Karma 7
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-1-2011 10:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
A transgender

Guys, do you know how to different a transgender person?
when you hook up with a whore, does this appear concern to you?

some friends were alert me about this.
stage6
Lustful Lord

UID 55629
Digest Posts 0
Credits 594
Posts 352
Karma 590
Acceptance 79
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-11-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-1-2011 10:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 arabix's post

There's no perfect and easy way to determine and unfortunately they tend not to wear name tags that say transgender on them

Some of the more obvious signs include larger than normal hands, a large Adam's Apple and a deeper voice. Transgender from my experience is more prevalent in Thailand and Vietnam. Not sure if it's particularly common in Hong Kong as I don't recall seeing or hearing about many.

That being said, with the quality of surgeries nowadays, some of the more obvious signs may no longer be applicable. Sometimes it seems that if the girl looks TOO perfect or TOO beautiful, there may be a higher chance she's a transgender as they often look better than the real girls.

I think it's an underlying concern for ALL guys to accidentally hook up with one. Some deal with it better than others. Some may continue anyways thinking ahh what the hell while others will run screaming from the room with their pants around their ankles
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14259
Posts 2259
Karma 14100
Acceptance 3183
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 3-1-2011 10:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 arabix's post

I would say the girls on this site are not TG, so you would be pretty safe punting with them. You would be more likely to get a TG/CD in the bar scene.
2zzh22k20
Carnal Conqueror

UID 41225
Digest Posts 0
Credits 345
Posts 269
Karma 343
Acceptance 30
Reading Access 30
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-1-2011 16:03  Profile P.M. 
I would run screaming and probably cry in some corner if I found out! =O

I did hear from someone I know that his pal was in Vietnam and hooked up with one, only finding out once the bottoms have been removed since let's say it was pre-op and that crazy sob just thought oh f it and carried on with the session!  I for one would rather give up punting forever then have to continue...

Recent Ratings
stage6   3-1-2011 16:43  Acceptance  +1   am sure yr friend's PAL hooked up ;)
stage6
Lustful Lord

UID 55629
Digest Posts 0
Credits 594
Posts 352
Karma 590
Acceptance 79
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-11-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-1-2011 16:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 2zzh22k20's post

I believe many of the girls on the back of motorbikes that approach you in Vietnam are transgender. Some are quite obvious. Some are a lot more convincing. One should avoid the motorbike girls in Vietnam for other reasons anyways.

To be honest, I have no idea what I would do as it hasn't happened to met yet. The somewhat frightening thing is that A LOT of the transgenders are VERY hot as women and extremely feminine(almost disturbingly so) In the heat of the moment it may be difficult to think rationally...hence the f*ck it, let's rumble anyways decision making you sometimes hear about
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-1-2011 18:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 arabix's post

you ask this because you want to avoid TG or you want to find one?

I have no desire to have sex with a TG, in fact I have a strong desire not to. However there are plenty of bros who are into this and seems some like pre op while others like post op.

When I have seen TG WGs in bars they have been quite open about the fact they are TGs. I dont mean they wear a T-shirt that says "I used to be a man!" I mean they seem to tell Bros early on exactly what the situation is.

Recently I was at a bar in HK with a group of friends. We wanted company so arranged a group of freelance girls to sit with us. There were 5 of us and initially about 10 Wgs. We made our choices then settled in for a fun night of drinking, talking and music before heading back to our respective rooms with our ladies. After making our choices we bought all the girls a drink (even the ones we let go) to be friendly. Amongst the WGs we let go were 2 Thai Ladyboys. We would have been pricks to not buy them a drink as well so we did... the world is full of different types people!

The 2 Ladyboys were appreciative of how we handled things, not being rude or disrespectful to anyone... and ALL the girls (inc the 2 ladyboys) chatted while having the "goodbye" drink. One of the WGs we decided to keep asked the ladyboys how they handled the "reveal". The ladyboys explained it this way...

They ALWAYS tell the potential customer relatively "early" in the discussion they are TG. The reason for this makes sense. They have 3 types of potential customers:
(1) A Bro who DEFINITELY does NOT want a TG. Best to tell him early in case he is the type who "may" get angry or aggressive.
(2) A Bro who DEFINITELY DOES want a TG. Best to tell him early since he is often prepared to pay a premium to get one.
(3) A Bro who is curious. Best to tell him early so he has time to decide whether or not he wants to "cross the line".

[ Last edited by  TonyToro at 3-1-2011 22:36 ]
stage6
Lustful Lord

UID 55629
Digest Posts 0
Credits 594
Posts 352
Karma 590
Acceptance 79
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-11-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-1-2011 19:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 TonyToro's post

QUOTE:
Originally posted by TonyToro at 3-1-2011 18:01
One of the WGs we decided to keep asked the ladyboys how they handled the "reveal". The ladyboys explained it this way...

They ALWAYS tell the potential customer relatively "early" in the discussion they are TG. The reason for this makes sense. They have 3 types of potential customers:
(1) A Bro who DEFINITELY does NOT want a TG. Best to tell him early in case he is the type who "may" get angry or aggressive.
(2) A Bro who DEFINITELY DOES want a TG. Best to tell him early since he is often prepared to pay a premium to get one.
(3) A Bro who is curious. Best to tell him early so he has time to decide whether or not he wants to "cross the line". ...

That's smart practice and is a win/win for everyone. Now if only all TG's adhered to those guidelines you wouldn't hear the reports of those punters who were shocked and awed during the eventual reveal. Or it's quite possible that the punters were too mesmerized by the TG's apparent beauty or too drunk out of their mind to notice or process the initial advisement
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2182
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-1-2011 19:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 stage6's post

I dont know if too many / any reports where a Bro found out "after" he really f*cked a man???  are there many reports here like that?
stage6
Lustful Lord

UID 55629
Digest Posts 0
Credits 594
Posts 352
Karma 590
Acceptance 79
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-11-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-1-2011 19:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 TonyToro's post

Sorry, when I said "reports" I didn't mean forum reports. I was referring more to the stories like the one in 2zzh22k20's post #4 above about how a guy finds out about the TG only AFTER they're getting naked in the hotel room and then has to make an instant decision to walk out or soldier forward.

Also, I've never heard of this happening in Hong Kong but have heard several times regarding Thailand and Vietnam
tk9dz
Nookie Newbie

UID 56539
Digest Posts 0
Credits 45
Posts 61
Karma 45
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 5-1-2011 07:34  Profile P.M. 
prolly the voice is easiest way to find if they are tg

and they do look like guys

and if price is too good to be true... then... yeah...
darmour88
Kinky King

UID 26038
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1071
Posts 408
Karma 1064
Acceptance 143
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 5-1-2011 16:20  Profile P.M. 
I'm sure the TG's also would have fake boobs too. So if the boobs are real, should be safe"er" at least.
catmando56
Lustful Lord

UID 44576
Digest Posts 0
Credits 550
Posts 499
Karma 548
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 40
Registered 10-5-2010
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 5-1-2011 17:17  Profile P.M.  QQ Yahoo!
i came across one in the phillipines, Knock out shape looked ok but her/his hands were very big and the voice. anyway I let her/her give me a BBBJ what the hell any port in the storm
johndoe83
Lustful Lord

UID 34072
Digest Posts 0
Credits 769
Posts 730
Karma 765
Acceptance 81
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-11-2009
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 5-1-2011 18:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 stage6's post

I would also run screaming.  That is the only thing stopping me from going to Thailand.  I don't want to take that chance of running into a trans gender that mistaking this person as a girl.  I've this conversation with a bunch of friends.  Some friends don't care as long as the person has got all the parts needed for play and they all seem to agree that they would rather not know.
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14259
Posts 2259
Karma 14100
Acceptance 3183
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 5-1-2011 19:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 darmour88's post

It depends, because most start out with hormone treatment which can cause some minor breast growth, but if she/he has a huge rack, then it would have to be fake (unless she/he is fat).
HenryMiller
Musky Member

UID 58470
Digest Posts 0
Credits 128
Posts 62
Karma 126
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 20
Registered 6-1-2011
Location Sydney HK Bound
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2011 14:36  Profile P.M. 
How to tell

In general outside of HK and BK many Post op lie or tell afterwards.

Surgery and hormones cannot affect the feet and hands, this is your one true clue.
Some grow a to c cups on hormones, with no need of silicon.

Part of the trick is not necessary being absolutely sure that their hands or feet are too big, it's their reaction to you noticing.
Every LB has to know her feet and hands are the give away. With one casual but noticeable glance down at their feet, a LB will know you know (even if you dont), while a real BG might just think you have a foot fetish or wish to see how poor a childhood she had.

More observant people can pick it from leg shape, females have different shaped leg and hip bones to support pregnancy and giving birth.

Of course latter on it should became obvious by a total lack of natural lubrication and ultimately you will possibly find their Virginal has an end to it, depending on whether you have a longer penis than they once did did.

I was drunk and young  and realized but thought WTF, but hey drunk and young.

They do tend to give a great BJ. I am not a subscriber to the belief, that their BJ skills are fantastic because they once had a Penis. Reading on forums like this it is obvious we tend to like different Oral techniques. I believe LB are famous for BJ's  becuase it is one area they can compete on equal terms for a mans attention head to head with woman so to speak. Post Ops equivalent of a fanny has no muscles to grasp with. (speaking of which anyone every had a Madurese Girl (Indonesia))