Face: 34/ 5
Body: 4 / 5 great ass and natural boobs
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  60 / 420, upcharges: bare 100, msog 40
Repeat: Seen her many times and i'll keep coming back for more

Still learning the locations of the kgirl in Socal. Another new spot for me in a very nice complex. Annoying have to enter in code for gate and again to use the elevator. Heard other people get stuck if they go to wrong floor So i was careful not to make the same mistake. Seen her under same name at LSC org in Bay area before she moved down here so didnt need to do any research as she's already my CF.

Got to the door and it's been a while so i was surprised she recognized me and said i should have told her i was coming. I got the first appt of the day so maybe i could have got in earlier for some extra time. Got to the room and she lays on me a few before helping me undress, dropping my pants and going to town. After a few minutes she wipes her mouth with her hands and comes up for more before pushing me to the bed and starts in CG. She does a great job riding me and then swapping to RCG with a great view of her ass. Still riding me she helps me up and guides one of my hands to her breast and another to rub her clit. Very satisfying when i hear sloshing of her juices as she's riding me. Eventually she got tired and ask i get on top so we move to mish where i get to kiss her lovely lips again. Pumping away she does a good job guiding me in and out and not having my rod slip out for a good while. She has great kegels and eventually I I then rest my cock inside her and just lay on top of her for a few minutes before she ask for me to grab some tissues so she can clean up.

She then comes back and we catch up a bit. Letting me know it was her birthday recently. Maybe i'll come back soon with a cake if she's wants a snack between her sessions. Seems pretty young to me or she does a good job of acting young and definitely looks the part. Her english is pretty basic but definitely gotten a lot better from my first visit with her. Time's almost up so we to bathroom for BT and shower. I hand over my donations for the fun we just had and a few more kisses before i'm on my way

The pics at LSC were more accurate of her face but the body is pretty spot on. The pic with her in the french made is closest to matching her face.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
sexyloser   18-10-2023 12:57  Karma  +3   
tqqq   10-7-2023 06:42  Acceptance  +1   
hugeness   20-1-2023 09:14  Acceptance  +1   
Gqrich69   13-1-2023 12:50  Acceptance  +1   
jecl80   28-11-2022 16:25  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   22-11-2022 11:07  Karma  +8   
batman108   22-11-2022 10:46  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
hkpunter999   22-11-2022 02:44  Karma  +5   
touristaa   21-11-2022 17:45  Acceptance  +1   Excellent