Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 1-6-2016 14:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Yi Heung Chuen spa - an average experience

Date & Time of Session:  30th May 2016 around noon
Location:  Lai Yuen Building 3/E 59-61 Russell Street Causeway Bay
Name:  Yuki
Link: http://go141.com/en/30054-CB-SPA ... l?ref=Search+(stype,region)
Nationality & Language: Chinese &
Face:  2/5 cute looks with specs
Body:  2/5 5'6" A cup perhaps
Skill: 2/5 massage was average, kind of random movement, and pressure on lighter side
Service: 2.5/5 decent attitude but nothing special in terms of skills
GFE: 1/5 , no kiss, no access to LS
PSE: 2/5 not really a PSE session
Price & Session Length:  $700 in total
Repeat: not with her but perhaps i will try once more to see if there are more skillful operators

Got to know of this place from dryice bro, one sunday i was there in the area, so went without making an appointment. there were only 2 ladies that day, both looked at least 40. I had one hour massage with one, wasn't anything special except that i asked her to give a BJ and she agreed even though she had no skills. so didn't post a report.

I thought that being a sunday they don't have enough staff. So, this monday when i was a bit tired, decided to call them up and went. again, there was just one Mllfy woman, perhaps the manageress, she massaged for 10 mins during which time she made 2 phone calls, so that wasn't a great experience. After 10 mins, she said another woman will massage me. I happily agreed as i thought the next one can't be worse than her. Yuki comes in, wearing a short and top. Not great looks but not bad either. general chit chat in mandarin to break the ice, she starts with oil massage straightaway. kind of okay massage, though a bit light on strength. Also, she just randomly moved from one area to another. Somehow, she spent 20-25 mins. Then asked me to flip. Prior to that not much teasing except trying to get her hand underneath my thighs.

She said 300 tips for HJ if she doesn't take off clothes and 400 if she takes off, i agreed to pay 400, she asks me to take off her clothes, that was kind of sweet. her boobs are kind of small. But when I tried to take off her pants, she refused. She licked my nipples, i tried to kiss her nipples and she said she is very ticklish, so she doesn't want it. So i had to do with fondling it. She also didn't allow any access to LS. the only good thing is that she stroked gently and even her refusals were kind of politely done. but in no way was it overtly sensual or pleasurable experience.

i paid her 700, showered and changed. on the way out, the manageress asked if I was happy, i said it was okay and left.

Would I repeat? Not with her, may be i will just ask for Miu Miu or ask directly if there are any younger girls. Also, the location is kind of good as this place doesn't seem to have any advertisement,and the building has many other small offices.

Recent Ratings
professuser   1-6-2016 18:18  Acceptance  +1   But miu miu had gone
twiceAweek   1-6-2016 16:06  Karma  +5   thanks ... again I think the tips they're asking for these days are way overboard
dryice   1-6-2016 15:28  Karma  +4   Haven't had the chance to go back as I was trying another place to which i will report later
mcmafia09   1-6-2016 14:47  Karma  +2   Thanks for the balanced review. Shame you didn't click with Yuki... It can't just be Miu Miu who faces good service, c ...