Karma 129
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 20
Registered 9-10-2008
Status Offline
Post at 23-12-2012 19:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SSBBW

Have a really bizzare situation on my hands.  A few months ago I made contact online with a SSBBW - now this is not my normal choice (I like slim and small breasted ladies with tight asses).   But I decided to meet with her and it is so strange.  We meet at her house, her husband is her full time carer.  She is dynamite - the mere playing with her ear lobe or nipple sends her off like a fire cracker.  She is a great kisser, does full CIM and swallow incredible blow jobs, anal, sex...for me and one other guy without a condom for sex but not anal.  But she is a nympho and does a lot of other guys with condoms as well.  She is up for almost anything but has 4 regulars (like me) who get to go back but a lot of casual players.  I cannot believe I am part of this strange and bizzare game...
ryobi1
Nookie Newbie

UID 99107
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 23
Karma 2
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2013 14:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 ollie1955's post

bro...i had a similar situation...she was common law, with a child, a large woman,
very pretty...a really gorgeous pussy...she swallowed , deep throat, anal, everything...
she would come over to my place, or we would meet and go to a forested area and do the deed,
many times she couldnt wait and start blowing me as i drove down the street...
she only took on 1 at a time, so when i stopped seeing her i am sure she found someone else,
what i liked was she would come over and im just gonna do you today, swallow the load and leave,
it was good times.....i think i was worried she would want to leave her man for me, and i didnt want that......
so enjoy the ride, all good things must come to end....
but we can pray they dont.....
you are right it is a bizzare game, if it gets outside of your comfort zone, it
is time to pafck it in...set, game, match, is the term....good luck
cheers