Acceptance 488
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-6-2010
Location Lost in the west
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2011 12:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Providers cell phone use during service

One of the biggest issues I have with any provider is when she keeps her phone on and it is constantly ringing during the session.  Even worse, is when she answers each call.  Having not yet been to HK or PRC, over here in the US common courtesy would lead me to think the lady should leave the thing on silent and certainly not answer it.  

Other bros have mentioned this in their reports, and it is noted.  I for one will lower my service $$ tip to near nothing if she does this.  It is not only annoying and disruptive but simply rude.  If I am paying for one hour [or more] of her undivided attention, then that is what I want.

In the last few years I have requested that the lady turn her phone to silent, or move it into another room before we begin.  This is not being demanding, it is a modest reasonable request based on past bad experiences.

Recent Ratings
Weelock   23-8-2011 01:59  Acceptance  +1   years ago it was carrying pagers,NO Cell phones

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
monkeychick
Nookie Newbie

UID 69215
Digest Posts 0
Credits 19
Posts 20
Karma 19
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2011 13:29  Profile P.M. 
It's your money and experience so I think it's a reasonable request. By voicing what you want you have a better chance of enjoying your time.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2011 18:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Blue_Pacific's post

is what you said supposed to be a statement ?  or just to let off some steam ?
don't understand the point of this thread ...
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4376
Posts 2584
Karma 4304
Acceptance 1435
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2011 04:31  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Blue_Pacific at 20-8-2011 12:51
One of the biggest issues I have with any provider is when she keeps her phone on and it is constantly ringing during the session.  Even worse, is when she answers each call.  Having not yet been to H ...

This has happened to me several time.  It even happened a few times in a sauna. Most of the time it does really matter and just friends just wanting to talk. They can tell by caller ID. Sometimes it's a guy ( BF ?? ) and they tell me to keep quiet.  Majority, it's their mommies telling them to finish and return back to work.

Sometimes there are previous customers. I usually try asking if they are customers and most would say yes. I get mad when they don't say anything and try to rush me to get to the next customer.

I had one time a girl quickly left after 3-4 phone call. She said it was her mom and it was an emergency.  I never finished. She quickly got in the shower and said she had to leave as soon as possible. She asked for the money and I gave her a very hard time about it.  Her mommie came with two other ladies and one guy. This happened in Shenzhen in Sha Zhu ( bad spelling of place ).  After complaining for 10 minutes I paid them.

In Zhuhai, before entering your hotel or at sometime,  I noticed the girls text message using their phones. When the times up 45 mins, they get a phone call.

Edit: add some more comments

[ Last edited by  Weelock at 21-8-2011 14:40 ]
cookiemonsta
Kinky King

UID 65027
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1774
Posts 598
Karma 1753
Acceptance 427
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2011 13:18  Profile P.M. 
it certainly is a buzz kill with disruptive calls throughout the session

once i decided to leave and she stopped me as i got up
she could read the disappointment off my face,
promised not to take anymore calls by taking the battery out of the phone
she more than made up for the session

but to be honest, i would of picked up and left if my pants wasn't down while she was on the phone
ernieb
Kinky King

UID 65030
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1663
Posts 315
Karma 1643
Acceptance 393
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2011 13:59  Profile P.M. 
one occasion, the wg was on the mobile for 5mins and i got bored n started moving ard. thats when she hung up. we went on with our biz and she began narrating to me wat the phone call was about. i wasnt responding so she switched topic. c'mon lady i dont wanna hear ur gf's bitching abt life in hk! on another occassion, the wg was on bluetooth so she was stroking me all the while not realising LB had dozed off completely! anyhoo she compensated me when i complained

and yes! they shld blardee switch the mobile off or turn off alerts!

[ Last edited by  ernieb at 21-8-2011 14:00 ]

i'm hungry
Blue_Pacific
Kinky King

UID 46513
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1684
Posts 654
Karma 1660
Acceptance 488
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-6-2010
Location Lost in the west
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2011 11:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 twiceAweek's post

I am trying to find out if it is common in Asia for a WG to always have her phone on during service.  Maybe the mamasan requires it ?  Maybe the girl feels some higher sense of security with it on.  All I was hoping for was to extract some information regarding why so many seem to do it.  I have seen too many girls here in the States doing it almost as routine.

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2011 11:35  Profile P.M. 

the WG is probably just weighing the pros and cons of answering the call.

sure, by answering the phone, she might piss off the current customer, and not able to get more tips.
but in return, the caller might be a potential customer, and she the money she gets from him might be much more rewarding than the tips.

by not answering the call, there isn't a compulsory tip for her.
and she might lose the potential customer from not picking up the call.

so given this kind of situation, MONEY talks first, the WG will always be eager to pick up any calls.

mtmtmt61
Kinky King

UID 63179
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1446
Posts 456
Karma 1428
Acceptance 357
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-4-2011
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2011 18:31  Profile P.M. 

Honestly, I think it's pretty much the norm in China at least... And not just for WG's, although I'd think they have more of an incentive to keep it on, as kaka says.

I think that was the biggest shock to me when I first got to China... Going into meetings with people's cell phones ringing to that annoying "Numa Numa" song, and them answering it right in the middle of a meeting, as opposed to putting their phone on silent, or at least vibrate...

But back to the topic at hand... I think I've just gotten pretty used to WG's phones going off. The majority have actually been polite enough to say 'excuse me' and answer it, then apologize after hanging up or returning a text (hell, I've even had a WG tell her friend that she was with one of her favorite customers... stroking the ego! yay!)