Subject: Man killed after fighting with prostitute Port Shanghai St in Hong Kong
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 11:00. 
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4376
Posts 2584
Karma 4304
Acceptance 1435
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2012 06:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Man killed after fighting with prostitute Port Shanghai St in Hong Kong

The translation is not 100%. I am sure I don't want my picture taken afterwards by reports.

====================================================================
與妓女打鬥 嫖客離奇墮斃

【本報訊】新口岸上海街發生中年「嫖妓男」離奇墮樓案。事發於本周三晚上十一時許,一名四十餘歲男子,於上海街一大廈十五樓一單位,與一名妓女進行性交易。期間雙方發生爭執及打鬥,未幾大廈四樓平台即傳來隆然巨響。該男子被人發現倒臥平台上,陷入昏迷。

司警接報到場,證實男子經已身亡。經調查後,在事發單位內找到該名妓女及兩名男子。由於單位內有發生打鬥的痕迹,司警恐案中另有別情,於是將三人帶走調查。被帶走女子持有內地證件及身受輕傷。

因死者身上沒有任何身份證明文件,司警正設法聯絡其家人,及對案件展開深入調查。

Clients and prostitutes fighting bizarre death fall

WASHINGTON - New Port Shanghai Street, middle-aged "male prostitutes" falling bizarre case. At about 11 pm Wednesday, more than a 40-year-old man, a building in Shanghai Street, 15th floor unit with a prostitute in the sex trade. During the two sides dispute and fighting, soon after that came the Long House floor platform and then a loud noise. The man was found lying on the platform, into a coma.

Judiciary Police arrived at the scene, confirmed that men have been killed. After investigation, the incident unit to find the prostitutes and two men. Since fighting erupted within the unit traces Judiciary Police do not fear another case of love, so the three taken away. Documents held by the Mainland woman was taken away and sustained minor injuries.

Due to the deceased does not have any identity documents, police are trying to contact the Secretary his family, and investigations into the case.

http://orientaldaily.on.cc/cnt/news/20120114/00176_042.html

[ Last edited by  Weelock at 16-1-2012 16:36 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Stonecold
Erotic Emperor

UID 11747
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2104
Posts 558
Karma 2091
Acceptance 264
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2008
Status Offline
Post at 17-1-2012 14:01  Profile P.M. 
There's all kinds of weirdness in this post:

I don't think any of this is happening in Newport, Washington. It would be real strange if all the cops in Newport were Asian and had jackets with Chinese writing on them. Besides that I checked and there is no Shanghai Street in Newport, WA.....a little closer inspection and I noticed that the Jacket on the cops actually say "POLICIA", so this happened in Macau.

Finally found a more reliable source for the story the Macau Daily Newspaper from 14th January 2012:
http://www.macaodaily.com/html/2012-01/14/content_664686.htm

I can't read Chinese but here is the story in both Chinese and Google Translated.

【本報消息】新口岸上海街怡寶閣前晚發生離奇墮樓案。一名疑身無分文的胖漢,前晚疑在新口岸怡寶閣某單位與一流鶯“短聚”後,突離奇由十五樓某單位飛墮大廈平台,當場爆顱慘死。警方在事發單位內發現兩男一女內地人,內地女子承認在單位內經營皮肉生意,死者墮樓前曾向其提供性服務,雙方發生爭執和打鬥,但不清楚其墮樓原因;兩名男子則疑為“雞頭”。司警暫將案件列作屍體發現案處理,但現階段仍不能排除兇殺的可能,現正進行科學搜證,以確定死者死因,基於案件現正在調查階段,暫時未有進一步透露案情。

離奇墮樓身亡男子四十多歲,身材肥胖。由於身上並沒有任何身份證明文件及財物,司警現階段仍未能確定其身份。

墮樓現場為新口岸上海街怡寶閣四樓停車場平台。據現場消息稱,前日晚上十一時半許,現場大廈十五樓某單位報警稱有人從單位處墮樓。警員和消防救護員接報到場,救護員發現事主倒臥在血泊中,頭顱爆裂,腦漿塗地,腦漿更飛濺至相鄰的汽車車身,消防救護員證實事主已當場死亡,通知司警接手偵查。現場警員一度大為緊張,立即封鎖死者周邊的範圍,由於事主當時所在大廈十五樓某單位的兩男一女報警求助,多名警員即封鎖該單位。

司警接報到場調查,證實男子由大廈十五樓一單位墮下,並在單位內發現一名受輕傷的內地女子和兩名內地男子。司警透露,受傷的女事主承認在單位內賣淫,當時曾向事主提供性服務,及後疑因價錢問題起爭執,繼而毆鬥,但不清楚男子墮樓原因。案件仍在調查中,暫列作屍體發現案處理,由於死者墮樓前曾與人發生爭執和打鬥,所以現階段不排除兇殺的可能性。司警在單位作刑事技術鑑定,死者由法醫解剖確定死因,並帶走三名可疑男女調查以確認關係,進一步調查事主為死於意外,抑或另有別情。

And Google Translated:

Shanghai Street, Yee Hokaku bizarre happened the night before falling off the case. A suspect penniless Panghan, last night the suspect in the new port estbon Court street prostitution a unit with a "short poly", the sudden bizarre flight from the 15th floor of a unit falling building platform, the spot burst transcranial died. Police units in the incident, two men found in mainland, mainland women admitted in the unit to operate in flesh trade, before falling dead to provide services, the two sides dispute and fight, but do not know the reasons for its falling; two The man is believed to be "beheaded." Judiciary Police temporarily classified the case as found in the body handled, but at this stage can not exclude the possibility of murder, conducting forensic science to determine the cause of death, based on the case is now under investigation is not yet the case for further disclosed.

Man killed in bizarre falling forties, fat. Because the body does not have any identification documents and belongings, Judiciary Police is not yet able to ascertain his identity.

Falling off the scene for the new port of Shanghai Yi Bao Court Street, fourth floor parking platform. According to the news site, the day before half past eleven p.m. Xu, 15th floor of a building site, said police unit was falling from the unit office. Police and fire and ambulance staff arrived at the scene, ambulance staff found the victim lying in a pool of blood, head burst, brains painted, the more brains to the adjacent auto body splash, fire and ambulance staff confirmed that the victim has died, the Secretary notified the police to take over the investigation. Police at the scene was much tension, the range around the deceased immediately blocked, because the victim was a unit where the building's 15th floor, two men the police, several police officers that the blockade of the unit.

Judiciary Police arrived at the scene investigation, confirmed the men from the 15th floor, building a unit from falling, and the unit found a Mainland woman suffered minor injuries and two Mainland men. Judiciary Police said the injured woman admitted prostitution in the unit, then told the victim to provide sexual services, and suspect because of the price after the issue disagree, then fighting, but do not know man falling reasons. Investigations are underway, for body found behind in processing, due to falling off the dead man before and disputes and fighting, so at this stage does not exclude the possibility of murder. Police Criminal Division in the unit for technical identification of the deceased by the forensic autopsy to determine cause of death, and took three surveys to confirm the relationship between men and women suspected, further investigation is the victim died in an accident, or otherwise do not love.

I don't know what to make of all of the above, but I do know that it happened in this building 怡寶閣 (Yi Bau Court) that is located on Rue De Xangai, its not far from Lisboa here is a Google Map Link  He fell from the 15th floor down to the the fourth floor parking level, not on the street.  He hit so hard his skull cracked open and his brains splat all over the place.  On the 15th floor there was a woman and two men from the mainland, the woman admitted she was a prostitute and that she had offered the man her services.  Police think there was an argument about the price and somehow during the argument the man ended up falling 15 flights to his death.

The guy doesn't have identification and

Here's a few more pictures below

[ Last edited by  Stonecold at 17-1-2012 14:08 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Weelock   18-1-2012 04:25  Acceptance  +2   thks for clarification, OK Macau not HK
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4376
Posts 2584
Karma 4304
Acceptance 1435
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2012 04:21  Profile P.M. 
thanks for the clarification, OK, it was Macau NOT in Hong Kong. I first thought it was in Shanghai St in Hong Kong.  The area around Shanghai St, it is known for street walkers.  

I already knew it was not Washington State, in the USA. The translation is way off.

[ Last edited by  Weelock at 18-1-2012 14:24 ]
erafal
Kinky King

UID 51778
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1026
Posts 255
Karma 1022
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2012 13:17  Profile P.M. 
I think it's neither HK nor Washington, US. It should be Macau, New Port since it sourced on a Macau news paper according to Stonecold bro.