Nationality & Language: Thai | English
Name: Jung
Face:  3.5 / 5
Body:  4 / 5
Skill: 3.5 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Price & Session Length:  2.9K THB /90min Bathroom
Repeat: Maybe

Had a late breakfast and then went to get a massage at Health Land's Asok branch. After the 2 hour massage, it was lunch time but I was still too full from breakfast, so decided to get a bit of exercise in. I messaged Wonder Massage through Line and asked who was working today and received almost 30 pictures, some of which caught my eye, and I was interested in their panorama room, so I took a Grab bike and went for a visit.

When I got there, the place was surprisingly empty, and the line up I got was nowhere near the 30 ladies - I got around 8 instead. I couldn't recognize any of the ladies in the line up with the pictures I was sent either, so I decided on Jung as she was giving me good amount of eye contact. Alas, the panorama room and nuru room were both unavailable, so I settled on the bath room, which turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

Jung was flirty on the get-go, and we clicked pretty well. I was interested in her, and she was interested in me (at least that's what she told me   ), and I was her first client of the day. Everything was going nice and sensual in the bath tub and shower, raising the expectation on the upcoming activities on the bed, but when I was drying up while she was giving her body a rinse, her period started. She was very apologetic and genuinely appeared to be disappointed, offering me to change with someone else, but since we were clicking so well with each other, I just settled with her giving me a BBBJ and HJ instead.

To make up for it, she gave me a lot of kissing and ear-licking (for those who are into it), but honestly her BBBJ and HJ wasn't all that skillful. Eventually I did pop with 30 minutes left, so Jung gave me a massage with the remaining time. It really was a shame, as I felt that the potential for this session was quite high, but I ended up being her first and last client of the day .

[ Last edited by  StreetProwler at 19-9-2024 01:55 ]

Recent Ratings
Pefri   19-9-2024 14:44  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   19-9-2024 11:28  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   19-9-2024 09:42  Karma  +13   
dropsy   19-9-2024 04:03  Karma  +3   
Vuka   19-9-2024 02:15  Karma  +5   That sucks