Karma 590
Acceptance 79
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-11-2010
Status Offline
Post at 20-12-2010 14:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #16 twiceAweek's post

Excellent comments by all and this was the kind of interesting discussion and debate I was hoping to have by posting the topic in the first place.

TAW - Do the LE in Hong Kong go after agents much? You do read about the occasional raid on buildings and KTV's but they seem to mainly be after girls overstaying their visas and I'm not sure how many agents(if any) get arrested and face fines/jail time

Supersheva - That's a shame. As if the girls are not being exploited enough, they are charged an additional make up fee as well!

Seaj - Great points. These are all aspects of this underworld business which we'll(perhaps thankfully) never be privy to
stage6
Lustful Lord

UID 55629
Digest Posts 0
Credits 594
Posts 352
Karma 590
Acceptance 79
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-11-2010
Status Offline
Post at 20-12-2010 14:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #20 geoduck's post

Heh. Well, I don't think given all the potential cons I WOULD give up my day job but it's an interesting thought nonetheless

On a side note, I was looking at the SO the other day and how nicely dressed up she was and all the admiring looks she gets when going about town with me and the thought crossed my mind about how much prettier she looks than a lot of the WG's in Hong Kong and in the DB. My mind then flashed back to a thread I read in the polls section about whether you would ever offer your wife of GF to other men for money. I remember how much debate that thread brought about by the few who were intrigued or turned on by the fantasy of doing something like that or even just seeing your wife or GF with someone else versus those who found the concept completely abhorrent. Of course everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion and ideas. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I do sometimes fantasize about that but I'm practically certain I would never go through with it not to mention that I'm 100% sure the GF would never agree to it
reggid
Lustful Lord

UID 36262
Digest Posts 0
Credits 714
Posts 509
Karma 710
Acceptance 87
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-12-2009
Location Sydney
Status Offline
Post at 20-12-2010 17:38  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Myworld at 18-12-2010 01:22
Of course, pimping pays well, if not why do organised crimes worldwide keep up with prostitution business.

it is apparently a good laundering system
SkinnyForum
Master Mongerer

UID 37369
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5867
Posts 1187
Karma 5787
Acceptance 1604
Reading Access 80
Registered 5-1-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 20-12-2010 17:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 stage6's post

The advertising cost referenced in the Time Out article as said by a walkup girl is $1200 per month. I wonder if the cost is the same for HGs who are in database only for a week. And do they have to pay extra when coming back for another round later on, and using the same User ID number and pictures.

QUOTE:
We ask how a girl like her ends up on the site and she fluently runs us through the particulars: first you call the number listed on the website (or get it from a friend), whereupon you are assigned a personal pin number. You’re then instructed to deposit $1,200 into a designated bank account (the current monthly fee for advertising on Sex141), and once your deposit has been received, the site sends a photographer to your room.

Recent Ratings
stage6   20-12-2010 18:27  Acceptance  +1   Interesting read
stage6
Lustful Lord

UID 55629
Digest Posts 0
Credits 594
Posts 352
Karma 590
Acceptance 79
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-11-2010
Status Offline
Post at 20-12-2010 18:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #24 SkinnyForum's post

Skinny, thanks for the link to the article. It was surprisingly thorough and detailed. It didn't list a date of publication but I assume this was a fairly recently article?

I'd have to agree with the statement in this case that "no publicity is good publicity"

Also, after reading the article, I think the best job to have may be sex141 senior staff photographer! Be paid(however nominal the fee) to photograph nude women provocatively, get tips from the girls and/or sexual favours...holy crap