Karma 210
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-1-2011
Location Japan
Status Offline
Post at 29-1-2011 18:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Well after reading all of this I thought I would trow a different perspective into the mix.  

First I think there are a lot of different reasons we are punters.  Some of us are single, have girl friends, or are married.  For some this is something they do once a year, for others it might be some thing they do multiple times a month, so I think it's hard to lump us all into on category.

Having said all that here's my reality!  I am a pig!  I love women!  I love sex!  The only problem with this scenario is I am happily married and I have no intention of ever leaving my wife.  Yes we have sex, yes it's still good and exciting, but the intimacy does fade with children in the house etc...  I concede that I probably have an over active libido, but many of us here might fall into that category.  I believe that punting over the past 4 or 5 years has probably saved my marriage.  YES, SAVED IT!  As I pointed out before, I am a pig!  I love women!  I love sex! Here in Japan there are tons of beautiful girls to hook up with, date, and get into all sorts of trouble with, and like a cat and yarn, I can help but chase it.  I figure getting into relationships to satisfy my manly desires is a lot more dangerous than a quick hook up. An hour or two with a WG is what it is... SEX!  There's no phone calls, emails, and/or dating.  I don't have to hide my phone, or my email, or try to balance multiple relationships.  I will try for a freebie every once in a while, but considering that I can get it easily through a WG, I usually don't put much effort into it.

I'm going to cheat and lust after women, it's who I am.  WGs allow me to do it without getting romantically involved and they limit the amount of risk to whats really important in my life... My family.

I don't know if you can wrap your head around that, but it's my reality!
tshirt
Nookie Newbie

UID 57573
Digest Posts 0
Credits 41
Posts 168
Karma 39
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2011 20:36  Profile P.M. 
SOmetimes it is easier to pay a WG compared to dating because when you ask a date out, you have to spend on dinner, gifts, etc too. And when you go for dates, you may have to work on the girl for up to 3 dates before you can even get to touch her breasts. Sometimes if the girl is too good and holy, but you are not sure you will golong term with her, you may hesitate a bit because you are afraid of hurting her.

I know I personally have dated a few pretty and cute girls, and they liked me, but example because she was going back to her country soon, I didn't want to hurt her so I didnt pursue a relationship with her. But after that I look at her pretty pics and B cup boobs and slender body and sweet perfect smile, I look back and hate myself for not going for her.

With a WG, you can go for it straight away, and after that, if you dont like her, or get tired of her, there is no messy breakups ( no hurt, no guilt).

I think that is why man guys go for WG.
neoalpha64
Carnal Conqueror

UID 59204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 249
Posts 264
Karma 249
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2011 22:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #42 tshirt's post

You're comparing apples with oranges here. Chasing a SO and going for a WG are two different matters, one's emotional fulfillment, the other is a sexual fulfillment.
netfreak2k11
Lustful Lord

UID 59140
Digest Posts 0
Credits 770
Posts 539
Karma 767
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 06:03  Profile P.M. 
Also because you're not in a commitment. Sometimes if you sleep with someone special, even if you're not prepared for a serious relationship you're free to walk away -- of course after paying the agreed fee.

You get to cuddle, ask your preferred position and other stuff your gf might not approve of. But then again this is just for a short time. If you're looking for love, maybe WGs will tell you it's not part of the game.
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 08:32  Profile P.M. 
Yep.  I have an SO.  I don't WANT another one or a different one.  I want sex (and party-fun sometimes) from sweet and hot women, but don't have time for courting.  WGs provide  exactly the service I'm after.
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 10:29  Profile P.M. 
Why WG'S??

For me, I just like fucking women. Its what men do. WG's make it simple compared to other options that can take up a whole lot more time, might require some level of emotional entanglement and still end up costing a barrel of billies. WG's have a fixed cost while other options the cost can be undefined and continue over a long period of time.