django1232 at 29-6-2016 10:48 ]
Marcuslau
Nookie Newbie

UID 154178
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 10
Karma 11
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 30-7-2016 12:35  Profile P.M. 
That's really bad if this guy really took photos of the girls without permission..
Im a new member of this forum, but I did go lots of spa before, most of them are professional,
and I think that because of them getting respects from clients.
So if you dont like the service, just report here or simply go to another one,
there's no point of taking photos without permission..

From my experience, I know some of the girls are bad at service,
but I do believe that if I treat the girls nice, polite, most of them can give me back a good service.
I think that's not only because of your appearance, but also your attitude.

Recent Ratings
kelvinpeterson   30-7-2016 17:02  Acceptance  +1   well said