Subject: Suggestions for a Straight Arrow Massage Place?
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 10:51. 
DuckBro
Musky Member

UID 60494
Digest Posts 0
Credits 159
Posts 28
Karma 157
Acceptance 32
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 3-7-2011 11:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Suggestions for a Straight Arrow Massage Place?

Hi Bros,

Looking for a place to take "coworkers", "Family", and SO in HK for a good massage. A proper one One that would not give away the fact I'm have this awesome hobby.

My dilemma is that I fly to HK so often and the company pays for the hotel room that i get people tend to want to come along. While their here with me I'm sort of the "experienced local" so the expectation is that I can take them around to eat and shop etc... now, most of my massages come from the WGs... although my dad would give me a pat on the back, i think my mother was object.

Any suggestions for a stand-up massage parlor that can really get the knots out?

\(o)</
southstar
Musky Member

UID 4768
Digest Posts 0
Credits 175
Posts 125
Karma 170
Acceptance 102
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-7-2011 00:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 DuckBro's post

Try "Sunny Paradise" in Lockhart Road near the Canal Road flyover. They even have ladie's section and do legit massage only.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-7-2011 19:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 DuckBro's post

Sorry, didn't see your question earlier ... you should have posted this in the sauna section

If you are looking for a 'veggie' sauna that's new, elegant and somewhere to take visitors to I suggest you try :

1. Oreintal Palm Spring Sauna/Spa on Gloucester Rd. Wanchai or
2. Windsor Spa next to Fortress Hill MTR station.

Both are good, OPS costs a bit more then Windsor, I feel the ambiance in Windsor is better - bigger bathing facilities, bigger rooms ...

2nd tier 'veggie' sauans are Sunny Paradise and Sauna Lotto (both in Wanchai) both are older and you can tell by the decor and facilities, massage girls also tends to be older so if pain is your game then go to SP ! prices in both these places are slightly (very slightly) lower then Windsor.

Except for Sauna Lotto the other 3 serves women also.

Hope this helps and hope you come back with a report on one of these places !   

[ Last edited by  twiceAweek at 6-7-2011 19:11 ]