Registered 5-3-2014
Status Offline
Post at 11-4-2016 16:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kama Spa - Melissa

Date of visit: 11 Apr 16 @ 1100
Link: Not needed
Face:4/5
Body:3.5/5 (by her own admission - small boobs - but very nice none the less)
Service: 4/5
GFE: Its a massage but 3.5/5
PSE:N/A

Cost - 1k

WIR - Yep

I have been trying a few single providers of late but today I was feeling lazy and wanted pampering so contacted both Reiki and Kama and Kama answered first. I went off these places because of the constant upsell - 'oh, you want me naked, another 300', 'You want to play with me - another 200' so Kama's 'all in one seemed ok for a try. Arrived and was met by Joy's partner and asked the usual questions, been before, etc, etc. Shown the VIP room but turned it down and opted for standard. Place is very nicely done and very clean and tidy. Explained I wanted 90mins and she countered with the price so all good.

Started to undress and a very pretty PRC girl came in - Melissa, wearing a little dress which did not realy show off her body. She stayed while I had a shower then helped dry me off and onto the bed. Massage was very nice and relaxing - I had one the other day and the sadistic bitch bruised my back so this was just what I needed. I think she has probably trained in a Ladies massage place, I had a similar massage from Suki who used to be at Reiki and that is where she learnt. After about 40 mins she sat on my ass and I could feel her pussy rubbing on me through her knickers which was really nice, onto some very nice ball and ass play and then she asked me to flip. She was very gently stroking LB and we had some LFK then she asked me to unzip her dress

The rest is as you imagine, she did do the lifting my ass onto her lap so my cock was between her tits and she seemed to enjoy having her tits played with - nipples were sensitive so plan accordingly gents. She was wearing big white pants which she was not willing to give access to, (this time), but did allow play over them. At one point she straddled me facing away and basically fucked my cock with her knickers on - which was nice.

This all went on for quite a while along with a bit of finger up the bum play before , she then cleaned me up and there was a bit of confusion because she speaks very little english but we ended up with her showering, then me then head, arm and leg massage to finish off with.

All in all I really enjoyed it - hence the additional 100 (plus I feel quite cheap asking for 100 HKD change from a pretty girl who has just made an old man very happy)

I will return but will also be going to see Annie and the girls later this week as she tells me at least 3 of her new girls are very....open minded.....

In summary - kama ticks all the right boxes.

[ Last edited by  scufferhk at 11-4-2016 16:49 ]

Recent Ratings
mchk   22-4-2016 13:34  Karma  +2   Favorable
James771   13-4-2016 08:57  Karma  +2   Excellent
twiceAweek   11-4-2016 16:56  Karma  +20   What does @1100 mean ?
dryice   11-4-2016 16:52  Karma  +4   Nice one scuffer !
scufferhk
Kinky King

UID 115436
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1913
Posts 355
Karma 1886
Acceptance 538
Reading Access 50
Registered 5-3-2014
Status Offline
Post at 11-4-2016 17:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 twiceAweek

Lol, sorry - ex military in me - @(at)1100 (eleven hundred or 11am)

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   11-4-2016 18:08  Acceptance  +1   not you ... I'm just slow lol