Karma 75
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2010 05:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Some 37D girls now in To Kwa Wan

Unsure if this is the right place to put this but just thought I share something.

I was not really mongering around but knew there was some higher activity in To Kwa Wan based on a friends observation as of late.

So went to Ngan Hon street in TKW and walked up.  WEnt to a series of rooms and well, to my surprise, all the girls i believe 4th floor, but I could be wrong were eating dinner, well 2 of my previous regulars at 37D were there eating.

Apparently because new girls have come in, business is poor, most girls complain of 2-3 customers a night, they have to go to one room situations to make ends meet.

then the worst part, so i was stupid to date one of the 37 D girls for 7 months. no cheating, no money, nothing, it was actually a real relationship, just that i was too immature to cope with her kid, her job situation, and at my age, not enough money to tell her to stop which she said was fine but i had to let her go backt ow ork.  it ended, she was not happy, anyways end of story, welll i saw her there.  

i think if you are familiar with the names Ka-Yan, Man-Yee, May or May May and wai wai....they said maybe 1-3 times a week they will go back to 37D because they are stil close to the mamasans there Yuki and Bobo but TKW is the cash cow and for them, one thing they hate about 37D which most of the mongers like, is they hate talking/having to spend time with the customer where TKW, go in, pop and go out and more cash.

plus they only pay 400HKD a day to rent the room and the rest of the moeny they keep.  in 37D from 11am to 9pm, their commision is 240HKD per customer so when you pay 390, 150 goes back to the Kam Po Shing COmpany and they keep 240, and after 9pm, its 260, so they earn more, do less at TKW or one room setups. apparently there are another 8 girls working in tsuen wan.

weird news but sad. hope they earn enough to get out of this trade.

Recent Ratings
ICIM   21-9-2010 13:30  Acceptance  +1   Thanks
atomic3d   21-9-2010 05:29  Karma  +1   Original
flyfly   20-9-2010 23:03  Acceptance  +1   Sorry to hear about the sad part, but go
doghead   20-9-2010 19:11  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the intelligence reports.
flyfly
Carnal Conqueror

UID 10307
Digest Posts 0
Credits 331
Posts 154
Karma 329
Acceptance 30
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-4-2008
Status Offline
Post at 20-9-2010 23:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I meant to say "... but good to know, nonetheless".
Next time I'll remember the truncation.