Karma 306
Acceptance 73
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2011 13:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #20 ruggers15's post

Well, if you go to Phiippines, I guess blacks won't have any issue if they go to Angeles or Olongapo (subic base) because the wg there usually have african american guests.

But in Metro Manila, most of the wg I've talked to told me that they are not enthusiastic having blacks (and Arabs) as guests, the reason?  They have the reputation of having super big dicks, which hurt them.
zbm
Kinky King

UID 2449
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1617
Posts 477
Karma 1607
Acceptance 198
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2011 13:25  Profile P.M. 
As mentioned there's always the risk of rejection by girls due to fear of size and sometimes language/communication isues.....some girls will simply not answer the door or agree to service westerners due to the perceived notion that we're all hung like John Holmes and as a black guy, your friend might get an even bigger fearful rejection

But you never know, have seen people of all colour in various Saunas in Macau and never seen them have an issue etc. Not sure ref hotel girls or walk up girls here....best bet could be to ask before you go if posible

But if you and your friend are friendly, polite, seem un-threatening and of course have the $$$ then things are normally negotiable. Have had the situation in Saunas or karaoke's etc where girls seemed ready to reject or unwilling to be with me as a westerner, then once they realized that communciation would be possible (i speak workable Cantonese & Mandarin) and wasnt going to be rough-housing, things got easier

but yes Thailand & Phillipines might certainly be a lot more friendly in that area initially....due to a lot more interaction there
setanta32
Nookie Newbie

UID 60517
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 5
Karma 5
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2011 22:10  Profile P.M. 
Guys I think we need to calm down a little here. From my point of view, womanizer is just stating a fact. The vast majority of asian girls I have known (and I have known many, many asian girls from virtually every country in southeast asia, as well as China, Japan and Korea, told me that they would never date a black guy. They have told me this EXPLICITLY.

My last girlfriend was hi so Chinese and she told me that her parents are liberal and don't mind her having a foreign boyfriend. They told her they will accept any foreigner EXCEPT A BLACK MAN. I have heard this mantra repeated time and time again, and the view is pretty uniform across the spectrum ranging from poor khmer girls to the wealthy chinese and japanese girls that I dated in college. The reasons are more complex than simply that black guys are too well hung.

I admit this sucks, and it's blatant racism. But I cant believe that experienced mongers here who have spent anytime in asia dont realise that racism and xenophobia are rampant here. Surely you see this?

Are there exceptions? Sure there are. But they are very much the exceptions.  None of us are immune to racism. No matter where you go, all of us will encounter it regardless of whether you are white, black, brown or yellow. I have lost count of the number of times in China and thailand that I have encountered racism personally directed at me as a whitey. You only realise the extent of native racist attitudes when you start to speak the language of the country you are in. But there is no doubt that black friends of mine fare the worst in asia.

The good news is that mongering is the activity where race matters least; money is the great leveller. So I wouldnt worry about racism from WG's. It will probably happen, but for every one who doesn't want to be with a black guy there will be many more who wont care as long as she is paid.

But I think its a little harsh to attack womanizer for pointing out what I thought was the obvious. Just because someone points out that asians are often racist, doesnt make the person racist also. This is a fantastic board and I love the fraternal feel of it.  But lets not allow the disease of political correctness to creep in. Thats one facet of living in the west that I really DONT miss.

[ Last edited by  setanta32 at 14-2-2011 22:12 ]
mrjones
Carnal Conqueror

UID 28335
Digest Posts 0
Credits 307
Posts 272
Karma 306
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2011 23:26  Profile P.M. 
Setanta - I personally didn't see anything along the political correctness camp.  I also don't think anyone who has spent any time in Asia would deny anything of what you are saying.

I think the negative reaction was only in response to what seemed like a racist attitude from the person posting.  

It is hard not to take a comment like:

'Seriously, out of a spotless room why do you want to pick on the dirt in the corners'

As anything but racist in the context of this situation.

But also, not everyone here has English as their first language and sometimes these sayings may be appropriate in your native tongue but a miscommunication or out of context when translated as seems to be the case here.

If no offence was intended then lets put it down to a misunderstanding and I'm sure no offence will be taken.
setanta32
Nookie Newbie

UID 60517
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 5
Karma 5
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2011 00:23  Profile P.M. 
Fair point Mr Jones   

I somehow managed to miss that "dirt in the corner" bit on my first reading From now on I need to read every post twice before replying lol.

[sheepishly climbs down off soap box and puts it away]
womanizer
Nookie Newbie

UID 53317
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 76
Karma 16
Acceptance -43
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-10-2010
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2011 10:55  Profile P.M. 
setanta32 If somebody does not give you negative ratings for your support and widespread justification others neglected then you know this forum is run by complete shitheads. And if it aint, I deserve my ratings back.
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2011 12:37  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by womanizer at 13-2-2011 10:50
I agree with Seja. The black-asian skin contrast is such a turn-off, only personally speaking.

Ah... you're an Asian woman??? Where are you from? Where are you based? If you are a Mongolian or Korean woman and based in HK please let me know, perhaps we can meet for a drink?
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2011 13:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 jamesbronson's post

Recently I have seen more and more Africans in HK working and visiting. I have seen them at both Bridges and Dusk to Dawn in Wanchai so they must be getting successful at those places. But if your friend is concern about the lack of choices, then I would recommend you guys go to lobby of the Chungking Mansions in TST and talk to the Africans there. Ask them for local mongering and partying advice. I am sure there are some wgs nearby that cater to the Africans in TST.

Many of the Africans who stay in Chungking Mansions are visit HK/China frequently for business. They know the region well. Who knows you may make some contacts.   

I do something similar when I need to find a good Chinese restaurant or other useful information when traveling in N.America or Europe. I ask the local Chinese / Asian person or go to the local Chinatown to inquire. It is human nature to help one who is similar to one in culture/ethnicity.
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2011 14:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #25 setanta32's post

Actually, when he used the "dirt in the corner" line, I think he was referring to the insignificance of this thread's topic, rather than being racist. That or he's being rather clever with his words...

My penis mightier than the sword
disktroyer
Carnal Conqueror

UID 59942
Digest Posts 0
Credits 310
Posts 164
Karma 306
Acceptance 73
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2011 17:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #27 TonyToro's post

No, I'm pretty sure 'womanizer' is a caucasian male, white supremacist.

He doesn't only look down on blacks, but to asians as well.  See his posts here:

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1
acerbe
Kinky King

UID 40674
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1444
Posts 411
Karma 1424
Acceptance 396
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2011 23:26  Profile P.M. 
lol what a jackass... but anyways back on topic, recently I have noticed an increase in black dudes in HK, especially around TST. I have also seen a documentary about an increase in black population in Shenzhen and other Chinese cities. Many factors for this, from Africans looking for opportunities in HK to sports teams (football, basketball etc...) hiring overseas players. If u go to watch a local football match nowadays almost half the players are from overseas, and that wasn't the case 10-15 years ago.

Anyways I have seen quite a number of black guy - chinese girl couples, and it doesn't seem to bother anyone.

I think the bar/disco scene is fine, as there are many phillipinos, indonesians, thais etc - darker skinned asians that are fine with dark dudes.

As for Chinese WGs, I guess they would be a little surprised to see a black customer because they don't see too many black guys in their village or town in China, and might react awkwardly. Not because of racism I think, but more because of the lack of exposure. We must remember that many Chinese WGs are very innocent and come from very simple backgrounds. If u are nice to her and show respect and gentleness then I think there shouldn't be a problem in most cases.
mrjones
Carnal Conqueror

UID 28335
Digest Posts 0
Credits 307
Posts 272
Karma 306
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2011 23:29  Profile P.M. 
Well there was definately a fairly large grey area in that post, one way or another.

I guess its down to Womanizer to state his / her case.

Or perhaps meet TT for a drink and explain in person.
CPMan
Carnal Conqueror

UID 45292
Digest Posts 0
Credits 372
Posts 191
Karma 370
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2011 03:11  Profile P.M. 
Just a few things to add here.

In Japan, Japanese girls are really into black guys, it is the current rage.

But China, Chinese girls are often scared of black guys. I have yet to see a black punting in CP. Would love to see it though.

Recent Ratings
hunter   16-2-2011 09:53  Acceptance  +1   go mayflower KTV, lots of blacks
sirtiger (the banana)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3407
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2609
Posts 2588
Karma 2586
Acceptance 465
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-9-2007
Location other side of the planet
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2011 06:51  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by CPMan at 15-2-2011 02:11 PM
In Japan, Japanese girls are really into black guys, it is the current rage

Does this still hold true today? I recall that was true maybe 10-15 years ago.