Face:  3/5 GND type
Body: 3/5
Height:  160cm
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  350/hr
Repeat: She's back in Japan by now so probably can't even if I wanted to.

Been a while since my last review and this and the first since leaving Hong Kong. Saw good reviews of her on a local site so decided to give her a try. Agency located conveniently right next to the train station so it was hard to get lost, though the snow was a pain in the ass. Booking was terse and smooth. Grateful to the agent for putting up with my wishy-washy replies. I feel the price was a little high for what I got, but hey, I guess everyone's gotta eat. Located in a high-rise and the intercom was broken, so had to wait for someone to come down and get me. Went up and the first thing I noticed was that the doorway was absolutely filthy, with dust and leaves everywhere. Didn't help that it was next to the bathroom too, so when I went to shower with the girl, had to be real careful not to step in it. Not a great start, but that changed when saw the girl. She greeted me in this pink lingerie. She was skinny, but with a decent amount of meat on her and B-C cup tits. More of the cute type than the hot type. Confirmed she was Japanese by speaking it. Took a shower with her and onto the action.

Foreplay was decent with lots of kissing. She kinda kept me at a distance with her arms though, so wasn't able to fully enjoy her silky smooth skin. Slow catbath and then slowly down to the crowning jewel of the session, a wet, sloppy BBBJ. Great amount of suction and the slopping sounds were super. Even now I can hear her going down on me She took it like a champ too. Switched positions a couple times from lying down, to on her knees at the foot of the bed, and then her lying down as I lightly facefucked her. Hell, I would repeat for her oral skills alone. I was spoiled to the point to where the main course felt dull in comparison. That's not to say I didn't partake, throughout the 5 minutes of missionary, all I could think of was "damn, I desperately want to fuck that sloppy throat". So back up I went and fucked her throat again for another few minutes until I couldn't take it anymore and released in her mouth.

We had around 20 minutes left after that so I got a good chance to practice my nihongo skills. We talked about the weather, travel, movies and cross-cultural stuff. Standard GFE pillow talk. That was her last day, which is a shame, and I don't know if she'll come back to Canada anytime in the future. Turns out this place has a thriving punting culture of its own and I for one am excited to see where it leads me.

Recent Ratings
hugeness   20-1-2023 09:12  Acceptance  +1   
Gqrich69   13-1-2023 12:50  Acceptance  +1   
sjtopher   6-12-2022 03:02  Karma  +4   
UncleDad   5-12-2022 22:20  Karma  +10   Thanks for report
slackerrus   5-12-2022 04:42  Karma  +4   Where did you find the agency?
anabikumi   4-12-2022 13:37  Karma  +4