Subject: [USA][Honolulu] Mini - 2nd visit, more GFE this time
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 17-11-2023 10:17. 
ketsumaru
Carnal Conqueror

UID 100305
Digest Posts 0
Credits 272
Posts 16
Karma 270
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 3-5-2021 09:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][Honolulu] Mini - 2nd visit, more GFE this time

Date & Time of Session:  Late April
Name:  Mini
Nationality & Language: Korean but speaks decent english
Face:  4/5 (very pretty face, like a kpop star)
Body: 5/5 (Thin and smooth with manmades)
Height: 5'3"
Skill: 3/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $200/hr
Repeat: Probably done after this time

Came back to Hawaii and first thing I did when I had some free time was hit up Mini. Got an appointment set up with her, went back to Angels, Mama recognized me from when I was here a month ago. Go to the room and wait for Mini. This time I waited about 15 min before Mini showed up, then she told me she wanted to do a quick smoke break. All in all, waited 30 min but she told me she would give me the time back.

I actually saw her when I went to the restroom while I was waiting for her. She was getting dressed or something, but she recognized me and immediately gave me a hug. After using the restroom, she held my hand and lead me back to the room. The start to a nice GFE session.

Once she got back from her smoke break, we started to chat a lot while undressing and feeling each other up. This continued into the shower, lots of touching, light kissing, hugging, like an old friend that missed me. It lightened up my mood after waiting 30 minutes so that was nice. Back to the room, she skips the massage and starts with a catbath and dragging her tits across my body. Pretty much the same routine as the last time I saw her, CBJ, ACG, missionary and then whatever position you want to finish.

The only difference between this time and my first time, was that she seemed more comfortable with me. The sex was more intimate, felt more GFE, and I think she prefers it this way. She came twice when I was with her and I could feel the bliss when the girl's pussy gradually tightens up, and then releases and it feels wet. Love that stuff . I got more kissing from her this time around but still no DFK. Don't think she's into that. Finished deep in her in climactic fashion. Stayed in her for a while after and she displayed some kegel work with her pussy gripping  my throbbing dick. That was a nice touch too. Eventually I get out of her and she cleans me up and then lays down and we cuddle and chat for the remainder of the time.

The waiting wasn't cool, but she made up for it in chemistry and good service. My second visit with Mini was nice, better than the first, but I don't think I will come back. I don't see this getting any better. She is a reliable and solid option. But I heard she is also going on "vacation" soon. She says she's been waiting to go back to LA, so maybe that's where she's headed if anyone in LA is interested.

Recent Ratings
hugeness   9-2-2023 23:26  Acceptance  +1   
sl0wdog   24-3-2022 03:08  Acceptance  +1   What did you think of Mini vs. Yuna in terms of appearance/age/etc?
shortpunt104   25-11-2021 17:48  Acceptance  +1   Can you drop me her contact?
solidsnake117   8-5-2021 17:13  Acceptance  +2   Nice! I’m in LA, could you dm me her contacts?
lefeu   8-5-2021 13:23  Karma  +3   Nice
sjtopher   6-5-2021 00:33  Karma  +2   excelent
pazzaw   5-5-2021 03:47  Karma  +2   
jaffajaffa   4-5-2021 00:53  Karma  +3