Acceptance 133
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-8-2009
Location Hongkee Kongkee
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2011 14:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Price of the Chinese Model ??

Always wonder about the charges of the Chinese models, so was very interested when I came across this recent report, so I thought I will share with everyone.

REPORT:

Models have an equal rank to movie stars in that they are both money-making machines; even though models wear the latest fashions for free and are always “in-vogue” with the fashion scene, they don’t have the same type of stress bearing down upon them as movie stars do… these kind of thoughts are all just naïve for everyone should know that the difference in salary for a lowly, unsigned model up until the highest-class supermodel could be as much as sixty times more than the original base pay!

Take any ten so-called models off any street and you will find at least eight of those are unsigned and without contracts. These so-called unsigned models do not belong to any formal modeling agency and do not have an agent, but instead rely on their own looks and hard work to get by.

There is additionally another kind of unsigned model that stands out: the nude model. These models incomes are relatively a bit better than average for when all is said and done the nude model receives a higher pay; as well, the need for nude models is greater than that of normal models. According to industry insiders the salary for working as a nude model could be approximately 200-400RMB per hour, and naturally there are nude models who charge by the day.

Class C is the level at which all new professional models start. Models have signed a contract or belong to some modeling agency i.e. have received a formally registered residence permit [hukou]. Class C models are relatively on the same level as unsigned models and in that both varieties have received partial schooling and counseling, but because of whatever reason have never received any kind of modeling award. A Class C model receives approximately 2000-3000RMB in salary per modeling session.

Class B models are formal models who have won some kind of small national award. Of course, there are some models within this circle that have never won an award but persist nonetheless due to years of hard work and arduous training. The salary of Class B models is increased to the next level; a one time session fee pays approximately 5000RMB.

A Class A model has either won a big national award or has won a small international award and has a degree of fame attached to their name e.g. models Chun Xiao and Ju Ying. The salary for a Class A model is much higher; a conservative estimate of an average session would range from 8000 to 30000RMB.

The class above Class A, the supermodel, belong to those few individuals who are able to win important awards at international competitions. Examples of these supermodels include Lu Yan and her specialized style; Jiang Peilin, a model once praised as China’s top model; and Liu Wen, who has broken into the highest echelons of top modeling circles in the West – all of whom are beautiful, exotic flowers. An unsigned, common model who wants to take over the position of top model has the same probability of success as playing the lottery for ten consecutive days and winning the 5 million yuan jackpot every night for those ten days.

At an automobile exhibition car makers Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Rolls-Royce all pay large sums to have models stand in front of their cars; working as a car model constitutes the top tier of modeling jobs that pay the highest salary. The very top models working at a car show have a daily salary that could reach 10 500RMB and seven days of work could top out over 100000RMB. Even though car prices continue to fall just as the social status of the car models who work at these car shows is falling, the lowest salary for a car show model is estimated at 1000RMB.

Unprofessional models are those who are paid considerably less; on average a car model of this category will receive somewhere between 1000 and 3000RMB.

The salary for a Class B or Class C model will be somewhat higher; a daily wage for these models will be approximately 2000 to 5000RMB. Hiring a Class A model will have the highest cost; their daily wage will range somewhere between 6000 and 10000RMB. As far as those models who have won major awards are concerned, a daily salary in excess of over 10000RMB is the normal average.

In reporting the news this reporter has come to understand that there are three varieties of models that can be found at a car show. The first is the professional model who has a contract with a modeling agency and have through the partnership of the exhibitors with the modeling agency have landed a job at the car show. The second type is the non-professional model who has through personal connections or an interview has obtained the job of car show model. The third kind are models who come from schools and are mainly selected through intermediaries for the position of car show model.

Due to the fact that the source from which personnel comes from varies, the salary difference between models can be comparatively large. As far as professional models are concerned, companies participating at the car show will be more generous; the daily salary given to professional models will be on average about 5000RMB. It then follows that non-professional models are paid less at approximately 4000RMB, and students will receive an amount coming to about half of that.

According to a car show model, each exhibitor gives each model 3500RMB every day; however, from this amount 2300RMB is deducted by underhanded dealers. A girl named Zhao Qianqian (a pseudonym) reveals that it has been six years since graduation when she has entered modeling circles. She had worked as a cover model for print publications, a catwalk model and a booth model at exhibitions. At the Beijing Auto Show in 2006, Zhao had worked as one of the car models for a famous Japanese auto maker brand.

At a particular auto show there was a certain intermediary named surnamed Xu who had wanted Zhao Qianqian (a pseudonym) to work as a car show model to which she would receive a daily salary of 1200RMB. However, later it was learned that while the exhibitors would pay each model 3500RMB daily, this Xu intermediary would actually pocket 2300RMB for himself. This made her extremely angry and subsequently went to find this Xu to bring him to justice, but upon meeting him she was rebuffed by him saying the phrase "If you're not willing to do it, you can always leave". On the second day she would bite the bullet and head back to the car show for another day of work.

According to Zhao Qiaoqiao, car models are separated into four groups: Class A models with a daily salary of between 10000 to 6000RMB, Class B models from 6000 to 3000RMB, Class C from 3000 to 2000RMB, and Class D which receives a salary of 2000RMB and below. As a result, the individual requirements made by models of Class A to Class D as per payment are not standardized. This discrepancy mainly depends upon the exhibiting car company’s needs.

An exhibitor will mainly consider whether or not a particular model’s personal disposition corresponds with the company image as well as select the level of car to match with a model. If there is a match then the salary will be high; however, this decision is only limited to this particular company. “Maybe at Mercedes-Benz you are considered an Class A model, but then probably at the Masses Car Company (Dashing) you are a Class D. There exist considerable variables at play here, so therefore to the discerning eye of a underhanded dealer a model’s salary is malleable.” She says, “It’s just like at this time at the car show; at the stage where we performed the salary of models fluctuated between 1300 and 1000RMB. Greeting girls responsible for the dissemination of informational pamphlets receive a pay of 200RMB, but companies can only differentiate between paying either 4000RMB or 2000RMB.”

END REPORT

AFTER THOUGHTS - These charges really bought home the great value of a recent 20 years old part time Hungarian model I had !!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
womanizer
Nookie Newbie

UID 53317
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 76
Karma 16
Acceptance -43
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-10-2010
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2011 09:39  Profile P.M. 
Great report, some very interesting numbers! They make a month or weeks salary in 7 or 1 day.
So which class a,b,c,d provide sexual services too? Can you book any of these car models for yourself this way to fuck or bj or massage? There are millions of clips on youtube of these models selling cars. They are super fine!!! How to get with them?
hkcharlie
Lustful Lord

UID 29313
Digest Posts 0
Credits 876
Posts 233
Karma 869
Acceptance 133
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-8-2009
Location Hongkee Kongkee
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2011 21:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 womanizer's post

They are rates per session, or by the hours as indicated in the Report.

And no, no, no these are strictly professional models, they are not WGs, although I am sure some of  them will moonlight on the side. Some agencies have known to bring the models to "entertain" big ad clients in order to win accounts, of course.

How deep is your pocket? I am sure some of them will be available to entertain you but don't expect good service, and you can't leave a mark on them, marking them in any way will be costly!!
wolfy187
Forum Moderator

UID 55356
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1540
Posts 342
Karma 1509
Acceptance 610
Reading Access 150
Registered 14-11-2010
Status Offline
Post at 22-1-2011 14:22  Profile Blog P.M. 
funny thoughts

i completely thought this was going to be about Ktv pricing and "models" they ahve there...this was funny side note instead.
womanizer
Nookie Newbie

UID 53317
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 76
Karma 16
Acceptance -43
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-10-2010
Status Offline
Post at 22-1-2011 14:57  Profile P.M. 
Great hkcharlie, are you serious? Do you have any references to agencies doing this (news scandal anything?) and how can I get in touch with them? My pocket is deeeeeeeeeeeeep. Dude the models are super hot, why not? I would love to try this. I have seen the models your talking about when you refer to those car show girls. For example look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwraH0XNkQM That makes me want to buy a Volvo. Imagine banging one of those
I have been frequenting this site for some time now before hitting china but with regards to mongering in beijing it generally seems dangerous and hit and miss. If your not talking about saunas then people always refer to making contacts or visiting a mamasan or someone they know.  How can I make a contact? hkcharlie do you have any contacts to these chinese models or agencies that provide a range of services? Should I even bother flooding my questions before landing there?

There was a video circulating the internet once of a foreigner going to brothels in beijing, seems like an apartment with rooms. The couple even saw them in action and heard noises. Actually, great I just found the link again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDN3mBLXhSE
PLEASE SOMEBODY WHERE IS THIS PLACE? It was only done in 2009. Does it still exist, can someone PM me the address? and how does it work do you just go door knocking? How dangerous is it also?

Recent Ratings
testlogin   25-1-2011 13:11  Karma  -1   off topic. not your concierge.
Myworld
Carnal Conqueror

UID 25612
Digest Posts 0
Credits 201
Posts 213
Karma 201
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 23-1-2011 15:11  Profile P.M. 
Beauty is a blessing for some people.

think about it, when beautiful people can earn that much money, it also means that there are really a lot of "Not so beautiful" (ie. ugly) people in our world.
womanizer
Nookie Newbie

UID 53317
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 76
Karma 16
Acceptance -43
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-10-2010
Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2011 19:27  Profile P.M. 
Bump. anyone know where to find the building in post5? seems very interesting to me.
YouthAgainst
Erotic Emperor

UID 25277
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2406
Posts 1771
Karma 2393
Acceptance 251
Reading Access 60
Registered 22-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2011 22:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hkcharlie's post

Bro, thanks for alerting us to the article,, but

how abt a full report of the hungarian model??