Subject: The Times Of Year You Should Watch Your Woman Carefully
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 10:40. 
atomic3d
Throbbing Titan

UID 41127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3282
Posts 2642
Karma 3157
Acceptance 2501
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2010 13:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
The Times Of Year You Should Watch Your Woman Carefully

Via numerous sources, an “infographic” datanaut has put together a graph based on Facebook relationship status updates that shows the peak times of year for breakups to happen.
As you can see, breakups occur most often in the weeks before Spring Break and Christmas. (Breakups remain high during Spring Break; in contrast, they plummet on Christmas Day itself. Maybe if Christmas was marked by the sight of thousands of scantily clad babes, it would compete with Spring Break for the dump olympics.) Obviously, this graph is skewed toward the relationship dynamics of college students, what with Facebook being primarily the domain of that demographic and college-aged exhibitionists the least likely to exercise discretion about their personal lives.
There is a smaller uptick in breakups just prior to Valentine’s Day (don’t wanna spend the money on this bitch I don’t even much like), April Fool’s Day (I love you… haha! April Fool’s! we’re through!), and the beginning of summer (gotta make room for my summer romance!).
The linked article says that Mondays are the most popular days for breaking up, but I think that is a misread of the data. Most Facebook dorks update their status announcements the day after a big personal change in life, so it’s likely more accurate to say breaking up happens frequently on weekends. Which would make sense, because if you’re sick and tired of a lover, the grating prolonged presence of that person on a wide-open weekend would serve to wonderfully focus your mind on getting the hell out of Dodge.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2010 14:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 atomic3d's post

Hmmmm....

Am I the only one to see the Northern coastline of Australia when looking at your chart?

LOL!
SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 6-11-2010 20:03 ]
redevil69
Nookie Newbie

UID 53295
Digest Posts 0
Credits 95
Posts 99
Karma 95
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-10-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2010 17:51  Profile P.M. 
I wonder why people break up 2 weeks before christmas? wasnt able to decide what to give him/her? or doesnt wanna spend time with the future in-laws