Body: BIG CURVY THICCCCC
Height:  165cm?
Skill: 4/5
Service:4/5
GFE:3/5
PSE:4/5
Price & Session Length:  220 CAD for an hour
Repeat: Probably

I never thought I would be posting in this section yet here we are. There aren't many punting resources in Toronto, either blatantly posting stolen photos, overpriced, a long commute or an auntie/grandma opens the door, sometimes few of them happen together. It was easy to give up this hobby, almost.

Candy is advertised on Chinese websites. Booking and going to her place was easy enough, it’s some old apartment with a constant smell of weed. Opened the door there she was, she’s in her mid-late 40s, definitely not 30s or someone with the audacity said she’s in her 20s. If I was in Hong Kong I wouldn’t even hesitate to walk out of there. Well better than what I saw before so I went with it. We took off our clothes and went to the shower. Good Lord she was thick as well lathered shaving foam, very curvy from behind and a very hourglass figure from behind. In the shower I got a better look of her face, bright eyes with a sweet smile and a cute dimple, but she’s much wider than the photos. She washed me thoroughly, the water pressure was too hard on my cock so I had to do it myself.

Back in bed she poured a lot of baby oil on my back and began to slip on me, using her huge breasts to massage my arse, between my cheeks, a little down my thighs, and went back up again. I was deprived of sex for so long, the slightest touch would turn me on to the max, I let out a sigh and she knew I liked what she did. A few more slides she had her lips on my back, sucking around and flicking her tongue, it felt soooo good I gasped and buckled. She found the sweet spot and gave me a few more. To be honest my entire body is a giant sweet spot at the moment, a few more slurps she parted my arse cheeks and slipped her tongue between, I moaned out loud, looking back and she smiled,”you really like that huh?” I gave her a little nod, she smiled again and dove back in. She drilled so hard I’m quite certain her tongue broke through the barrier for a moment, and she sucked the hole and put her tongue in again. It felt amazing my eyes rolled back, Candy then flipped me over, I wasn’t prepared for anything unsafe, her warm mouth devoured my rock hard cock, bobbing her head up and down. Looking at her I was burning with lust, I slipped under her between her thighs, buried my tongue between her pussy lips. Her arse was a bit overly thick but it felt good hugging it tight, suffocating myself. Occasionally I licked up to her arsehole, did exactly what she did to me to return the favour. Her moan was soft, sexy and but not screaming. I put on the condom and fucked her missionary. I went down for a kiss but looked like she didn’t like it that much. I was engulfed with pleasure I shot my load hard without changing position.

So there’s that. A mediocre girl but with almost exceptional services. Would I repeat? Very likely, to explore if there are any services that I haven’t tried.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
sexyloser   18-10-2023 02:15  Karma  +3   
Fh39   27-8-2023 21:25  Acceptance  +1   
sintrino28   15-3-2023 10:11  Acceptance  +1   
UncleDad   26-1-2023 04:52  Karma  +20   Thanks for report
Loveyouchunky1   21-1-2023 18:06  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
obe   21-1-2023 12:25  Karma  +10   
batman108   21-1-2023 00:09  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
thaunknown   20-1-2023 10:59  Karma  +4   Nice report - you in Toronto too?
hugeness   20-1-2023 09:11  Acceptance  +1   
HKS77   20-1-2023 08:36  Karma  +3   
austin821   19-1-2023 08:07  Karma  +6   
hkpunter999   19-1-2023 04:22  Karma  +8   

Feet Feet, Feet Feet Feet
Feet Feet, Feet Feet
Aznloverboy
Musky Member

UID 286639
Digest Posts 0
Credits 144
Posts 19
Karma 141
Acceptance 55
Reading Access 20
Registered 9-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2023 04:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Great Report

From my experience, most Chinese org uses fake photos.

Recent Ratings
littlefinger   20-1-2023 11:30  Acceptance  +1   Use the ratings box for one line comments and read the forum rules
sam_smith
Throbbing Titan

UID 168426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3920
Posts 453
Karma 3850
Acceptance 1408
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 21-1-2023 00:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 Aznloverboy's post

This one is real, which is a rare sight.

Thaunknown: yep.

Feet Feet, Feet Feet