Body: 3/5
Height:  5.4 ft
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 200/hhr or 240/hr
Repeat: Nah

I had an itch to scratch, so I hit up VF, as I had verified with them a long time ago. Luckily they were able to accommodate, but they didnt have LuvLee, so they offered up Amber. Usual spot, showed up and went through quick check-in. Was greeted at the door, and wasn't disappointed, but definitely a GND. Face wasn't great (not anywhere close, even with PS), and her body was just okay (typical flat body, but had a decent set of boobs, like B's). No DFK, just some light kissing, and she guided me to the room, where she helped me undress. Did a quick blue toast and shower, before getting down to business. Opted for a cbj (just a personal preference), and she actually looked at LB and selected a different cover than the typical one! Not sure what the difference was, but thats the first time that's ever happened to me!

CBJ was alright, but she got tired of that soon and pushed me down and hopped on top. Went through the usual positions, and eventually in prone. She can definitely take it, and she kept making all the appreciative moans whenever it was thrusting . However, the experience wasn't that great, as there were a lot of things she was uncomfortable with and would say no to, like her hair getting messed up in mish, or not wanting to raiser her legs up. Once we were done, we took a quick rinse, and she proceeded to give me a decent massage. However, what was hilarious, is that she put on some korean music videos to watch! I'm not talking about like the kpop ones, but the ones with a serious story, or part of a drama. She got so into it that she actually teared up a bit while she was watching it and massaging me at the same time. I couldn't get past the surrealness of it, so I didn't opt for round 2, although I'm not sure she would have reciprocated.

All in all, just a mediocre time, and she's definitely not the best, hence why she was available at short notice. I'd upload the pics, but she looks so far from the pics they uploaded that I'll upload one of someone else who has a closer body type, and gnd face as a more accurate pic. Hope that's okay mods.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hugeness   6-2-2023 23:37  Acceptance  +1   
ENIPO   11-7-2021 06:36  Karma  +4   
gm001noxl2   18-6-2021 15:52  Karma  +3   
batman108   12-6-2021 11:46  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
E36m3life   12-6-2021 11:19  Acceptance  +1   
jaffajaffa   12-6-2021 04:46  Karma  +3