Subject: Mentality of doing your manhood outside or at home.
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 11:12. 
iforallnyc
Nookie Newbie

UID 110514
Digest Posts 0
Credits 29
Posts 21
Karma 28
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-10-2013
Status Offline
Post at 25-10-2013 23:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mentality of doing your manhood outside or at home.

Dunno fellow mongering bros,

Always in debate of eating takes out compare to eating at your own home, I'm not referring to food btw.

At home, less restriction like putting caps on and enjoyin ur vip access to bbbj and cim. But of course ur restricted to 1 and only.

Goin out doin ur dine in or take outs.... restriction due to safety plus a pinch on our wallet for 1 or 2 pop.... and maybe even worryin about ur health afterward.

Everytime when I finish doin out my thing outside, I don't really enjoy it to the max with the cap on in away.... but without it when dinin out.... I kinda feel it is not worth my money and not gettin the full benefit of enjoyment and stuff.

These kinds of things kinda putting up a toll on my mind sometime when I go out mongering/punting.

What's your opinion?

The pros and con my fellow brethren?
ggherkin
Kinky King

UID 99550
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1870
Posts 1400
Karma 1776
Acceptance 1883
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 26-10-2013 00:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I think you are asking a question similar to "Which is better, an apple or an orange". The reality is, some days you feel like eating an apple, other days  you feel like eating an orange. There is no "better" or "worse" choice. It's what you feel like that day.

There are consequences to remaining monogamous, and consequences to not doing so. But it is very hard to say which are better or worse.

One thing a good friend said to me about mongering: The desire to monger comes in waves. It's not constant. When that desire hits, it's hard to resist. Other times, easy to resist.

Final thought: For many, the best sex they ever have is with their own wives, just not frequent enough, so they monger.

Gherk

Recent Ratings
iforallnyc   26-10-2013 02:53  Acceptance  +1   true