Body:4/5
Height:  5 ft
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  240
Repeat: Hell yes
Wanted something new, but isn’t that what we all want?  After taking a look around decide Arian was just what I was looking for.  I like them short with nice nice (-)(-) and she is listed as DD on a 5 ft frame.  That is just what the Dr order lets go!!!

Standard two call system, one for the location and one for the destination.  Received the direction to familiar location that has served up many yummy experiences in the past making LB wake up.  Get parked and send off a text that I had arrived just like every other time.  Continue to wait for longer than usual and send off another text at five minutes after.  Continue to wait but getting concerned that some thing might be wrong.  Finally get the instructions, and it is off for the next adventure. It seemed that it was a longer adventure than normal and maybe I made a wrong turn along the way but finally make it to the magic door.  I never get tired of the magic door, it gets my heart pumping like Christmas morning.   Door closes to a big hug and a wet DFK.  In front of me is just what I am looking for short and racked. Did not seem like even a heavy Photo shopped version of the girl in the picks but I am not complaining she will work just fine.  Easy on the eyes and a health (-)(-) c size chest, slim body. I am thinking if she can give a BBBJ as good as that first kiss… things are going to be fine.

Paper work, blue toast and shower and its off to the races.  Standing body rubs with DFK. My hands are exploring ever inch of he body as if I was a blind man. Some girls will shy away when reaching down for the kitty but she pulled a new trick I have not experienced before. She lifted one leg up to the bed opening up full access to her wet full lips and already semi stiff man in the boat. As I rubbed her juicy slit the DFK became even more intense. She has reached done to massaging LB with a good soft HJ that keeps pulling us closer together until LB feels that tip rubbing the top of her wet slit. It seems like she is trying to push the little man out of the boat and I am losing my mind with the P2P action. To slow things down and catch my breath I slide down to her lovely (-)(-) and start sucking on her lovely nipples this pulls LB away but not out of her soft grip. She let me have my time worshiping her lovely fun bags but then slide down to introduce herself to LB licking every drop of her juices of the tip. Flicking, teasing, and never taking more that just the head.  Building up a coating of moisture all over the tip driving me nuts until she loosens her grip on LB and grabs my ass with both hands and pulls LB into the very back of her mouth with full DT for just a second before the rapid sloppy top to bottom full strokes of her head up and down my shaft. She goes nuts on LB with him blowing in seconds.  Sucking out every drop and kept sucking LB with my warm goo swirling around him with her tongue like a warm bath.

Brief rest with some snuggling and a back rub before she started to give LB a wake up massage.  At this point I am not really sure that I have a second round in me. However, I need to go and see with my eyes what hand has mapped out as a wonderful juicy kitty.  Rolling her on to her back I kiss down her body heading for some glorious DATY.  Upon arrive I can now appreciate what my fingers were feeling in this what is now plump wet kitty. I go to town wanting to make her weak in the knees as she had done to me. She seems very responsive and is making it clear that I am on target as she start to shake and buries  her head in the pillow to scream. Follow up by putting my head in vice grip between her thighs where I could just lick the the very last little bit of her clit  with slow strokes. Her legs flop open as she tosses the pillow back on the bed leaving everything open perfect for Mish.  Grab a hat and slide right into her super wet cave. There is no need to go slow now the kitty is dripping wet and read to be pounded, and LB is now up for that job. Excellent mish as I pull her to the edge of the bed so that I am able to change depth and angel just by repositioning her hips. It feels like she found another O or two with everything getting even more sloppy.  Rolled her over for some dogging in the mirrors and she assumes the position like a champ head down and ass up. Rhythm just keeps getting faster with her moaning and whimpering as LB pounds out round two. Exhausted I fall on the bed and she just roles over to her side.

Shower and pleasantries all ending with the DFK that is started with. It may have been just a show but the best show I have seen in long time and i would watch it again but really interested in making the sequel.  As always YMMV but treat her right and she will keep up with you till the end.

[ Last edited by  sjtopher at 25-5-2021 00:15 ]

Recent Ratings
hugeness   8-2-2023 02:55  Acceptance  +1   
Heyyadude7   28-7-2021 22:15  Acceptance  +1   Thanks. I have always been shy trying peach cafe but looks like I need to take a dive.
abghunter   8-7-2021 01:17  Acceptance  +1   
E36m3life   13-6-2021 05:15  Acceptance  +1   
gm001noxl2   26-5-2021 16:23  Karma  +3   
blast77   25-5-2021 19:18  Karma  +8   A winner
lefeu   25-5-2021 14:44  Karma  +6   Thankd
jkfoodftw   25-5-2021 12:28  Karma  +4   
Cspoker50   25-5-2021 05:43  Karma  +3   
jaffajaffa   25-5-2021 02:20  Karma  +3