Karma 5275
Acceptance 1145
Reading Access 80
Registered 27-8-2009
Location uk
Status Offline
Post at 31-8-2010 02:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I have been trolling " YOUTUBE" looking at pictures of tattoos and the process of getting a tattoo....It does look painful bros....

I came across " ESCARIFICATION".....If you have a weak stomach bro then i would advise you not to click on the link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WufW1DNtJYI...
atomic3d
Throbbing Titan

UID 41127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3282
Posts 2642
Karma 3157
Acceptance 2501
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 26-10-2010 11:20  Profile P.M. 
Here's one scenario we didn't cover in our advice to Rico when he was considering a tattoo

Unwanted penis tattooed on man's back
October 26, 2010 - 9:11AM

A Queensland man faces criminal charges after allegedly tattooing a 40cm-long penis onto his mate’s back.
Police have charged a 21-year-old man from Bundamba, near Ipswich, with two counts of assault occasioning bodily harm and one offence relating to the public safety act.
He will appear in Ipswich Magistrates Court on November 15.
It will cost the 25-year-old alleged victim about $2000 to remove the lewd tattoo.
It depicts a 40cm-long image of a penis and a misspelled slogan implying the man is gay.
Police said the pair had a disagreement before the tattooing.
Ipswich Detective Constable Paul Malcolm said the victim was mortified by what happened to him.
‘‘The victim wasn’t interested (in a tattoo) at first but he was talked into it and he said he wanted a Yin and Yang symbol with some dragons,’’ Detective Malcolm told the Queensland Times today.
‘‘The bloke started doing the tattoo and there was another bloke standing there watching saying, ‘Mate, it’s looking really good.’
‘‘He was told not to go out into the sun and not to show anyone for a few weeks.
‘‘When he got home he showed it to the person he lives with and she said: ‘I dont think it’s the tattoo you were after’.’’
AAP
Link here:
http://www.theage.com.au/nationa ... dt.html?from=smh_ft

[ Last edited by  atomic3d at 26-10-2010 12:37 ]
sybian141
Carnal Conqueror

UID 4554
Digest Posts 0
Credits 264
Posts 255
Karma 264
Acceptance -4
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 26-10-2010 11:44  Profile P.M. 
Hey Rico,

i havent read the forum much but funny enough i am going to get a dragon tattoo today. I got a temp on to see what it looked like a month ago. it was down my left side of my back and the head popped out my neck. I didnt like it cause it was abit too big. I will be having one that that a quarter of my back top left. Also i will have some words on my lower back.

If you believe in "luck" etc and I being chinese I do believe in it,  I did visit my fortune telling master and asked him if I could. He specifically said where I could and where I couldnt. What I could do and what I couldnt do. If you are one that believes in chinese luck etc I strongly suggest you see a fortune telling master first cause you may regret if your luck goes down hill and you will think if that tattoo maybe the reason for it.

I am 43 and I thought what the hell, it's covered up and after getting the temp one i liked the idea more. When I grow old will I regret it? Hell who cares I may not get old I may just die. As long as it doesnt affect your working life then I say go and do what you want. As I am retired i dont have to worry about my working life so I dont care about regretting. You only live once.

On the pain factor...no pain no gain...haha..I will tell you how much it hurts after i start doing it today.
atomic3d
Throbbing Titan

UID 41127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3282
Posts 2642
Karma 3157
Acceptance 2501
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 26-10-2010 12:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #43 sybian141's post

The "I'll be dead so no need to worry about regrets" philosophy is an interesting one.

Is the fortune teller part of the feng shui tradition or attached to some other religion/astrology/philosophy?

How do they divine your fortune, cards, sticks, read your palm, etc?

What do they charge?
geoduck
Godfather of Hole

UID 41248
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7512
Posts 3232
Karma 7419
Acceptance 1854
Reading Access 90
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 26-10-2010 13:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #43 sybian141's post

I can be superstitious at times but do not think that a tattoo on your back can affect your luck. If it's on the face, then yes, this will have some bearing on your health and luck, particularly luck in scoring civi girls as don't think girls want a guy with a dragon tattooed on his face.

Most important to your fortune and health is to find a place with good feng shui. This I strongly believe in and when buying properties, esecially the ones you intend to live in, always consult not one but several feng shui experts before committing.
sybian141
Carnal Conqueror

UID 4554
Digest Posts 0
Credits 264
Posts 255
Karma 264
Acceptance -4
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 26-10-2010 15:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #44 atomic3d's post

fortune telling is part of feng shui tradition. depending on how good the master is the cost is a wide range. but just like seeing a doctor an expensive one that does not flow with you may not be regarded as a good one.

the way my master looks at my fortune is thru a series of birth times and palm. all i can say is he fits me well. i'm retired at 40 odd and not because i was born with a silver spoon up my ass. so i have nothing to complain about
sybian141
Carnal Conqueror

UID 4554
Digest Posts 0
Credits 264
Posts 255
Karma 264
Acceptance -4
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 26-10-2010 15:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #45 geoduck's post

actually words etc are very powerful. in many mystically times in many different races tattoo's are a source of power so i actually have to disagree with what you said but one belives what that want to.

feng shui can help u only in the following way. a good feng shui house will buffer you in bad times and accelerate ur good luck in bad times. if you are running thru a cycle of bad luck it will NOT help you change your luck 180 degrees.

and as i said in the earlier post if consult how many you like but its like seeing a doctor. getting many opinions can be good and bad. too many maybe confusing. go to one you have known for years who has your 110% confidence is what i tend to stick with (regarding fortune telling..medically i cannot give advice..getting a 2nd opinion isnt wrong cause it is your life you are talking about in some cases!!!)