Digest Posts 0
Credits 2021
Posts 1039
Karma 1900
Acceptance 2411
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2011 06:41  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Playing for Keeps?

Maybe it's because I'm not from there....but it seems like every time I leave CP, I end up with another one of the KTV girls falling for me. Am I being snookered? I can't see how. They don't even take money from me. They just keep asking me when I'm going back. Hey...it seems great....It's like I have GFs when I'm in town. But....They realise I'm not putting a ring on their finger and giving them a passport right? Does this happen often?

~UD
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2011 11:02  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 UncleDad's post

Sounds like you're an attractive guy ... if for some reason you find that hard to accept, remember that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" ... as a foreigner you can be attractive just because you are different from what they're used to, no more needed, it makes you exotic ... go with the flow and continue watching your cash and your commitments, like you have been!!  

ALL GIRLS ALWAYS are going for the ring and a passport, NO EXCEPTIONS in ANY country or culture.  If they're not doing it deliberately and consciously, you can be 100% SURE the underlying animal instinct for security and protection WILL kick in at some point in the process.  

If you're ready for it, you can set limits when the time comes - until then, no point being paranoid.  

... so you might as well relax and enjoy the attention you're getting.  

(PS I want to share a funny typoe - I originally hit 100$ instead of 100% - very appropriate to the context!!!)

[ Last edited by  DArtagnan at 7-4-2011 11:04 ]

Recent Ratings
UncleDad   7-4-2011 21:52  Acceptance  +1   thanks =)~
CunningLinguist   7-4-2011 13:22  Acceptance  +1   Wi$e word$
JJJ37   7-4-2011 12:10  Karma  +1   Wise

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
genji88
Carnal Conqueror

UID 32513
Digest Posts 0
Credits 258
Posts 213
Karma 256
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2011 15:23  Profile P.M. 
Great for you!  Definitely try to use it to your advantage and just enjoy. Wish I had your "problem"
acerbe
Kinky King

UID 40674
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1444
Posts 411
Karma 1424
Acceptance 396
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2011 16:44  Profile P.M. 
That's really a terrible problem to have, poor you lol!!! Girls who don't want you to pay and can't get enough of you... oh the humanity!
smokeyblaze (Happy Ending)
Lustful Lord

UID 47753
Digest Posts 0
Credits 573
Posts 168
Karma 569
Acceptance 87
Reading Access 40
Registered 6-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2011 18:57  Profile P.M. 
Let me tell you about the first time I punted which was 2006 in Toronto. It was with a filipina whom was around 2-3 years older than me but the experience was fantastic like a true GFE. Couple days later she calls me and tells me she wants me to meet someone that is very special to her. I kept asking who she was but she wouldn't budge and wanted to keep it a suprise. The whole time I thought maybe she was bisexual and she wanted to introduce me to her girlfriend for a nice 3-some. I was so damn excited and horny that I rushed home after work, took a nice shower and dressed to impress!!!

She ended up introducing me to her 4yr old daughter.... she was looking for someone to father her kid! Never have I been so dissapointed in my life.

Recent Ratings
disktroyer   9-4-2011 01:25  Acceptance  +1   LOL. Daughter...meet your future papa!
UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2021
Posts 1039
Karma 1900
Acceptance 2411
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2011 21:58  Profile Blog P.M. 
Hrmm....thanks guys. Guess I should relax and enjoy my good fortune... for now =)~
I wonder how many I can collect....hahaha....j/k j/k...

~UD
chelu
Lustful Lord

UID 7227
Digest Posts 0
Credits 538
Posts 433
Karma 532
Acceptance 121
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-1-2008
Location Micronesia
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2011 08:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 smokeyblaze's post

Smokey, so what!?!  No threesome?

All in jest. Couldn't help it.

Che'lu
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2011 15:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 UncleDad's post

OK - please don't take this wrongly - as the following is truly just IMHO and my own druthers.

But I have always thought that anybody getting freebies in CP is actualy a travesty.  These gals come from all over China just to make money - and since they're in CP, they are there to sell their body. And for a punter to get them as freebies basically means that he has cheated her.  And in most cases, its not as if these punters could not afford to pay - but had instead preferred to toy with these gils' emotions as some kind of "Manly Sporting Game"

Nah.... too much like shooting fish in a barrel - when the punter has the very unfair advantage of having more money, more education, more"ways of the world", better passport, better prospects etc.

The other guys who gets freebies from these CP gals are those "little White Face" useless Boyfriends of theirs - now these guys are just parasites.

Just my POV

SEAJ

Recent Ratings
catmando56   8-4-2011 17:05  Acceptance  +2   could not agree more

NEED TO RANT? GOT QUESTIONS? JUST WANNA CHIT-CHAT? LOOK AT PIXS? Go to:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... d=26766&page=97

A NEWBIE AND HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT IDEAS ON HOW TO ENJOY 141 BEST? Go to
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1=
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2011 17:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 SEAJ's post

I disagree SEAJ

Business is business, and they certainly know what their work is.  
But nobody can stand doing work all that time, we're all human.  

Is it such a stretch to imagine they may also want an emotional connection?
Or that she might be just craving good sex, choosing a partner she likes instead of taking whoever shows up with $?   

And ... as we all know ... she could well want a white knight to take her away from the life she's chosen ... wanting to give herself to a man, not just be leased for a while ...

Be romantic SEAJ!!!

Recent Ratings
sitonmyface69   8-4-2011 19:37  Karma  +4   I agree!

Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2011 18:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 DArtagnan's post

Like I said, Its strictly IMHO.

And I CAN agree with you on most of what you say - BUT, and this is a big BUT - if the punter is only wanting to "score a freebie" and notch it up on his bedpost - then I think its totally deplorable.

Its NOT all that difficult to get freebies in a place like CP - where emotions, warmth, affection is mostly a trade-able commodity.  A savvy punter - which I believe MOST are, especially if gifted with the superior education, circumstances etc of the West - could quite easily score freebies;  Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Totally unfair and preying on not only these girl's gullibility but their very good nature and true emotion. How is THAT fair?  And scoring freebies being romantic??  Come ON!!  These guys are NOT there to get married or have long term romance - they're just barracudas.  Either that or they're White face boys

But like I said, its only IMHO

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 8-4-2011 18:51 ]

sanadai
Nookie Newbie

UID 49517
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 8
Karma 8
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2011 01:13  Profile P.M. 
I think i would agree with DArtagnan on this one. Humans are sentimental beings, no matter if you're in the sex business or not, you're still going to have emotions attached to someone sooner or later. If the guy lies and offers the girl a ring and a passport and stuff, or make false promises, that would be taking advantage of the girls gullibility. But when it is the girl that tries to get you to be their bf or something, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Maybe they just want to leave the life theyre in right now, or honestly thinks of you as a good man (in all aspects, such as having good looks, "successful", or being dependable), and a potentially good husband that can take care of the family.

Although SEAJ has some good points, because men sometimes DO prey on the gullible ones, it is a rather cynic view on human nature, which for that fact i disagree on.
UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2021
Posts 1039
Karma 1900
Acceptance 2411
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2011 06:00  Profile Blog P.M. 
Reply #11 sanadai's post

"men sometimes DO prey on the gullible ones"

.......but but but....I feel like I'M the one being preyed upon! =)~

y'all make some good points. But I think that unlike many of you....and I mean no disrespect by saying this...but I'm not what you would consider a traditional punter. I very rarely frequent WGs... and I don't believe in paying for something you can get for absolutely free....(or....I don't believe in paying for something I'm already paying for...hehe)...

So why do I punt? If I'm going to a massage / sauna. I just want a massage...I don't seek out these places...but nor do I avoid them. However, if I am going to a place that provides Happy Endings...I know also that this is how they make their tips....and of course. the release does feel good. =)~

As for KTV....Honestly, I go because I'm otherwise bored. Work brings me in to CP, and sometimes it takes several days. Seriously, the only other form of entertainment there I've found is foot massages. I've actually sat at a foot massage place for 4.5 hrs once because I had literally nothing to do. TV sucks, the Internet sucks, and I'm not about to go traipsing around CP on my own. KTV is downstairs....so I go.

Generally, I look for the girls with the "red tags"...the ones that are....inconvenienced that night. But I want to have FUN....and since these girls with red tags know nothing's going ot happen, I find too often, they just don't give a damn and just sit there, moving only when asked to move.
On the occasion where I do ask one of the girls to leave with me...well...i get horny. so sue me. haha...isn't that what they expect from us anyway? That most of us are horny bastards? =)~~~~

I guess I'm defending myself against what SEAJ is saying. I know he's not accusing me of anything, but I felt the need to explain myself a little. Honestly, I'd rather find a club, and see if i can pick anyone up....that's more fun for me. I enjoy the thrill of the hunt than a sure thing I guess....If I ask a girl to leave with me....I'll pay for her services. But if she comes out with me when she's not working....I treat her as my "plus one"...

(i hope this doesn't disqualify me from the punter's club?)

Cheers.

~UD

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   10-4-2011 10:41  Karma  +1   WHOA-pls read my reply. Tks!
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 546
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 10-4-2011 08:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 UncleDad's post

Nah, it's just you, it happens to no one else    If you are not from China, there is no way in the world you can't not have girls all over you.  It's a little less obvious now but I swear like 10 years ago we used to just walk around with our passports and USD and that would do the trick.  These days it's a little less obvious but a lot more fun.  I'll tell of my little adventure of my last trip to China without showing a passport or USD.  Most of the time I will take off my wedding ring and leave it at a friend's house for safe keeping but even with it on most girls are oblivious.

I went to this one truly legit massage place in Jun An, 50RMB for 100 mins during offpeak and 70 for 100 mins during peak hours.  I logged in hundreds of minutes because it was dirt cheap, the girls were young and fun to chat with, and yeah, mainly again it was dirt cheap and these girls work like hell with 1 day off.  I kept calling on this one chick, 19, young and inexperienced at anything including life from Sichuan, very easy target.  We would share rooms with my friends and they would have massage girls.  Every time we went it would cost less me getting a 40 min massage in NYC for the whole crew.  Eventually one night, I made my move and booked my girl in a private room while my friends went off to share in another room.  Mind you my friends are locals so these girls are worthless to them.  Ended up making out with her after lots of chatting, laughing and flirting.  Next time I went, I ended up banging her.  No idea what her expectations were but 2 more times, a few dinners and even booked her off her job (usually a no no but the manageress was also extremely fond of the mysterious guy who paid for everyone's massages on a daily basis).

During the same time, I was also chatting up this girl who worked about 2 KM away in the heart of the city.  She sold shirts at the local ( I guess you would call it a mall) but I would say bizarre?  None the less, whenever I go to China, I like to pack light since the clothing there is dirt cheap (USUALLY) and have my friends' wives clean and dry my clothes.  Only thing I carry is my electric razor, floss (can't buy floss in non big cities in China for some odd reason), hair gel, and my aftershave.  So I was buying a few shirts and the price came out to 135RMB, I insisted on 100RMB and I "wanted" to haggle and give this 22 year old girl a hard time.  Came down to 105RMB after a good 15 mins and I said NO, 100RMB or nothing.  Then she goes, 'you are a BIG MAN (DAI LOM YUN) and you are going to argue with a girl for 5 dollars?"  I said that it was not the 5 dollars, it was the integrity of the haggle! LOL... I said if you like, I can treat you to lunch , whatever you want and drinks too!  She said, "SOT LAY! (KILL YOU)" meaning she accepts.  She fucking shut down her store and went to lunch with me, ate and drank and even ordered for 3 of her friends, I ended up paying, it was still dirt cheap, the total was something like 60 RMB, (that's a fucking sandwich in NYC).  Got her number and we also ended up hanging out for the days I was not with the massage girl.  I didn't even have to tell her I was not local, she smelled that shit like a shark smells blood.  We ended up in GZ a few times and eventually I bedded her too.  Told her I would call and never did.  

By the time I got back to HK, I was all fucked out, between the overnighters with the WGs, KTV girls and Civis I couldn't even punt much.    I made a thousand promises to both girls, KTV girls and even WGs who I got freebies from.  They all smelled blood, wanted a piece of the spert, perhaps a new passport but that shit doesn't even matter, I could care less, I got my pussy, I got my fun, and I'm fucking done cuz I need to get back to my family.  They are all cunts too me, all looking for something, all with their selfish ways, rose colored glasses when needed to look for the big fish.  Yeah, I'll put on the gullible costume, I'll even spray myself with Eau de poisson, who gives a fuck?  Go there looking like a fish and you'll catch all the greedy hos, not just CP bro, everywhere in China.

Recent Ratings
UncleDad   12-4-2011 00:49  Acceptance  +1   Ooooh....Storekeepers. sounds fun =)~
doghead   10-4-2011 20:38  Karma  +1   Eau de Poisson? U r the big fish!
Avatar   10-4-2011 10:26  Karma  +1   I quite like the t-shirt part.
Avatar   10-4-2011 10:26  Acceptance  +1   I quite like the t-shirt part.
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 10-4-2011 10:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 UncleDad's post

Whoa - of course I'm not "preying" on you - in fact I AM/have been taking pains to make sure you understand it with my repeated IMHO's etc.
Fact is, I KNOW that my stance would not be a very popular one in a forum such as ours here - mostly comprising of testorerone charged males!!  LOL

It is my OWN PERSONAL FINE LINE as to what is OK or not OK.  We all have had our fair share of freebies - and that's prefectly fine in the NORMAL SCHEME of things. (sexpert's gals' are probably OK as far as I'm concerned!)

But CP is NOT normal; it is a place where just about ALL the gals who's got the looks go to, to sell their body. The reality of life in CP is that it IS a place devoid of much emotion and thus these gals ARE starving of a little bit of warmth.

Well, I PERSONALLY find it wrong to prey on such - as I know that I've got much more life experience/education/socio-economic advantages etc than these gals.  It's NOT difficult at all to bed them for free - but since they ARE there to sell their body - I always make sure that I DO give them their rightful remuneration; to do otherwise TO ME is just not right.  I wouldn't steal just because I know that I wasn't going to be caught - I don't steal as its just not right.

Just IMHO, my own imho (small lettering!)

SEAJ
Ps edit - besides which - how much are we talking about in CP?? Peanuts really! I've even woo-ed them as freebies, got them as freebies (some kind of primal need to prove ourselves as a male??)- but in the end ALWAYS paid them.  For one thing it makes life in CP much less complicated/safer!!!

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 10-4-2011 10:45 ]

Recent Ratings
UncleDad   11-4-2011 23:32  Acceptance  +1   

shootingstar
Carnal Conqueror

UID 61057
Digest Posts 0
Credits 376
Posts 195
Karma 374
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 10-4-2011 16:13  Profile P.M. 
i also think maybe its because your an attractive guy that the girls like you, maybe you treat them with respect and your their type. as long as you dont see them asking for money because their family is in trouble and needs 10k from you then your ok. just remember if you state that your just friends from the start then later less problems that occur, hope that helps. keep your money in your own pocket will help yourself.
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 11-4-2011 10:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #14 SEAJ's post

Hey SEAJ

I agree with your caveat about intentions

what I'm saying is I don't get any sense of manipulative intention in Uncledad's post, so you seem to be writing for a wider audience, one that you're concerned about from your own unique perspective.  

I'm just writing about your other caveat - the unstated one - which is that if uncledad does not fall into your category of punters who want to score a freebie by resorting to lying and manipulative promises, he should pretty much ignore your worries ...

He knows his intentions
And only she know hers ... up until that moment where she reveals more of herself to him ...

and that don't happen without some initial degree of trust and communication

I do know a couple, from my professional life, where it was known his wife was formerly a "go-go dancer" - was she anything else as well at that time? did she give it up when she got married? - what I do know is they had a very traditional family life, with lots of kids and a bustling home.  Sure it's fraught with risk to get involved with a working girl, but don't kill it just because of what might go wrong.  

I see uncledad having fun, having his confidence boosted, and the girls are getting whatever it is he agrees to give them.  Let the kids play, I say ... unless I hear otherwise I'm assuming his intentions are honourable.

Recent Ratings
UncleDad   12-4-2011 00:52  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for stickin' up for me mate! =)~

UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2021
Posts 1039
Karma 1900
Acceptance 2411
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2011 00:50  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SEAJ at 10-4-2011 10:40
Whoa - of course I'm not "preying" on you - in fact I AM/have been taking pains to make sure you understand it with my repeated IMHO's etc.
Fact is, I KNOW that my stance would not be a very ...

HAHA...you misunderstand mate. I didn't mean that YOU ere preying on me....I mean...I sometimes feel like the GIRLS are preying on me! =)~

~UD
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2011 15:28  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by UncleDad at 11-4-2011 10:39
Thanks for stickin' up for me mate! =) ...

SEAJ and I go way back ... it's like he expects me to write sometimes ...

Recent Ratings
UncleDad   14-4-2011 00:46  Acceptance  +1   
SEAJ   12-4-2011 15:45  Karma  +2   LOL! How True! D'art's my mentor!