Credits 477
Posts 160
Karma 454
Acceptance 462
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-7-2013
Location US Florida
Status Offline
Post at 25-7-2013 00:13  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Font size: S M L
WG's

OK:  

I am an old guy, 70+, and visit China 4 to 5 times per year for at least 10 days per trip.  I always go to a smaller town up North.  There I have a semi steady (don't know if this applies) KTV girl.  If I am there 10 days I'll usually see her 5 of them and others the other 5.  She is 30 years old and has been in the business for some time.  Nice looking, small breasts, good pussy, and will do almost anything, DFK, BBBJ, CIM, but we haven't tried anal, yet.  I pay her a little too much money and do bring small gifts on occasion.  She is not jealous and will bring an extra girl whenever I wish.  If she knows I'm coming she always waits for me and will show up in my hotel at the time I want.  I am not sure this qualifies as dating, but we do go out to dinner,massages, etc.

Now I will admit to being a bit attached to her, but not to the point I don't go elsewhere, but still am bothered as to who she may have been with just prior to me.  She swears she doesn't work in the day out of her apartment but I don't think I believe her and I truly believe it is only the money.  After all, she is a WG and as a WG she has learned how to play the game and sucker you in for all she can.  As long as you aware if it, and you play your part of the game, all should work out to mutual satisfaction.  

So, I guess what I am saying is once a WG (certainly if she has worked for awhile), always a WG!  This doesn't mean we should treat them like crap, badly, or abuse them, but always remember they are WG's.  If we want to have more of a GFE, the better we treat them will usually result in better "service" for us, but just remember that they are in it for the money and love probably doesn't enter into the picture.  However, most of these girls have fairly low self esteem and if we treat them well and maybe enhance their self esteem as a person, IE: treat them like a GF, not like a hunk of pussy meat, we usually get a return far in excess of what we put into it!

This is just my POV and I welcome comments.   mrclen
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 25-7-2013 11:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 mrclen's post

Yes indeed.  What you say is completely true.

You're 70+, she's 30.  Not exactly a likely scenario in the real world, right?  But that is not to say she doesnt (also) enjoy your company, your flattery, your sexual energy, your presence.  (hell, I am impressed myself!  Way to go, Bro!  hehe).  But, would she still come around if the money vanished?  Well, probably not, right?  But the same is true with a 25-year-old punter with his 20-year-old WG!  She's there, ultimately, to get paid.  She needs the cash after all.  It's her job, and likely her only one.  Bu this doesn't mean she cant, or doesn't, enjoy the time.  I know, without a doubt, that many of my long-time regulars have a blast with me.  (err... do I REALLY know this?  No, of course not.  I don't read minds.  I believe it though.  They act it and make me feel the sincerity.  What more could I ask for or expect?).

Dont ask her about other men...  Live the illusion.  Yes, she's lying --  telling you want you want to hear.  (She most likely is, right?  You aren't around all the time and she's supposed to just sit and wait?).  Just enjoy her, let her enjoy you, and reward each other.     

and welcome to the forum!  70+ huh?  Bet you have some stories to tell!!
kaleu
Throbbing Titan

UID 45445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3308
Posts 1512
Karma 3224
Acceptance 1672
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-5-2010
Location PRC
Status Offline
Post at 25-7-2013 12:11  Profile P.M. 
I would take her at her word.  If she is a KTV girl she might have some regulars on the side (like you) but she probably sleeps late and gets her other things done during the day before work.  At 30 and doing this for a while she probably has all her ducks in a row as far as finances and lifestyle, so she may not be hussling for extra daytime punts.  You are the sure thing.  It just doesn't seem likely that she is trying to see someone else just before you.

Also, it's a slippery slope for you.  Keep it casual and don't worry about it.  She doesn't worry about what you do.
vinny5443
Throbbing Titan

UID 83091
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4425
Posts 500
Karma 4400
Acceptance 490
Reading Access 70
Registered 21-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 25-7-2013 15:30  Profile P.M.