Karma 354
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2011 00:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
The unmarried pregnant girl

A young unmarried girl discovers that she is pregnant, Scared She confides this news to her mother.

Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, "Who was the pig that did THIS to you?

I want to know! The girl picks up the phone and makes a call. Half an hour later a Ferrari stops in front of their house, a mature and distinguished man with gray hair and impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit steps out of it and enters the house.

He sits in the living room with the father, the mother and the Girl, and tells them: "Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the Problem. However, I can't marry her because of my personal family Situation, but I'll take responsibility.

If a girl is born I will bequeath her 2 retail stores, a townhouse, a beach villa and a $1,000,000 bank account.

If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories and a $2,000,000 bank account.

If it is twins, a factory and $1,000,000 each.

However, if there is a miscarriage or unsuccessful delivery, what do you suggest I do?"

At this point, the father, who had remained silent all along, places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him...

"You can try again!"

Recent Ratings
mangerning   23-9-2011 13:33  Acceptance  +1   Excellent

My sexual preference is often!