Subject: AM I GOING THROUGH A MID-LIFE CRISIS....
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 08:44. 
Rico
Master Mongerer

UID 30064
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5332
Posts 3649
Karma 5275
Acceptance 1145
Reading Access 80
Registered 27-8-2009
Location uk
Status Offline
Post at 23-4-2010 03:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks for all the words of advice and concern bros...

As you may of gathered going to a doctor of worrying close friends with my problems is not an option....

I don't think it is motivation that i need....I just don't know how to explain it....

I don't think it is depression ( Or is it..) Fuck...I just can't be arse doing anything...Do you know what i mean bros.....I think it could be just a phrase in my life..( God forbid anything medical..)

It is the first time i am feeling like this and "I DON'T FAGGING LIKE IT..." It like that i am not in control of myself....I am very angry with myself for not being able to deal with this situation... But i still do punt though... ( That's a up side..)
chewie10
Carnal Conqueror

UID 37393
Digest Posts 0
Credits 293
Posts 383
Karma 294
Acceptance -17
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 23-4-2010 08:25  Profile P.M. 
If it isn't stress, burnt out, depression, mid-life crisis, or sudden changes to your environment.  I'd really see a homiopathic doctor like accupunturist.  I can't really tell if it's an energy imbalance, ash from the volcano, or if it's kind of memory problem.

[ Last edited by  chewie10 at 23-4-2010 08:32 ]
simplytheguest
Kinky King

UID 15291
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1282
Posts 1235
Karma 1281
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-10-2008
Location here
Status Offline
Post at 23-4-2010 11:02  Profile P.M. 
its your bro in law. i think he put "gong tao" in u. hes controlling u right now.

look under your pillow and shoe and see if you can find some yellow paper folded into a triangle with red writing.

burn some incense for god kwan.

why dont u go learn play an intrument or take up martial art?

i felt lonely and depressed few weeks back. started doing martial art lately. gives me something to look forward to.  

whats your wife doing in hk anyway? if u dont mind me asking.

perhaps u miss her
Froddo
Erotic Emperor

UID 12094
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2444
Posts 2199
Karma 2439
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 60
Registered 6-6-2008
Location OZ
Status Offline
Post at 23-4-2010 22:49  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Rico at 20-4-2010 04:11
Is RICO going through a "MID-LIFE CRISIS"......

Well according to my wife and some of her friends the sure fire way of knowing if a guy is in mid-life crisis is if he has gone out and bought a red sports car. Tell me it ain't so?
reggie
Carnal Conqueror

UID 17868
Digest Posts 0
Credits 329
Posts 245
Karma 327
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 23-4-2010 23:48  Profile P.M. 
Maybe start exercising?

Could be just your energy level... (and no, sex doesn't count as exercise...)   
ShrimpBoy
Musky Member

UID 41547
Digest Posts 0
Credits 109
Posts 124
Karma 109
Acceptance -8
Reading Access 20
Registered 17-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2010 11:34  Profile P.M. 
Rico.

How tall are you? Are you married and Chinese?

Maybe you can help me try this punting thing one time.  I am small 5'5'' kind of fat and have small dick.  But I want to try white girl and those $1800 TST girls.  Your crisis can help me.

Really. I think i am so desperate I would meet up and we can eat in HK haha
champ
Nookie Newbie

UID 43338
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16
Posts 19
Karma 16
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 24-4-2010 14:24  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by ShrimpBoy at 24-4-2010 11:34
Rico.

Maybe you can help me try this punting thing one time.  I am small 5'5'' kind of fat and have small dick.  But I want to try white girl and those ...

Was sort of weird reading this, but then realized this actually might help you Rico in an odd way. Take someone under your wing, mentor and teach them - it gets you out of your normal routine and thinking about macro and micro strategy like How to avoid the pitfalls, what to do, what to say/not to say, etc.

We tend to often take energy from people, and not contribute it back to the community or those we are with. When I started to give more to my communities, without expecting anything in return, I was rewarded each time in ways I never would have thought of.

Maybe you can choose to make it a temporary experiment. You have alot of experience us newbs don't, teach a few newbs, help them walk the rope. It will get your mind off thinking about "is there something wrong with me?" and onto "how can I help this person and make sure they avoid mistakes and learn what they need to learn."

I don't know, it's a suggestion - and something I'd invite you to check out.

edit: and above all, remember - we can give you all these suggestions, advice, etc. - but it's up to you to do it! Just like business, someone could tell you a billion dollar idea, how to do it, and how it will work - but it won't mean a thing unless you execute the plan. Take initiative, choose one of the suggestions/advice, and do it! Worse that can happen is your back where you started - then pick another, and go at it.

[ Last edited by  champ at 24-4-2010 14:26 ]
pandaboy
Lustful Lord

UID 4884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 681
Posts 408
Karma 672
Acceptance 189
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2010 21:31  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by ShrimpBoy at 24-4-2010 11:34
Rico.

Maybe you can help me try this punting thing one time.  I am small 5'5'' kind of fat and have small dick.  But I want to try white girl and those ...

I hate to be mean, but this is a hilarious description.  I can just imagine Rico and you meeting up and him looking around TST.  Ok, everyone is sort of short and pudgy.  What is he going to do?  Ask everyone if they have a small dick?
TheButler
Erotic Emperor

UID 31268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2606
Posts 2131
Karma 2576
Acceptance 603
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2010 05:32  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by champ at 24-4-2010 14:24

Was sort of weird reading this, but then realized this actually might help you Rico in an odd way. Take someone under your wing, mentor and teach them - it gets you out of your normal routine and t ...

I dunno Champ, you want to give Rico a task that will divert his attention not drive him to madness.  Why not pick something a little less challenging?

I didn't do it.  Really I didn't.
The Butler
Rico
Master Mongerer

UID 30064
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5332
Posts 3649
Karma 5275
Acceptance 1145
Reading Access 80
Registered 27-8-2009
Location uk
Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2010 21:59  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Froddo at 23-4-2010 22:49

Well according to my wife and some of her friends the sure fire way of knowing if a guy is in mid-life crisis is if he has gone out and bought a red sports car. Tell me it ain't so?

Well the thought had crossed my mind... I was going to buy myself a new car to cheer myself up but i think RICO will not now...
Rico
Master Mongerer

UID 30064
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5332
Posts 3649
Karma 5275
Acceptance 1145
Reading Access 80
Registered 27-8-2009
Location uk
Status Offline
Post at 27-4-2010 22:11  Profile P.M. 
Thanks again for the words of advise bros...

RICO is not going to do anything work related this month....Just gonna deligate..( Fuck that is work related but you know what i mean bros..) I have bought myself a mountain bike and the goofy looking gear that comes with it....

I even took a train..( It's been a while since i last took a train..)..To Blackpool and blew 500 quid on the fruit machines at corral amusements...( It was frustrating...All i was doing was just chasing my losings..) Then i went to the pleasure beach and went on the Big One..( Roller Coaster) and Tango splash....It fucking scared me shitless and i am terrified of heights...Then of course RICO had a shag in Blackpool as well.. ( Just what the doctor ordered..)

I am feeling a little better now...( Cheers bros..)

I don't think it was the day out that has got me moving again...But the words of advice from my fellow bros...Thanks for giving a fuck about little RICO and thanks again for kick starting this middle aged man...
Rico
Master Mongerer

UID 30064
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5332
Posts 3649
Karma 5275
Acceptance 1145
Reading Access 80
Registered 27-8-2009
Location uk
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2010 08:22  Profile P.M. 
"DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD BROS"

"RANT"

I am feeling so " FUCKED UP" at this moment...  What the fuck is wrong with me...

"RANT OVER"...

What is this emotion that i am going through...I can't seem to concentrate without throwing a tantrum...

" AH...DIL LEI LO MO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............."

Ignore me bros....

I punt because it is a cardinal need ....But i don't even feel like it...( Well it's better than wanking..)

I have "NO" drive......( RICO is on the verge of buying a red sports car..)

"WTF"...   ( DIL LEI LO MO CHOW HI"....)

It is gonna be 16 weeks before i touch down in Hong Kong......( Is it a holiday i need..)  I have shot my brother in law in the back of the head, balls and arse...( As i will state in my upcoming report..)  

But why am i feeling like this.... I wish "NO" other bros on this forum are encountering this feeling i am feeling at this present moment of time....

[ Last edited by  Rico at 16-5-2010 08:23 ]
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11525
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2010 09:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #52 Rico's post

take it easy bro ...
but take it whenever you can get it !  
Throbbing Titan

UID 36678
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3260
Posts 1245
Karma 3204
Acceptance 1123
Reading Access 70
Registered 25-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2010 10:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #52 Rico's post

Rico. Just thought I should at least tell you dil should be diu.
Don't worries family can be a bitch at times.
Jake (The Snake: King of 141)
Master Mongerer

UID 2553
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5607
Posts 3938
Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2010 16:28  Profile P.M. 
Rico's problem sounds like mid-life crisis as I understand it [but have never experienced].

When we're young we only look forward and many people make plans for all the great things they’re gonna do
in their lives. But ‘making plans’ is the first and biggest mistake. So what happens to most guys? - they get
a job, they might get married, they settle down somewhere, buy a house, get lots of debt - and they're fucked.
They work just to maintain a lifestyle that they might not even enjoy. But they still try to look forward and think -
soon I'll be able to do all the things I wanna do - 'just as soon as the time is right'.

But the time never seems to be right and many guys make the same mistake as Rico ...

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Rico at 21/4/10 01:12
RICO just doesn't have the time... There is always something going through my mind...( Ways to make money...
Business ventures...investments...)... Well you've got to make your money while you still can ...

Then, before they know it, bros, maybe like Rico, hit middle age and, instead of looking forward, they start to look
back. And that's when the depression sets in. They look back and see a wasted life, full of wasted opportunities.
All the things they planned to do remain undone - and now it’s too late because their energies have been drained
by a lifetime of work, duty, responsibility and ‘doing the things that you’re expected to do’.

And that’s gotta be depressing – we only have one life and, if you waste it and its gone and you can never get
it back …. well, I can only imagine how bad that must feel. The best that those people can hope for is drugs and
alcohol to ease the painful depression, because there is no cure – except suicide, of course.  

Live Life With Passion
Batzmaru007
Carnal Conqueror

UID 31812
Digest Posts 0
Credits 222
Posts 181
Karma 220
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-9-2009
Location lost
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2010 23:55  Profile P.M. 
Rico,

Hang in there.  A lot of what you post in this thread, I am going through as well (well, not all the shagging that you are doing).  To the bros giving Rico advice, understand that what you are saying is also helping me as well.  I've been feeling what he is feeling since I came back from HK and it has effected my personality, physically and mentally.
bmberman
Lustful Lord

UID 10121
Digest Posts 0
Credits 975
Posts 719
Karma 961
Acceptance 274
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-4-2008
Status Offline
Post at 18-5-2010 01:52  Profile P.M. 
You know Rico, maybe its time you change careers.

Start over fresh and try something new? Do something meaningful?

Put away some retirement money and just go do something different.

Bringing clean water to people in africa, build hospitals where they need it, etc. Try volunteering with Habitat for humanity (you are part of a team that would physically help build houses for the poor)

Maybe alittle suffering is good for the soul.