Subject: Great legit massages this weekend in Hong Kong
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 11:11. 
ggherkin
Kinky King

UID 99550
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1870
Posts 1400
Karma 1776
Acceptance 1883
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 11-11-2013 18:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Great legit massages this weekend in Hong Kong

I had three. All legit, all excellent, professional massages done by people who knew what they were doing to my body. No sex of any kind, nor any hint of anything sexual. So if you're still reading, you are one of those guys who, like me, enjoys a great massage.

Massage #1 was Saturday 11AM for 2 hours at Bua Hom Sala Thai Massage, 87 Hennessey Road, Wan Chai. Phone # is 2529-8285. Therapist was "Bee", and is a little hard to describe. Dressed like Waldo of "Where's Waldo". Spoke like a woman. Looked like a man trying to look like a woman. Very tall. Strong. Draw your own conclusions. Now, I know what some of you might be thinking -- who wants to be massaged by a transvestite or transexual? Well, it is not a fantasy of mine, but since I was there for the massage, I couldn't care less. (S)he went through the full 2 hour traditional thai massage process, and I must say it was completely excellent. Damage was about $400 plus tip. The place is a bit grungy, and quite dark. Owner is "Sala", who is not a looker, but whose business card calls her "Sara". WIR? Yes.

Massage #2 was Sunday at noon for 2 hours at Bua Hom Thai Massage (note: not Bua Hom Sala Thai Massage). This is a different place with a very similar name. Address is 1/F, Lan Kwai House, 5-6 Lan Kwai Fong, Central. Phone is 2234-9322. I asked about the name similarity, and they said different owners. I asked who was there first, and they said this location was first, and has been there for 10 years. Therapist was an actual woman this time, late twenties. Sorry, I didn't get a name, but I don't think it matters. This is the kind of place where they are likely ALL good. Very dark, even more than yesterday's. She went through the 2 hour TTM set, with her own variations. Small girl, but strong. I'm sure I left 2 inches taller after all that stretching. Price: also about $400 plus tip. WIR: Yes.

Massage #3 was Monday (today) at 9:30 for 90 minutes at the Four Seasons Hong Kong. I usually steer clear of hotel massages, because they are massively overpriced, though usually very good quality. If my flight had been an evening flight, I would have gone back to one of the first two. But my flight was mid-afternoon, and the other places simply didn't open early enough. So, I went to the Four Seasons (very close to my hotel) at 8AM, and booked. I would have booked a 2 hour set, but all they had was 90 minutes, so I took it. Between 8 and 9:30, I used the spa facilities, including an excellent steam room and sauna and jacuzzi. Therapist was Wendy (a good Thai name   ), and she also was very good. Mid twenties, face 5/10, body 6/10, massage 10/10. She REALLY went to town on my back, undoing years of neglect that even the first two massages hadn't made a dent in. Actually, it was very painful, but also beneficial in a sort of "no pain, no gain" kind of way. Damage was embarrassing. $1600 plus tip   But to be honest, I simply didn't feel like punting, I felt like a massage, so I made it happen. And happen it did.

Three days, three massages without even a hint of sexuality to them. For those who love massage, you'll know the pleasure it brings. For those who don't, I probably sound like I'm out of my mind. Not really sure whether this is even an appropriate post for the 141 board, so I figured "Talk is Cheap" was the right place for it. If there's a better place for it, someone let me know and I'll move it.

Gherk

[ Last edited by  ggherkin at 11-11-2013 00:57 ]

Recent Ratings
jake.houston   12-11-2013 12:27  Acceptance  +4   Legit massage? Interesting phrase, must look into it.
betalima   11-11-2013 23:24  Acceptance  +1   any legit spas in TST area that you could recommend?
nutwing   11-11-2013 22:28  Acceptance  +4   Excellent
ggherkin
Kinky King

UID 99550
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1870
Posts 1400
Karma 1776
Acceptance 1883
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2013 09:57  Profile P.M. 
betalima - I'm sure there are some, but I don't know of any. I don't live in HK, so perhaps a resident could advise.

Gherk
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2013 11:15  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Recent Ratings
betalima   11-11-2013 23:24   Acceptance   +1   any legit spas in TST area that you could recommend?

If you're talking about a full facility veggie sauna ... try Sauna Spa or Windsor Spa both in TST East
Will cost you under $600 for 2 sessions plus you need to tip at least $100 per session for the girl
(if you go before 2 PM or after 10 pm it will cost a bit under $500 but same tipping applies)

If you're talking about walk up spas ... any present veggie ones will turn to non veggie sooner or later