Face:  4.5/5
Body:  4.5/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length: 240/h
Repeat: yes

Messaged agent, set up appointment. Reached place early, go directions to room on time. Good location, easy to park, easy to find room. Cora opened door when I knocked.

She directed to the room.Paper work, blue toast.  Cora was gorgeous, perfect body. I was not expecting her to look so good. Definitely the best looking K-girl I've seen so far. Looked like insta models I followed. Slim body, soft skin.  Man made boobs, but felt very good. Did not take a shower as I showered and came, but she wanted to clean up my LB, so complied. She made me sit at end of the bed and BBBJ. The sight of such a pretty girl giving me head was enough for the money I spent at that moment. Moved on to bed and continued BBBJ. Wanted to go raw cuz she was so pretty but contained myself and asked for a cap. 1 st round CG. She did put in a good amount of effort to ride. Moved to missionary to finish off. She had a tight pussy. Felt great. Took a break. She spoke decent english, had conversation for a bit. Time to explore her body. She did not let me play with her boobs too much saying they were sensitive. Did not liked to be kissed, touched at varoius points on body saying she felt ticklish. gave up, just hugged and lightly kissed for a bit.

Round two. BBBJ. It was good, with a lot off eye contact and she kept similng at me, she is cute! She can improve her head game though. Cap on. Doggy, did for 30 seconds and she stopped me and said no to doggy coz I was too big for her. I was disappointed, she was tight and doggy with her felt so amazing. Just moved to missionary and it kinda got boring there. I stopped without finishing as time was running out. Hopped on to shower and left.

TLDR: Gorgeous girl with great body. Service not so much. Id still visit cuz she is pretty!

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   24-1-2023 21:13  Karma  +3   Damn Cora is a looker
brokko   1-10-2021 14:53  Acceptance  +1   Saw her recently she is good looking but quiet
nougat   8-7-2021 20:46  Acceptance  +1   
lefeu   8-6-2021 12:12  Karma  +6   Thx. I’ve seen Cora and i agree she is good looking
pazzaw   8-6-2021 04:11  Karma  +2   Thanks for the review! Good to know shes really good looking
sjtopher   7-6-2021 22:12  Karma  +3   thanks for the review
E36m3life   7-6-2021 08:00  Acceptance  +1   
jkfoodftw   7-6-2021 05:35  Karma  +6   Thanks for the report, didn't know they moved to Sunnyvale
ambitious2012   6-6-2021 13:57  Karma  +4   
Bogoshipu   6-6-2021 02:28  Karma  +3   too many reviews on Cora seem to be YMMV for service though most do say she's attractive