Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2011 00:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #20 scootermonger's post

completely agree with scoot.

DEAR MODS PLEASE SHUT DOWN THIS THREAD. i think the forum can live without this thread. thank you and have a nice day

such a masculine name by the way, dreamer will just post replies to score cheap k's
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2011 01:46  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Dreamer08 at 19-3-2011 09:56

kaka, dont like my question dont waste your time.

u think i like wasting my time reading threads like yours?

next time, re-read what you have written before you hit the Post button.
posting stupid stuff like this will make you step on many people's tail.

and since you have a lot of chinese friends, why don't you ask them instead?

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   21-3-2011 01:50  Acceptance  +3   well put kaka. pointless at BEST!

Dreamer08
Buggered Beggar

UID 42190
Digest Posts 0
Credits -3
Posts 85
Karma 2
Acceptance -93
Reading Access 1
Registered 28-3-2010
Location UK
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2011 02:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #21 captaincaveman's post

you make me laugh. you really think i care about some numbers on this prostitute forum like you do who checks here like everyday? get a life lol.
kaka i have asked my friends and they all have different reasons. i asked on here because i know there are lots of chinese people here and they might have a different view.
i have re-read my question and if some people had half a brain they wouldnt automatically assume things i didnt even say.

[ Last edited by  Dreamer08 at 21-3-2011 02:12 ]

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   23-3-2011 00:01  Karma  -2   really don't think you're getting it.. .
JackTheBat   23-3-2011 00:01  Acceptance  -2   really don't think you're getting it.. .
captaincaveman   21-3-2011 03:20  Acceptance  -2   u get a life why do you log on then?
captaincaveman   21-3-2011 03:20  Karma  -2   u get a life why do you log on then?
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2011 02:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #23 Dreamer08's post

You are a Chinese yourself.
So why don't you tell us your opinions?

Dreamer08
Buggered Beggar

UID 42190
Digest Posts 0
Credits -3
Posts 85
Karma 2
Acceptance -93
Reading Access 1
Registered 28-3-2010
Location UK
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2011 02:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #24 kaka's post

i would have but i changed my mind. there are too many ignorant people aka prositute forum 24/7 bum lickers. i do not wish to communicate with such people. but thank you to the kind people that actually considered my question.

Recent Ratings
captaincaveman   21-3-2011 03:22  Acceptance  -2   if you have friends why are you here?
captaincaveman   21-3-2011 03:22  Karma  -2   if you have friends why are you here?
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2011 03:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #25 Dreamer08's post

question where are the kind ppl who supported you on this? i looked at all the replies and i really do not see any support for you. just negs and support for other guys even me and remember i'm a bum licker.

well i love 141 and i have fun on this site. sure i am here a lot. that's a good thing cause i like to look at pretty asian girls and see my fellow members have fun with these lovely little flowers. what site do you spend your time on then? really i hope they come out with a book called forum chat for dummies.

u make me laugh of course like i said i love 141. ya know i even met some of the guys here on this site? have you right? ya know why? cause your just a kid.

yes ppl i studied his posts and replies you talk no better than a middle school student. you are not an adult. you really should not be here. seriously this is an adult site for men.

the thing that kills me is when i did this. i did a search on the dream boy. everyone take a good look he says he has been mongering before yet he has all these questions about mongering. if you are experienced then why do you ask these questions.

you got your questions by reading other ppl's reports. the lap top i think that was from pump. leather bags have been talked about. family issues are in the reports.

really you gave yourself away with your questions little boy. your question seemed very naive and a little anti asian. as i investigated what you have done? it is my strong opinion you are just a kid trying to get access to pics.

remember ppl one girl took her own life cause someone blew the whistle on her job. you want a young boy like this downloading and giving out pics from 141 where we live in a small international world. i think that would not be wise.

dreamer you can insult and ask your childish questions. your posts speak for themselves. i dare you to try to open another account as the mods are pretty smart in sniffing out shady stuff.

BUT I'LL GIVE YOU MY WORD ON THIS. POST SOME REPORTS AND PICS IF POSSIBLE AND I WILL APOLOGIZE ON TOP OF MY LUNGS. AND EVEN IF MY FINGERS FALL OFF I'LL GIVE YOU BACK K'S AND A'S AND MORE THAT I TOOK FROM YOU. REMEMBER YOU WERE IN HK WITH WG'S THAT IS WHAT YOU SAID AND I'M SURE YOU CAN FIND 20 MINUTES TO POST A REPORT. YOU HAVE MY WORD ON THIS I SWEAR

Recent Ratings
sirtiger   24-3-2011 21:27  Karma  +3   Excellent
Petay_1283   21-3-2011 18:16  Acceptance  +2   Nicely Said!
Petay_1283   21-3-2011 18:16  Karma  +2   Nicely Said!
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4376
Posts 2584
Karma 4304
Acceptance 1435
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2011 05:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #26 captaincaveman's post

QUOTE:
Originally posted by captaincaveman at 21-3-2011 03:59
BUT I'LL GIVE YOU MY WORD ON THIS. POST SOME REPORTS AND PICS IF POSSIBLE AND I WILL APOLOGIZE ON TOP OF MY LUNGS. AND EVEN IF MY FINGERS FALL OFF I'LL GIVE YOU BACK K'S AND A'S AND MORE THAT I TOOK FROM YOU. REMEMBER YOU WERE IN HK WITH WG'S THAT IS WHAT YOU SAID AND I'M SURE YOU CAN FIND 20 MINUTES TO POST A REPORT. YOU HAVE MY WORD ON THIS I SWEAR

I am not taking Dreamer08 side and I just want to be fair. I think you neg him too much. I noticed each one of his posts got neg by cataincaveman.  You have to give a person a chance to respond back without the fear of reprisal.  I once had an argument with a senior and I could NOT express my opinion. I saw someone else with my same opinion on my side. He was getting hit left and right by this guy with neg K's & A's which I thought was totally unfair. Oh, the senior wasn't you cataincaverman.  This is just my overall opinion.  Anyway, Dreamer08 is now a beggar.  I suspect he is going to be quieter now.

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Dreamer08 at 16-6-2010 09:26
m defo up for hanging about and stuff! im 20 and im a british born chinese. i wont be in hong kong till like christmas or next year tho. it will be great if some people can take me clubbing and stuff coz i dont know where to go bouts when im in hk. macau would also be great too. drinks and punting sessions will be on me!

For those that don't know, Dreamer08 is saying he is a BBC. I don't know what happened and why you got 50 plus negative acceptance pts. I tried looking for the information and I couldn't find it.  

Since you have lots of Chinese friends just ask them. You are around 20, you should have tons of college age friends. You being Chinese, they should give you a more honest opinion because they relate to you more. You could have gather better information since you are already in the UK.

From your post, it looks you were interested in punting too and meeting people..?

I agree with  the ( overall )  consensus about this being a stupid question especially with you being Chinese. Since you are in UK, you have a better opportunity to find out yourself.

typo edit: changed "quiet" to "quieter" "agreement" to "argument"

[ Last edited by  Weelock at 21-3-2011 10:36 ]
Dreamer08
Buggered Beggar

UID 42190
Digest Posts 0
Credits -3
Posts 85
Karma 2
Acceptance -93
Reading Access 1
Registered 28-3-2010
Location UK
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2011 05:27  Profile P.M. 
Reply #26 captaincaveman's post

the kind people are the ones that dont automatically judge me. for like the third time i do not give a crap if you neg me or whatever. i am not trying to see pictures or anything. if i wanted to see pictures i would make an effort to post reports. for the last time, I DONT CARE about prostitute forum websites. if your insulting me by my age or posts i make then your no better and you should know that. my previous questions are posted when i did not monger at all. again i will tell you i will not post reports because i have better things that need to be done. unlike you. you can be proud you make friends from visiting prostitutes. good for you k?  

i will not reply back because you are clearly not worth my time. good luck with your life and promotion on this 141 website. goodbye.

[ Last edited by  Dreamer08 at 21-3-2011 05:35 ]

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   23-3-2011 00:02  Acceptance  -2   good luck to you too.
JackTheBat   23-3-2011 00:02  Karma  -2   good luck to you too.
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2011 08:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #28 Dreamer08's post

again where are the kind ppl who considered you question. oh i get it if i don't reply to a thread that means i considered it. good counter point little man.

hold up tinker bell. you just stated this in your reply:

my previous questions are posted when i did not monger at all.

then in your "what do you think hg spend their money you say this":

in my experiences i have been told its for family issues mostly but do you really believe this?

then you say this in your random questions:

i was just reading some reports on some girls and it seems they didnt offer dfk to some customers however its a different story in my experience lol

so you are saying you did monger oh i get it now pal. since you pick your fine women from off the street like independent working girls you are better okay i get it. if they are wg just not from 141 then they are okay and i'm dumb for doing it. yes you make sense. killer the way you talk in your previous threads you act like you been with gals from 141 from your so called exp.

funny you don't care about girls from prostitute site then why on earth did you say this in the random questions:

was wondering does anyone buy gifts for hgs and what do you think of this? according to one hg, she told me a customer bought her a laptop :S

oops hmmm does hg stand for, hmm i think hotel girl yeah hotel girl. you say you asked these questions before you mongered. no you asked them while you supposedly mongered. yeah you really got the timing thing done well there slim shady.

i wonder you have had so much time to yak yak yak. you could have typed like 2-3 reports. i mean what great things are you doing that are so important. hmmm like help stop world hunger, or is it uhhh find the cure for diseases, maybe help spread democracy in the middle east, hmmm no i get it the important things is to shut the computer off before mommy see's little blue dream boy choking his pony bologna to 141 stories.

hmmm you so mad you want to reply la. but you know what you are in a trap. u just said you won't reply. but you will. admit it you are not that intelligent young man.

yeah i'm damn proud i met some of these guys. i forgot i have to meet an underage teenager like you to be proud damn i'm worthless

MAKE SURE THE DOOR DON'T HIT YOUR LITTLE ASS ON THE WAY OUT !
he'll reply who wants to get a betting pool started. i say in 4 hours.
he will probably read his new reply carefully and then have to edit it. oh well he's young ya know i love how he edits things after he gets caught but in his 2010 posts he can't edit them. as homer simpson would say DOH !!!
Dreamer08
Buggered Beggar

UID 42190
Digest Posts 0
Credits -3
Posts 85
Karma 2
Acceptance -93
Reading Access 1
Registered 28-3-2010
Location UK
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2011 11:15  Profile P.M. 
wont even bother with you. your post doesnt even make sense on what your trying to prove or is it just your bad english? you cant even read what i say.
what a waste of time trying to make things clear for you. this will really be my last reply because you are just far too stupid. your insults are poor. you cant even read what i type.
stop prejudging people when you dont even know them. and you keep bitchin at me because im only 20? seriously any neutral reading all this with a decent brain will know your not much better.
all i can say good luck with your life and your status on this prostitute website.

[ Last edited by  Dreamer08 at 21-3-2011 11:31 ]

Recent Ratings
captaincaveman   21-3-2011 22:46  Karma  -2   and u don't prejudge what a laugh
captaincaveman   21-3-2011 22:46  Acceptance  -2   and u don't prejudge what a laugh
Dreamer08
Buggered Beggar

UID 42190
Digest Posts 0
Credits -3
Posts 85
Karma 2
Acceptance -93
Reading Access 1
Registered 28-3-2010
Location UK
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2011 11:58  Profile P.M. 
oh and you criticising me about the things i do makes me laugh. i will tell you, i live in the uk. i have the best mates ever, i work out, im gonna study aerospace engineering next year and i work part time. i meet new girls time to time still searching for the one. oh and what about you?

OOOOOH IN MY SPARE TIME I LIKE TO VISIT PROSTITUTES ON A DAILY BASIS, I WRITE FANTASTIC REPORTS AND COLLECT PICTURES FOR MEMORIES. I ALSO LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN A PROSTITUTE FORUM ON A DAILY BASIS TOO. OOO I MADE SOME FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY WERE VISITING PROSTITUTES TOO!

and you claim your an adult. are you serious? lol
you should be ashamed of yourself. since you like to prejudge or automatically assume things about me i bet your like some 30-50 year old china man with no wife or you cheat on your wife, fucking pervy as fuck or fucking ugly that you have to spend your life visiting prostitutes. honestly people like you we look down on. the only people with you are the perverts or pedos.

hahaha and im expecting to be banned from this website but i dont care. i have changed and i value life and self-pride.

SO LONG PERVERTS!

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   23-3-2011 00:05  Acceptance  -2   u CLEARLY know nothing about us. bye
JackTheBat   23-3-2011 00:05  Karma  -2   u CLEARLY know nothing about us. bye
captaincaveman   21-3-2011 22:47  Karma  -1   cussing at ppl is not mature is it now
captaincaveman   21-3-2011 22:47  Acceptance  -2   cussing at ppl is not mature is it now
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2011 12:12  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Dreamer08 at 21-3-2011 11:58
hahaha and im expecting to be banned from this website but i dont care. i have changed and i value life and self-pride.

all right, you can shut up and leave now.

you were banned once (Arsenal8808) , and you came back anyway.
so much abt your self-pride..

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   23-3-2011 00:03  Acceptance  +3   this guy was banned b4? SHOCKER!!
captaincaveman   21-3-2011 12:31  Acceptance  +5   HAHA self pride yeah self pride that's

Dreamer08
Buggered Beggar

UID 42190
Digest Posts 0
Credits -3
Posts 85
Karma 2
Acceptance -93
Reading Access 1
Registered 28-3-2010
Location UK
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2011 12:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #32 kaka's post

oh im sorry mr police of the prostitute forum board. im sure you have some pride too being the security around here.

Recent Ratings
kaka   22-3-2011 11:33  Karma  +2   un-beggar you
captaincaveman   22-3-2011 06:27  Karma  -1   so you were arsenal heh? busted punk
captaincaveman   22-3-2011 06:27  Acceptance  -1   so you were arsenal heh? busted punk
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2011 12:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #33 Dreamer08's post

nope, i don't have much pride moderating a forum that has immature members like you.
i'm just helping out with the Admin to make this forum a better place.

it's obvious you enjoy the attention you are getting by trying to piss everybody off.
but frankly, i don't really care.
people like you are very common on this forum.
they come and go, post some shit, gets neg, throw a tantrum, starts shooting insults at everybody, then leave and come back with a new username.

i can ban you, but i don't think there's a need.
you have no credibility on this forum and most bros can't wait to neg you.

so... kid, run along now..
or you gonna post another LAST post again?

doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2011 12:39  Profile P.M. 
I am too lazy to read this whole thread but it seems to one of irrelevance. It reminds of those nights back in uni, I would find myself chatting with some dude at the bar. As the conversation went on, I realize the dude was totally unhinged and illogical as his rants grew longer and louder.

In the end if I wanted to maintain my happy disposition for the rest of the night, I had to walk away as the dude could not understand (or accept) my counter-arguments and continued to rant. You can see many of these guys years on as they are usually the ones who wander the streets in their filthy clothes, unkempt super long hair as they rant about some hurt that the world has inflicted on them.

So bros, I recommend you all walk away from this rant and do not comment as this person wants (needs) the attention to make himself feel some importance. Silence from the community in this case is the ultimate punishment.
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2011 12:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #18 Dreamer08's post

Think of it as a botherhood of connoisseurs of beautiful women. Great place to be IMO.
JckJr
Throbbing Titan

UID 24334
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3736
Posts 2336
Karma 3693
Acceptance 866
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-5-2009
Location too far away
Status Offline